Jump to content
DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

Anyone come out as a COVID denier at work?


AQUAMAN
 Share

Recommended Posts

I tell most of my customers that I think it’s a load of nonsense. Most of them agree but then most of them are old and not very politically correct. 

Anyone under the age of 60 seems to be batshit mental apart from the people on the council estate who just don’t give a shit.

  • Agree 2
  • Informative 1
  • Lol 2
  • Cheers 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, whitevanman said:

I tell most of my customers that I think it’s a load of nonsense. Most of them agree but then most of them are old and not very politically correct. 

Anyone under the age of 60 seems to be batshit mental apart from the people on the council estate who just don’t give a shit.

Thats what I see as well

At a food market this morning and loads of OAPS, probably 80%+ didnt give a fuck. No masks, no social distancing

But the young professionals jesus fucking christ

IM seriously considering suicide

Edited by AQUAMAN
  • Agree 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, AQUAMAN said:

Thats what I see as well

At a food market this morning and loads of OAPS, probably 80%+ didnt give a fuck. No masks, no social distancing

But the young professionals jesus fucking christ

IM seriously considering suicide

Don’t suicide yourself, suicide them! /jk

There’s a lot of fun to be had by winding these twats up. 

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, dgul said:

I hear that getting a dog can help with depression.

Apparently we have run out of dogs.

Rats are great pets, and only live a couple of years, so might just see you through lockdown XIV if you are lucky.

  • Agree 1
  • Lol 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Byron said:

Aquaman,

Can you guarantee that Covid is a Hoax?

Are you a virologist, what evidence do you have?

i fucking hope its a hoax after what i said publicly today

  • Agree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Your brave, and in a way I'm jealous you've made up your mind, I haven't.

I see a lot of hypocrisy tbh all over.  I'm guessing Boris and co are taking it a lot more easy than me but I still manage to occasionally break the rules what they are.

I'm worried about the vaccine stuff and how ready and eager people are to take... Intelligent people often.  

Fuck, it's all a bit much really at this point.  Guessing the vaccine will roll out, we'll all be press ganged into taking one way or the other.  Then we'll maybe go back to some kind of semblance of normal if we're lucky, for a while at least, until something else comes up.

Seen the local paper had something about a website where you could work out where in the queue you'd be.  Thankful I'm off the vulnerable list for now at least - buys a bit of time.

Then the metro had a full page advert from the government.  Very softly softly at this point.  Was just snippets of randoms saying why they couldn't wait until they get and then some oldie at the bottom saying go for it, I'm so lucky to be first in line.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Dogtania said:

Your brave, and in a way I'm jealous you've made up your mind, I haven't.

I see a lot of hypocrisy tbh all over.  I'm guessing Boris and co are taking it a lot more easy than me but I still manage to occasionally break the rules what they are.

I'm worried about the vaccine stuff and how ready and eager people are to take... Intelligent people often.  

Fuck, it's all a bit much really at this point.  Guessing the vaccine will roll out, we'll all be press ganged into taking one way or the other.  Then we'll maybe go back to some kind of semblance of normal if we're lucky, for a while at least, until something else comes up.

Seen the local paper had something about a website where you could work out where in the queue you'd be.  Thankful I'm off the vulnerable list for now at least - buys a bit of time.

Then the metro had a full page advert from the government.  Very softly softly at this point.  Was just snippets of randoms saying why they couldn't wait until they get and then some oldie at the bottom saying go for it, I'm so lucky to be first in line.

They're all queuing for it at my worksites.  I wouldn't dare criticise the vaccination programme.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, dgul said:

They're all queuing for it at my worksites.  I wouldn't dare criticise the vaccination programme.

Seems more like part of the ongoing indoctrination programme.

  • Agree 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Red Debt Redemption

Do it smart quote the mainstream gods they believe in and how it contradicts their beliefs. Its all there hidden in plain site, even the BBC.

Then sit back and watch the wtf face as they try to grasp onto the last shred of cognitive dissonance keeping their reality bubble alive.

  • Agree 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Red Debt Redemption said:

Do it smart quote the mainstream gods they believe in and how it contradicts their beliefs. Its all there hidden in plain site, even the BBC.

Then sit back and watch the wtf face as they try to grasp onto the last shred of cognitive dissonance keeping their reality bubble alive.

I've been waiting for a while...not so much at work really.  A few I don't think the cog dissonance would even register - they would just slip into a new mode of thinking even if it contradicted earlier thoughts? beliefs or actions.  Not all, and one or two dead set on not having the vacs etc although don't really discuss - to me they are both the most switched on, and come across as most level headed and non-contradictive.  I mean in this regard ie general life, not that they are intellectual or professional powerhouses. 

Kind of part of me will enjoy the popcorn time when/ if other people I know wake up a bit, I have a feeling a lot will explain it away - humans notoriously good at doing so aren't they. 

I can be quiet when need be (lack of wanting pointless argument really) but back in the summer remember getting slated for suggesting not all conspiracies fake, or what are not seen as 'conspiracies' now, were at one time.

Honestly think a lot of people probably thinking it's all a bit weird and starting to question...but possibly in a professional scientific lab, it's not bled through.  That's what I would say...official consensus must be obeyed, too many flat earthers out there, can't be seen to go that way.

Edited by Dogtania
grammar effort
  • Agree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

“At work” is too specific, easier to replace with “to other people” in the thread title.

You’ve got like-minded people who agree with you; others who are open-minded to different opinions; and closed-minded who only accept their own beliefs.

So it doesn’t really matter if they’re in your workplace or not.

Most people go along with the majority... you don’t.

Recognise that, and it should be easier for you to accept others’ viewpoints, even though they are different from yours.  Maybe even try to get them them to understand that there is more than one viewpoint, even if it is different from theirs.

Edited by Stuffed
  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...