DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Who will be Boris Johnson's unelected and inauspicious successor in 2021?

Boris is claimed to have said he will go in 2021. Being ultimately responsible for snatching disaster from the jaws of victory with lockdowns and whatever bag of crap the brexit deal turns out to be,  chances are pressure will further mount for him to quit. In the finest tradition of British party politics he will be replaced by an even worse and more hated successor.

Wild guesses and conspiracy theories as to which lucky candidate will be next British Prime Minister?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rishi Sunak as he ticks nearly all boxes of PCness.

Dishi Rishi without a doubt, it's blatantly obvious he's the banksters/corporatists/globalists puppet of choice.

Barnier. It is on page 1234 of the doc Boris signed.

Femi Oluwole - because he bravely and conclusively demonstrated that the EU is far more democratic than the UK because of the incredibly fair and just way EU Commissioners are chosen; when compared to the totalitarian way that Boris Johnson was forced upon an unwilling public!

6 minutes ago, Libspero said:

I guess it would be ironic to watch him reap what he's sowed..   but he's also most likely to know what a poisoned chalice it is.  If he takes it he's probably not bright enough for the role. o.O

That’s my point after winning how many in a row I’m betting even the torys want labour in for a term 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By spunko
      I meant to start this when the other one got to 150 pages - oops.
      Please continue here.

PS: Is anyone going to the march on Friday? I'm not, I don't think. Hasn't got much traction although I've seen unconfirmed reports/rumours on Twitter that there's a collective of 100 paras going.

• By the gardener
      Latest Grauniad fear-mongering piece.
      https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/feb/01/revealed-plan-to-deal-with-putrefying-stockpiles-of-rubbish-after-no-deal-brexit
      Brexit literally smells and so do thick Leave voters.
      We are facing an imminent armageddon scenario after Brexit of what we will do with the 3 million tons of rubbish we export to the EU each year so they can burn it to generate electricity.
      Also farmers will face the catastrophe of a backlog of livestock due to the fact they can't export their animals. This will cause slurry pits to overflow, pollute water courses and cause us to all die of cholera and typhoid.
      Right, so farmers will use the money they didn't receive from not selling their animals to the EU, and, using this non-existent money, will purchase more animals to raise. These animals will be fed using extra animal feed that the farmers will purchase, again using the non-existent profits from not selling the last batch of livestock. All these extra animals will produce so much shit that the surrounding towns and cities will be knee-deep in manure.
      Rubbish will pile up in the streets as millions of tons of waste will no longer be able to be exported to the EU. This will fill up the rubbish depots and then when they are full the council will not be able to empty our wheelie bins and then our kitchen bins will overflow because we will continue to throw rubbish in them even when they are full. (actually I think the Grauniad writer must know my kids).