DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Explosion in Nashville

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Could be Tesla.

I’m glad I did because I mainly went for days out in Dumfries & Galloway region. The hatred for campervan folk on local social media sites is astonishing. Many places I went have been barrica

police are combing the street for passports

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Bucket collection in Boston bar becomes bucket collection in Dearfield mosque.

Makes you wonder. Or is this some BLM / Antifa stuff? Or some redneck stuff?

Tennessee is a deeply Republican state but Nashville is, as is increasinly in the US, a Democrat city. What does that tell us about the possible cause of the explosion?

The SUV is parked directly opposite a line of bars and restaurants, outside of which a lot of people would have been dining and drinking last night.

If that explosion had happened last night a lot of people would be dead or maimed now.

https://www.google.com/maps/@36.1638786,-86.7764453,3a,75y,300.41h,84.79t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sAu8o35FQ64cCl07ZTR2Nag!2e0!7i16384!8i8192

Just now, Dogtania said:

Just looking at the first twatter comments, I wonder how easy it would be to set something like this up, then post, then get all the news agencies begging for rights to the footage. And it was all made up.  Kind of the culture we're in

Cynically I notice that none of the news agencies are offering anything apart from "please sign this contract where all your stuff are belong to us forever" 

Just now, Funn3r said:

Cynically I notice that none of the news agencies are offering anything apart from "please sign this contract where all your stuff are belong to us forever" 

The other one is "Can we use your footage / photo / blah blah."

Some mug says yes and then that media firm flogs the images around the world.

45 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Makes you wonder. Or is this some BLM / Antifa stuff? Or some redneck stuff?

Tennessee is a deeply Republican state but Nashville is, as is increasinly in the US, a Democrat city. What does that tell us about the possible cause of the explosion?

It's been a few years since I've been there but I loved Nashville. I wouldn't say it was overly democrat at all. 

If the explosion had been on the corner of 3rd and Broadway I'd have suspected @Hopefulof blowing up Kid Rock's takeaway. 

My first thought was maybe someone was blowing up the Ryman but that's off 4th. 

1 minute ago, sarahbell said:

Twitter says precautionary radiation monitoring

I would uninstall the app.

There is a tattoo parlour - 'Pride & Glory' - almost directly opposite the SUV. In Google streetview it is shown as flying the Tennessee flag and the Stars & Stripes outside of it. Some impressive tattoos on their site - https://www.prideandglorytattoo.com/

Even more impressive stuff on their instagram page.

https://www.instagram.com/prideandglorytattoos/

Kristen Stewart, actress, gets her tatts there apparently.

I wonder if someone was targetting them re the flags?

4 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

Typo ?

EnglishEdit. VerbEdit. targetting. (British spelling) Obsolete spelling of targeting; Misspelling of targeting. Retrieved from "https://en.wiktionary.org/w/index.php?title=targetting&oldid=54579001". Last edited 1 year ago by WingerBot ...

I is obsolete I am. The English language has been declared obsolete.