• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Great Guy

Forums you've been banned from

As the title says, I've been banned from MSE about 5 times, about 3 times on the Guardian and even been banned from the FT :( 

I've come mighty close to being banned elsewhere. I guess my right wing views make me unpopular :) 

Meditate, look deep inside of yourself, learn to reflect on your thoughts and actions and you may yet understand.

Some people deserve to be banned.

:)

11 minutes ago, Fossildog said:

Bruce Banner, the utter throbber, got me banned from ToP, the only forum I have ever been banned from.

Ditto. I wonder what Fubra think of the fact that he cleared out so many posters, I think a lot went the same way as me. Durch disappeared without warning before me, I wondered if he was too much the voice of reason and not enough of a UKIP fan for Brucie.

18 minutes ago, Fossildog said:

Bruce Banner, the utter throbber, got me banned from ToP, the only forum I have ever been banned from.

The clue is in the name. 

7 minutes ago, LC1 said:

Meditate, look deep inside of yourself, learn to reflect on your thoughts and actions and you may yet understand.

Some people deserve to be banned.

:)

Maybe... However I think we all know that SJWs cant really argue and prefer to get people banned....

Just now, Carl Fimble said:

They banned you for stating a fact?

I may have said it to a parent who was abusing their child. They might have had a point if it was in the Munchhausen's by proxy trans kids section - there was an unwritten rule that we left them alone in their section but if they came on any of the trans threads outside of that then they were fair game. I also almost got banned for asking a representative of the Women's Equality Party who was saying that trans women are women if Sandi Toksvig (co-founder of WEP and a lesbian) would fuck a trans woman. 

30 minutes ago, swissy_fit said:

Ditto. I wonder what Fubra think of the fact that he cleared out so many posters, I think a lot went the same way as me. Durch disappeared without warning before me, I wondered if he was too much the voice of reason and not enough of a UKIP fan for Brucie.

I was not banned from ToS but Bruce Banner got two of my posts deleted (or he deleted them - most probably), nothing wrong with them HE just disagreed with the content (I also became apostate because I bought a property and also questioned Banner on how much money he was still making by renting ... LOL ) so I left and asked for my posts to be deleted, as unless you are a renter-saver who hates home owners and actualy believe that prices will fall by at least 50% and there is a massive conspiracy then your thoughts and comments are anathema.

I received a one week ban on ToS for calling out the trolls; which in the good old days the moderators would have done themselves even labelling them as trolls in their profiles.  Apparently this amounted to my bullying the poor snowflakes.

16 minutes ago, This Time said:

I also almost got banned for asking a representative of the Women's Equality Party who was saying that trans women are women if Sandi Toksvig (co-founder of WEP and a lesbian) would fuck a trans woman. 

That's fucking genius! 👍

FT 

Nothing more than questioning the sanity of EU migration policy.

No swears, no islamaphobua.

Just pointing out that a bunch of 3rd worlders with nothing more than 2 yrs education will be on venefit fir generations.

2 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Ridiculous; you directed me to some if your comments and they were nothing egregious.

I reported a comment below one article that was clearly anti-semitic - IIRC it basically said that all the jews need to be put on cattle trucks again and sent off to the camps or ovens. Somethng like that. I used the Daily Mail report function to report the comment and within a few days my account was no longer able to post comments.

I could still login into the account and look at my old posts but anything that I posted after that the posts never show. I deleted all cookies, logged in and out numerous times, tried different browsers, etc.

So they appear to have banned me because I reported an anti-semitic comment. Says a lot about the Daily Mail or about whoever is working at the Daily Mail in that role.

Only a couple of allotment groups for daring to suggest some twat's plot was really a disgrace and the committee on his site was well within their rights to send him a bloody letter.

The admin had a big rant with me privately so I posted my further thoughts on the thread and was then booted. 

The Daily Mail, I think when David English was editor, was noticeably pro Jewish so they've changed their stance.

There were also regular stories about any success by Cambodian boat people because he or a friend had adopted one.

The vast amount of Royal coverage hasn't changed; I'm a monarchist but I always turn over those pages unread as I have no interest in what hat Princess Beatrice is wearing today.

6 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

The Daily Mail, I think when David English was editor, was noticeably pro Jewish so they've changed their stance.

There were also regular stories about any success by Cambodian boat people because he or a friend had adopted one.

The vast amount of Royal coverage hasn't changed; I'm a monarchist but I always turn over those pages unread as I have no interest in what hat Princess Beatrice is wearing today.

I only look at the booby starlets.

I was close; it was Vietnamese and this is why, strange for a newspaper to do that.

There was also his Daily Mail airlift of some hundred babies and young children from Vietnam after the fall of Saigon, 

7 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

I was close; it was Vietnamese and this is why, strange for a newspaper to do that.

There was also his Daily Mail airlift of some hundred babies and young children from Vietnam after the fall of Saigon, 

Step up from free Lego?