Jump to content
DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There was a case a few years ago of an armed robbery where the criminals had the victim transfer his bitcoin to their wallet.  They watched him make the payment and would have been able to see the unc

I’m out. Too much skin in the game. 16 bagger. (See share thread - ARGO) Happy days! 🤑 Good Luck to all on here. Enjoy the ride. I’ll get back on board (with a lot less money on th

I have no confidence now in any automatic stabilisers. The tipping point with debt and a lack of common sense has been reached and clown world is fully in force. I have taken the red pill. The reactio

Posted Images

53 minutes ago, deathfunk said:

20K

Sailed through.

My biggy is for 25k, then I will finally believe the predictions I heard in 2015 could well happen, only two double up's then  will put it on $100,000..

OK, not expecting  the $1,000,000  that many are predicting in 2025-30 but would not rule it out

Edited by haroldshand
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MrPin said:

FIATs are know for their depreciation @The XYY Man

The plate is certainly worth more than the car.

There's a bloke round here with 4HUC - and it was always on some nondescript little car like a Micra rather than a Bentley. It's been about six months since I've seen it.

DVLA says it's currently on a DS DS3 whatever the fuck that is...

 

XYY

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

The plate is certainly worth more than the car.

There's a bloke round here with 4HUC - and it was always on some nondescript little car like a Micra rather than a Bentley. It's been about six months since I've seen it.

DVLA says it's currently on a DS DS3 whatever the fuck that is...

 

XYY

Something erroneously disgustingly French. The REAL DS went out of production in 1975

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citroën_DS

Edited by MrPin
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, haroldshand said:

Sailed through.

My biggy is for 25k, then I will finally believe the predictions I heard in 2015 could well happen, only two double up's then  will put it on $100,000..

OK, not expecting  the $1,000,000  that many are predicting in 2025-30 but would not rule it out

The only thing that bothers me is the increase in electricity demanded by Bitcoin. Pretty soon we’ll be using all the energy in the world and soon after that all the energy in the universe. Something’s gotta give 

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, whitevanman said:

The only thing that bothers me is the increase in electricity demanded by Bitcoin. Pretty soon we’ll be using all the energy in the world and soon after that all the energy in the universe. Something’s gotta give 

Check out Cleanspark (CLSK). They are in the business of energy saving devices and have recently bought a data centre to mine crypto using their patented machines and processes.

Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, whitevanman said:

The only thing that bothers me is the increase in electricity demanded by Bitcoin. Pretty soon we’ll be using all the energy in the world and soon after that all the energy in the universe. Something’s gotta give 

As we approach the 21 million bitcoin limit fewer bitcoin get mined and miners' income will shift more to transaction fees.  Total electricity costs will be a part of total transaction costs which will be limited by the value of the system to users as it competes with other systems.

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, deathfunk said:

Check out Cleanspark (CLSK). They are in the business of energy saving devices and have recently bought a data centre to mine crypto using their patented machines and processes.

There is a lot of mining going on in Iceland where they are using electricity generated purely from thermal energy 

17 minutes ago, highbot said:

As we approach the 21 million bitcoin limit fewer bitcoin get mined and miners' income will shift more to transaction fees.  Total electricity costs will be a part of total transaction costs which will be limited by the value of the system to users as it competes with other systems.

My bet is that there will only ever be between 15-18 million Bitcoin in circulation when all are mined

Link to post
Share on other sites

The true number of bitcoins will be as accurate to the price as gold is to the paper value. When China take control of the mining by owning over 50% they can fake the holdings to oversell like gold has been. i.e. the equivalent of a bullion vault that is empty but no-one can look inside to check.

Still, there's 'the dickening' to look forward to. xD

http://dickening.com/

Personally I prefered 'the fappening'. :P

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...