• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
OurDayWillCome

Notting Hill Carnival

"Roll up, roll up. The BIGGEST and BEST narcotics/arms fayre in the UK is now in town*. BARGAINS Galore! We now have TOP GRADE ACID in stock."

*Discounts for Police in rainbow uniform."

Edited by Charles Carter

I am looking forward to the photos of white police officers doing some ethnic dancing just to prove what one happy diversity the UK now is.

Why is it always images of gay male police officers kissing at LGBTQIXYZ meetings? Time for the Met's lesbian finest to step up to the camera methinks.

Was talking to a Yank mate who is in London right now - he is going to the carnival.  I told him have fun, but leave before dusk.  He was taken aback - sometimes I think all americans think of Britain as a Mary Poppins place.

Metropolitan Police tweet sparks social media backlash

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41010406

Grime artist Stormzy was among those to question the link: "How many drugs did you lot seize in the run up to Glastonbury or [are] we only doing tweets like this for black events?," he wrote in a widely shared post on Twitter.

9_9

Edited by WorkingPoor

22 minutes ago, wherebee said:

Was talking to a Yank mate who is in London right now - he is going to the carnival.  I told him have fun, but leave before dusk.  He was taken aback - sometimes I think all americans think of Britain as a Mary Poppins place.

Wotcha guznor. Give us yer wallet or ill stab you.

8 minutes ago, WorkingPoor said:

Grime artist Stormzy was among those to question the link: "How many drugs did you lot seize in the run up to Glastonbury or [are] we only doing tweets like this for black events?," he wrote in a widely shared post on Twitter.

9_9

A 'black event', so there you have it. Glad to say I have never heard of this 'Stormzy' idiot

4 hours ago, Charles Carter said:

"Roll up, roll up. The BIGGEST and BEST narcotics/arms fayre in the UK is now in town*. BARGAINS Galore! We now have TOP GRADE ACID in stock."

Careful, using online forums to bully people is now a major priority for the police. They are itching to make an example of someone.

1 hour ago, Panther said:

A 'black event', so there you have it. Glad to say I have never heard of this 'Stormzy' idiot

Didn't he do that awful 'could have been my family' rap at the start of the Grenfell song? Can you imagine the uproar if anything was labelled as a 'white event'.

1 hour ago, WorkingPoor said:

9_9

A black event?

Considering the level of crime and general disorder that goes along with the NHC, calling it that probably isn't doing the 'black community' any favours.

3 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

A black event?

Considering the level of crime and general disorder that goes along with the NHC, calling it that probably isn't doing the 'black community' any favours.

Off the back of his comment, you'd expect the SJWs (attending it so no excuses) to riot at the next Glastonbury. 

7 hours ago, Charles Carter said: