DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Have we all got our bells ready for 6pm Christmas Eve?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It is like a sick joke. You know all those lonely people?  What we're going to do is ring some bells, just so that they know that there are others that often aren't lonely. It's enough to dr

Love Actually

🎶Christmas is cancelled to protect the old and fat Ring a bell on Christmas Eve like a fucking twat If you haven't got a bell then a saucepan will do If you haven't got a pan Marcus Ras

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, One percent said:

Saw this too. Wtaf. 

for whom does the bell toll?  

I love a Metallica reference:

Take a look to the sky just before you die
It is the last time you will
Blackened roar massive roar fills the crumbling sky
Shattered goal fills his soul with a ruthless cry
Stranger now, are his eyes, to this mystery
He hears the silence so loud
Crack of dawn, all is gone except the will to be
Now they see, what will be, blinded eyes to see
For whom the bell tolls
Time marches on
For whom the bell tolls

3 minutes ago, Democorruptcy said:

Downing Street has phoned the organiser and said they will be taking part. Fucktards.

Obviously there is time for a U turn if one of the boffins says too many will perish.

My Christmas is saved thought I’d lost it .had it at least 10 years and I’ve gone out of my way to wear it and be a depressing twat every single year since 

AB2895CB-798F-45FF-9DC1-5C0844D91C77.jpeg

1 minute ago, MrLibertyRedux said:

Couldn't we just task our nuclear submarine commanders on missile boats with launching all the Tridents at ourselves instead?

What’s that apocalyptic film it’s prob 50/60s when earth is fucked and one of our subs ends up at the South Pole they are free of the infection and they have to drop someone of to disarm the American nuclear defence has it will retaliate and end the world automatically a bit of a random question I know 

9 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

What’s that apocalyptic film it’s prob 50/60s when earth is fucked and one of our subs ends up at the South Pole they are free of the infection and they have to drop someone of to disarm the American nuclear defence has it will retaliate and end the world automatically a bit of a random question I know 

This the one I think - not random and if it was what you were thinking of I thought it was older too.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virus_(1980_film)

1 hour ago, stokiescum said:

I don’t like Christmas much so I will be listening to some very depressing music later with ironically a Christmas related name the group is called candlemass and doom metal is named after there first lp allegedly I will just obviously blame Alexa and say I said Alexa put a candlemass on

Alexa will reply, "Fuck off, Candlemas isn't until February 2nd!"