DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Turkey in fridge

King Penda

Question

What’s the maximum amount of time before you either freeze it or bin it I seem to remember when a kid the fucker still being in the fridge after New Year’s Eve mind my dad was a tight fucker 

Edited by stokiescum
I’m a turkey

3 answers to this question

Chewing Grass
21 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

What’s the maximum amount of time before you either freeze it or bin it I seem to remember when a kid the fucker still being in the fridge after New Year’s Eve mind my dad was a tight fucker 

Eyeball and nose it, if it don't look right or smell right bin it.

As for fridges, modern ones are much better than ones of yesteryear so Mr cooked Turkey should be OK for 4 days as long as it doesn't dry out.

• Agree 2
  • Informative 1

Bobthebuilder

When I worked in kitchens as  lad they used to keep cooked meat up to 4 days, then it went in the staff meals. At home about a week but as someone else said trust your nose.

TURKEY CURRY.....

• Informative 1