DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Secret tiers

spygirl

1 minute ago, dgul said:

It still won't make any difference.  The virus has come back because of Winter.  It'll go when Winter goes.

The only person I personally know who I accept to have had a bona fide case of this (symptoms, positive test) reckons he hadn't left the house for the three weeks prior.

• Informative 2
  • Lol 1

8 minutes ago, Ash4781b said:

Is the Isle of Wight still in tier 1 ?

The question I keep asking is why?

I think I know, but if I was the government I would be taking a serious look at how, even with just tier 1 restrictions, we have halved our cases from 22 to 11 per hundred thou.

Caravan Monster
13 minutes ago, dgul said:

I've posted this before:

It still won't make any difference.  The virus has come back because of Winter.  It'll go when Winter goes.

The government always introduce  tougher pointless restrictions after a few days when the rate of increase in cases is tailing off, at which point the 'wave' is on it's way out. It happens in three or four  days and without a time machine to catch it before it starts, lockdowns do nothing to change the number of infections, especially as the waves get smaller and shorter. All it is doing is driving people nuts and wrecking what's left of an economy.

• Agree 8

23 minutes ago, Ash4781b said:

Is the Isle of Wight still in tier 1 ?

Tier four restrictions will apply in all tier three areas in the South East, covering Kent, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire, Surrey (excluding Waverley), Gosport, Havant, Portsmouth, Rother and Hastings

Not for long if wind blows in the wrong direction.

Not sure how you can have one end of the ferry riddled and other tier 1

• Lol 1

23 minutes ago, Wight Flight said:

The question I keep asking is why?

I think I know, but if I was the government I would be taking a serious look at how, even with just tier 1 restrictions, we have halved our cases from 22 to 11 per hundred thou.

37044568-9070685-image-a-31_160839545479

Or why theirs a little island tier 4 in Pompey, separate from the London plague zone.

The Peterborough tier4 area is understood...