DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Wtf products!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think that is fucking brilliant. When I was a smoker I would have loved that. Just give me the flip-flops with a bottle opener in the sole and my life would have been complete.

My mum has one, the drain fills the cistern and overflows into the loo. Very handy for small spaces, or fat arses, where a sink might prove an obstacle. Pros, one set of feed and waste.

You only need the trap to stop smells coming up from the drains - the loo has the bend for that so no need for two traps. Notice how modern toilet cisterns do not have an external overflow pipe -

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Great Guy said:

What the fuck was the designer thinking when he designed a watch/ cigarette lighter combo?

Share your bizare products here.

Screenshot_20201218-091418_Samsung Internet.jpg

I think that is fucking brilliant.

When I was a smoker I would have loved that.

Just give me the flip-flops with a bottle opener in the sole and my life would have been complete.

REF20260b.jpg

15 minutes ago, Wight Flight said:

I think that is fucking brilliant.

When I was a smoker I would have loved that.

Just give me the flip-flops with a bottle opener in the sole and my life would have been complete.

REF20260b.jpg

I was on a camping trip with another couple - proper site, lots of bottles of beer - and realised we hadn't brought a bottle opener.

I called across to see if the other couple had one and the answer came back "On the bottom of Fred's shoe".

I wondered if this was there odd way of saying that they didn't have one either so I said "I'm sorry?".

Then Fred came over and took off his shoe to reveal a bottle opener on the underside.

To say I was surprised is an understatement.

(not called Fred)

1 minute ago, MrPin said:

Pill-O-Pad.

A prized THNEED, this Xmas

Ah, JML - the Titans of tat...!

Our lass spunked twenty quid on one of their "Flippitty Fish" cat toys last week.

It is a battery operated fake fish that flaps about on the floor as if you'd just pulled it aboard some Grimsby trawler. The cat has totally ignored it but loves the empty box...

ff_02.jpg

XYY

54 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Ah, JML - the Titans of tat...!

Our lass spunked twenty quid on one of their "Flippitty Fish" cat toys last week.

It is a battery operated fake fish that flaps about on the floor as if you'd just pulled it aboard some Grimsby trawler. The cat has totally ignored it but loves the empty box...

ff_02.jpg

XYY

MIL went round a dozen shops to get one.

19 minutes ago, Stuey said:

maxresdefault.jpg

Those buns, at prep school, we called a Sticky willy

I'm sure at age 8, we didn't know why

It was what we were told they were called by the Masters

We were each given a sticky willy every afternoon at 3.00 pm upon return from games

Edited by Hopeful
1 minute ago, sarahbell said:

MIL went round a dozen shops to get one.

:CryBaby:

2 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

We were each given a sticky willy every afternoon at 3.00 pm upon return from games

I can see you went to a similar school. It was just a state one BTW. Some pay for that.

12 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

Those buns, at prep school, we called a Sticky willy

I'm sure at age 8, we didn't know why

It was what we were told they were called by the Masters

Did you have to eat them with a blindfold on? Were they sweet or salty? Throbbing?

Point to the dolly where the teacher touched you;

image.jpeg.c918b9135fa2121428495371e9de1583.jpeg