DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

The Age of Aquarius

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It has begun.     Jupiter and Saturn over Italy an hour ago.

Bad school flashback memory.  Everyone was into Six Million Dollar Man and I hadn't seen it so felt very out of all the playground conversations.  The following week I sat through a whole episode.  It

The Moon is not in the Seventh House and Jupiter is not aligned with Mars.

Posted Images

When the moon is in the Seventh House And Jupiter aligns with Mars Then peace will guide the planets And love will steer the stars This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius Age of Aquarius Aquarius Aquarius Harmony and understanding Sympathy and trust abounding No more falsehoods or derisions Golden living dreams of visions Mystic crystal revelation And the mind's true liberation Aquarius Aquarius When the moon is in the Seventh House And Jupiter aligns with Mars Then peace will guide the planets And love will steer the stars This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius

Edited by Bedrag Justesen
3 minutes ago, Bus Stop Boxer said:

The fittest, friendliest, birds i've known are Aquarians. Not that i believe any of that shite.

BTW....:x

I'm Gemini Man gals.....

Bad school flashback memory.  Everyone was into Six Million Dollar Man and I hadn't seen it so felt very out of all the playground conversations.  The following week I sat through a whole episode.  It was utter garbage, but I was happy that I now had my finger on the pulse.  Next day at school, turned out everyone was now watching "Gemini Man" instead and I'd wasted my time.

12 minutes ago, stop_the_craziness said:

Bad school flashback memory.  Everyone was into Six Million Dollar Man and I hadn't seen it so felt very out of all the playground conversations.  The following week I sat through a whole episode.  It was utter garbage, but I was happy that I now had my finger on the pulse.  Next day at school, turned out everyone was now watching "Gemini Man" instead and I'd wasted my time.

IIRC that's the reason everyone wanted a digital watch back then.

1 hour ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I am an Aquarian. Apparently I have, like all Aquarian males, girlie hips. Do you want to form a bubble?

You sure?  I got told I was Aquarius a few times both randomly weird girl and spectrum guy years apart.  Always thought I was too until some BBC article or somewhere else brought this notion into disrepute.

Can't remember what I'm meant to be though, not sure I should be listening to the MSM much either now.

1 minute ago, Dogtania said:

You sure?  I got told I was Aquarius a few times both randomly weird girl and spectrum guy years apart.  Always thought I was too until some BBC article or somewhere else brought this notion into disrepute.

Can't remember what I'm meant to be though, not sure I should be listening to the MSM much either now.

Yes. I is weird. 

12 minutes ago, Dogtania said:

Interesting that Aquarians currently seem to be thought of as cool and sort of new age. That is not the write up they got in the classical past. Here is what Vettius Valens had to say about them in the 2nd Century CE

Men born under this sign are malicious, haters of their own families, incorrigible, self-willed, deceitful, tricky, concealing everything, misanthropic, godless, accusers, betrayers of reputations and the truth, envious, petty, occasionally generous (because of a flow of water), uncontrollable. As a whole this sign is wet. By part it is as follows: the first parts are wet, the upper parts fiery, the lower worthless and useless.”

https://mysticmedusa.com/2020/03/an-aquarius-man-of-the-2nd-century/

Strangely that never seems to be mentioned in the MSM

Edited by Virgil Caine
4 minutes ago, Virgil Caine said:

Interesting that Aquarians currently seem to be thought of as cool and sort of new age. That is not the write up they got in the classical past. Here is what Vettius Valens had to say about them in the 2nd Century CE

Men born under this sign are malicious, haters of their own families, incorrigible, self-willed, deceitful, tricky, concealing everything, misanthropic, godless, accusers, betrayers of reputations and the truth, envious, petty, occasionally generous (because of a flow of water), uncontrollable. As a whole this sign is wet. By part it is as follows: the first parts are wet, the upper parts fiery, the lower worthless and useless.”

You are Russell Grant and ICMFP

5 minutes ago, Virgil Caine said:

Everyone knows that Vettius Valens was jealous of the Aquarian male hips. 

4 minutes ago, Virgil Caine said:

Wow, that seems pretty harsh,I think he was too cruel on himself.  Glass half empty.  Not the most happy chap.

Actually, I'm going to find out what I'm meant to be and think of myself as that, just to be safe.

57 minutes ago, whitevanman said:

You are Russell Grant and ICMFP

There is a fundamental flaw in the theory of astrology. If all events are predestined and predetermined by fate as Vettius Valens believed then casting horoscopes is pointless because even if you could predict the future you can’t change it. The foreknowledge would be of no practical use.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vettius_Valens

Alternatively if the future is not predestined then that would indicate you can’t predict the future from a horoscope so there is no real point in consulting an astrologer.

You see this contradiction in a slightly different form in Homer’s Illiad. The Greek and Trojan sides expend a lot of time and energy trying to win the favour of the Olympian Gods by making sacrifices to them yet the underlying theme of the story is that characters like Patroclus or Hector were doomed to die before the Trojan war had even started. As a consequence all the offerings to the deities made sod all difference to their fate.

Edited by Virgil Caine