DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

France has joined Ireland and a growing list of European countries to impose travel restrictions on the UK - forcing the prime minister to call an emergency COBRA meeting.

A Number 10 spokesperson said: "The Prime Minister will chair a COBRA meeting tomorrow to discuss the situation regarding international travel, in particular the steady flow of freight into and out of the UK."

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-ireland-joins-european-countries-in-banning-uk-travel-amid-new-coronavirus-strain-12168375

I think I'll get up early and some food in tomorrow O.o

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mods - spelling mistake in Title. Please correct

Weird, it seems really quiet down here. I went to Sainsburys yesterday and it seemed quite dead for even a normal Sunday. Going to get pissed in the Tier 2 neighbouring county tomorrow evening so

Who doesn't?

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

Not a single space at my local Aldi and cars are lined up it’s aready started .I took the kids to get a happy meal instead seeing has the x and mother in law have decided they are comeing mine they can go out a get the Xmas day shit because I’m not

Weird, it seems really quiet down here. I went to Sainsburys yesterday and it seemed quite dead for even a normal Sunday.

Going to get pissed in the Tier 2 neighbouring county tomorrow evening so will report back what I see over in E. Sussex.

19 minutes ago, spunko said:

Weird, it seems really quiet down here. I went to Sainsburys yesterday and it seemed quite dead for even a normal Sunday.

Going to get pissed in the Tier 2 neighbouring county tomorrow evening so will report back what I see over in E. Sussex.

Mrs E been to Lidl at Catterick this morning as usual, no problemo. Mind, it is an unusually quiet branch, hence why we go there.

10 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

Monday is also social pay day 

I get obe every four weeks and one every two. The ESA keeps getting messed up as if they don’t have a current sick note they won’t pay and the GP won’t write one in advance. It’s like some catch 22 dystopian nightmare dealing with the bureaucracy. 

22 minutes ago, dgul said:

It is Christmas -- most ordinary people won't notice the UK being shut.

I think the biggest impact is that stupid people will be stockpiling loads of fruit and veg that'll end up going to waste before the New Year.

Wont they think of the Rabbits???

16 minutes ago, dgul said:

Funnily enough, when I heard about the potential shortages of food this morning I was thinking of the rabbits as well.

Rabbits + FAC air rifle + decent pellets + sights = food.

You've a FAC air rifle....you lucky chap.    I have to use my old army stalking skills and try to get within 20 yds with my sub 12lbs.