• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
WorkingPoor

Moggy's coming

Look out, Moggy's coming: Primary school children to be taught what to do in a TERROR ATTACK with the help of a cat set loose in a school for mice 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4808782/Moggy-s-Coming-book-teach-kids-terror-attacks.html

Saw this mentioned on Leave.Eu on facebook last night, vast majority of comments were WTF! outrage & "why not tackle the problem"

Bad idea IMO, is this more Leftist stuff? 

Edited by WorkingPoor

1 hour ago, WorkingPoor said:

Look out, Moggy's coming: Primary school children to be taught what to do in a TERROR ATTACK with the help of a cat set loose in a school for mice 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4808782/Moggy-s-Coming-book-teach-kids-terror-attacks.html

Saw this mentioned on Leave.Eu on facebook last night, vast majority of comments were WTF! outrage & "why not tackle the problem"

Bad idea IMO, is this more Leftist stuff? 

It does show the powers that be have decided to do precisely bugger all in combating terrorism and are not going to face up to any uncomfortable truths.

Just now, Oskar said:

It does show the powers that be have decided to do precisely bugger all in combating terrorism and are not going to face up to any uncomfortable truths.

Yes, that is my take on it. 

Teaching schoolkids to Run Hide Tell Treat (victims with torniquets)

Probably the best course of action for them, but just smacks of defeatism IMO

10 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

In regards to the hit job on his personal view on abortion and the bruhaha from the usual suspects, one can't expect anything better from these political hucksters and their catamites in the media -- but someone should explain our democratic process to them. The specific views and beliefs of the Prime Minister or any cabinet minister for that matter are irrelevant to the overall will of Parliament or the people.

Problem is that Blair ignored that to the detriment of everyone, and so could he.

If he made a personal promise on taking office to not allow his religious views to influence policy-making, I could probably accept that from him, for now. After a few years in office, who knows?

4 hours ago, spunko2010 said:

In regards to the hit job on his personal view on abortion and the bruhaha from the usual suspects, one can't expect anything better from these political hucksters and their catamites in the media -- but someone should explain our democratic process to them. The specific views and beliefs of the Prime Minister or any cabinet minister for that matter are irrelevant to the overall will of Parliament or the people.

Yes, hopefully people reading the Metro will notice the bit I have highlighted in pencil here :

Sorry, no idea why its upside down and I'm just on my phone so fixing it will be a ball ache, if even possible. Here's the bit I highlighted, so you don't have to strain reading it upside down:

"a woman who has become pregnant as a result of rape would have a right to an abortion under UK law, which is 'not going to change' "

I think Rees-Mogg would be an excellent Prime Minister, especially while we deal all the shit associated with gaining our independence from the EU.

My personal view is that Corsa drivers are awful, if I was in charge I wouldn't gas them though. Probably not anyway.

WP_20170907_13_55_08_Pro.jpg

Edited by Carl Fimble
adding the bit about not gassing Corsa drivers