DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Anyone come out as a COVID denier at work?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dogtania

• sarahbell

• Wight Flight

• Libspero

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't do it IMO. Just commit suicide instead. They just shut down the entire fucking labs today, on a whim due to covid. Anyway I came out as a COVID denier, cos basically I'm fucked and there is

Hopefully he meant COVID is a hoax as shorthand.  The virus is clearly real, the response is evil/insane/cleverly planned, take your pick

I'm a contractor. If I said what I think at any of my work sites I wouldn't get another contract. What gets me is that the Overton window is just so tiny.  Eg, back in the Summer we had a wo

Posted Images

whitevanman

I tell most of my customers that I think it’s a load of nonsense. Most of them agree but then most of them are old and not very politically correct. 

Anyone under the age of 60 seems to be batshit mental apart from the people on the council estate who just don’t give a shit.

• Agree 2
  • Informative 1
  • Lol 2
  • Cheers 1
AQUAMAN
8 minutes ago, whitevanman said:

I tell most of my customers that I think it’s a load of nonsense. Most of them agree but then most of them are old and not very politically correct. 

Anyone under the age of 60 seems to be batshit mental apart from the people on the council estate who just don’t give a shit.

Thats what I see as well

At a food market this morning and loads of OAPS, probably 80%+ didnt give a fuck. No masks, no social distancing

But the young professionals jesus fucking christ

IM seriously considering suicide

Edited by AQUAMAN
  • Agree 3
whitevanman
1 minute ago, AQUAMAN said:

Thats what I see as well

At a food market this morning and loads of OAPS, probably 80%+ didnt give a fuck. No masks, no social distancing

But the young professionals jesus fucking christ

Don’t suicide yourself, suicide them! /jk

There’s a lot of fun to be had by winding these twats up. 

• Agree 1
sarahbell
8 minutes ago, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

No, the SHOUTER

Oh ok. 
Yeah he probably has to shout cos his customers are A LONG WAY AWAY at the moment.

Wight Flight
1 minute ago, dgul said:

I hear that getting a dog can help with depression.

Apparently we have run out of dogs.

Rats are great pets, and only live a couple of years, so might just see you through lockdown XIV if you are lucky.

• Agree 1
  • Lol 4
The XYY Man
2 hours ago, AQUAMAN said:

Please don't do that.

Knowing you, you'll probably make a right dog's cock of it...

XYY

Edited by The XYY Man
  • Agree 1
  • Lol 3
One percent
38 minutes ago, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

Thought you worked in a pub? 

I'M CONFUSED!

Well I thought he had been arrested in a foreign land. 

• Agree 1
AQUAMAN
8 minutes ago, Byron said:

Aquaman,

Can you guarantee that Covid is a Hoax?

Are you a virologist, what evidence do you have?

i fucking hope its a hoax after what i said publicly today

• Agree 2
Dogtania

Your brave, and in a way I'm jealous you've made up your mind, I haven't.

I see a lot of hypocrisy tbh all over.  I'm guessing Boris and co are taking it a lot more easy than me but I still manage to occasionally break the rules what they are.

I'm worried about the vaccine stuff and how ready and eager people are to take... Intelligent people often.  

Fuck, it's all a bit much really at this point.  Guessing the vaccine will roll out, we'll all be press ganged into taking one way or the other.  Then we'll maybe go back to some kind of semblance of normal if we're lucky, for a while at least, until something else comes up.

Seen the local paper had something about a website where you could work out where in the queue you'd be.  Thankful I'm off the vulnerable list for now at least - buys a bit of time.

Then the metro had a full page advert from the government.  Very softly softly at this point.  Was just snippets of randoms saying why they couldn't wait until they get and then some oldie at the bottom saying go for it, I'm so lucky to be first in line.

Dogtania
3 minutes ago, AQUAMAN said:

i fucking hope its a hoax after what i said publicly today

Well respect for making a stand.  Plenty more famous people publicly saying as such

• Agree 2
4 minutes ago, Dogtania said:

Your brave, and in a way I'm jealous you've made up your mind, I haven't.

I see a lot of hypocrisy tbh all over.  I'm guessing Boris and co are taking it a lot more easy than me but I still manage to occasionally break the rules what they are.

I'm worried about the vaccine stuff and how ready and eager people are to take... Intelligent people often.  

Fuck, it's all a bit much really at this point.  Guessing the vaccine will roll out, we'll all be press ganged into taking one way or the other.  Then we'll maybe go back to some kind of semblance of normal if we're lucky, for a while at least, until something else comes up.

Seen the local paper had something about a website where you could work out where in the queue you'd be.  Thankful I'm off the vulnerable list for now at least - buys a bit of time.

Then the metro had a full page advert from the government.  Very softly softly at this point.  Was just snippets of randoms saying why they couldn't wait until they get and then some oldie at the bottom saying go for it, I'm so lucky to be first in line.

They're all queuing for it at my worksites.  I wouldn't dare criticise the vaccination programme.

6 minutes ago, dgul said:

They're all queuing for it at my worksites.  I wouldn't dare criticise the vaccination programme.

Seems more like part of the ongoing indoctrination programme.

• Agree 5
Red Debt Redemption

Do it smart quote the mainstream gods they believe in and how it contradicts their beliefs. Its all there hidden in plain site, even the BBC.

Then sit back and watch the wtf face as they try to grasp onto the last shred of cognitive dissonance keeping their reality bubble alive.

• Agree 3
Dogtania
26 minutes ago, Red Debt Redemption said:

Do it smart quote the mainstream gods they believe in and how it contradicts their beliefs. Its all there hidden in plain site, even the BBC.

Then sit back and watch the wtf face as they try to grasp onto the last shred of cognitive dissonance keeping their reality bubble alive.

I've been waiting for a while...not so much at work really.  A few I don't think the cog dissonance would even register - they would just slip into a new mode of thinking even if it contradicted earlier thoughts? beliefs or actions.  Not all, and one or two dead set on not having the vacs etc although don't really discuss - to me they are both the most switched on, and come across as most level headed and non-contradictive.  I mean in this regard ie general life, not that they are intellectual or professional powerhouses. 

Kind of part of me will enjoy the popcorn time when/ if other people I know wake up a bit, I have a feeling a lot will explain it away - humans notoriously good at doing so aren't they. 

I can be quiet when need be (lack of wanting pointless argument really) but back in the summer remember getting slated for suggesting not all conspiracies fake, or what are not seen as 'conspiracies' now, were at one time.

Honestly think a lot of people probably thinking it's all a bit weird and starting to question...but possibly in a professional scientific lab, it's not bled through.  That's what I would say...official consensus must be obeyed, too many flat earthers out there, can't be seen to go that way.

Edited by Dogtania
grammar effort
  • Agree 2