DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

How many tabs?

8 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

Just spotted I've 87 tabs open on my phone right now. That's excessive, even for me, how many do you have open?

Sorry, it's possible this is the most boring thread ever...

I had over a 100 before someone spotted it and asked me why I didn't close some. 

I had assumed when you shit the browser it closed them all.

PS: how do I leave a WhatsApp chat?

I normally have about 10 tabs open on my phone browser- Dosbods, another forum, bitcoin/gold/share prices, quite often Flashscores and stuff like that. Then I'll leave other random pages and articles open to read later. Maybe once a week I go through and close the ones that I've left open but not read, on the basis that I'm clearly not actually as interested in it as I thought I was.

But on top of Chrome I also have Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp, the met office weather app, usually Maps and a couple of other apps running on my phone, so it's a full on distraction machine.

31 minutes ago, MrPin said:

I was living in Newcastle when VIZ was first published. Sold in pubs as WHSmith wouldn't stock it.

It's really quite accurate in the caricatures.

That's what separated Viz from the copy-cat crap that rivals published.

I bought one for a train journey - I think it was called Snot, or some other wank name - and it was dire.

The original is the best - accept no substitute...

XYY

1 minute ago, The XYY Man said:

That's what separated Viz from the copy-cat crap that rivals published.

I bought one for a train journey - I think it was called Snot, or some other wank name - and it was dire.

The original is the best - accept no substitute...

XYY

It was certainly unbeatable, and the "rivals" just didn't have it. I would love to meet the people that produce it. I probably have, selling it to me for 20p in the Trent House pub in newcastle.