DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

I only read this on Facebook because frankly im

rather bored .but seems he has admitted being a naughty boy and he must have known because he is a religious musician abiet not a well known one.Let’s face it it’s a shit hole of a country and I actually know a few from there that’s why they are here

FC68B331-C194-4430-AF64-8DF187D4833D.png

Edited by stokiescum
5 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

rather bored .but seems he has admitted being a naughty boy and he must have known because he is a religious musician abiet not a well known one.Let’s face it it’s a shit hole of a country and I actually know a few from there that’s why they are here

I’ve seen similar, i just scroll past

Edited by One percent
28 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

Terrible what fundamentalism has done to parts of Northwest Africa

The festival of the desert in Timbuktu was always on my bucket list

Now, it's no more

Good, pertinent film

Edited by Hopeful
20 minutes ago, One percent said:

I’ve seen similar, i just scroll past

Yes I feel guilty and remorse for bothering to read about his plight they might target me with similar adverts now anyway enough of that I’m all out of Xmas spirit .soft fucker should not admitted it to start with nor plead guilty

Muslim religious nut job sentenced to death by other muslim religious nut jobs.

He's not exactly a voice calling for freedom.

Who is Yahaya Sharif-Aminu?

Few people had heard of him before his arrest in March.

An Islamic gospel musician, he is not well-known in northern Nigeria and his songs were not popular outside his Tjjaniya sect, who have many such musicians within their ranks.

He was alleged to have said that Sheikh Ibrahim Niasse, the Senegalese cleric credited with reviving the Tijaniya sect and spreading it across West Africa, "was bigger than Prophet Muhammad".

The sentence has not been carried out as a death penalty in Nigeria requires the sign-off of the state governor.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-53726256

1 hour ago, stokiescum said:

Is their a £10 option to chip in for a generator so they can put him in an electric chair?

5 minutes ago, dillinger said:

I wouldn't give my piss to Amnesty,  they never miss a chance to have a go at Israel. 

Mind, they did have the awareness to realise that Nelson Mandela was a terrorist and refused to support his campaign to be released from prison.

The overwhelming majority decided in favour of maintaining the basic Amnesty rule that Amnesty should not adopt as prisoners of conscience those who used or advocated violence”

https://johngreenwell.wordpress.com/2010/02/28/amnesty-international-moral-integrity-the-case-of-nelson-mandela/

That however was then when they had standards; now they are as partisan as Jeremy Corbyn.

As advised I have been checking my white privilege on a regular basis and see that yes, I see it in the mirror; I am a white supremacist. I want to help this poor man,  I really do want to help as I do not believe he should be killed for singing a few songs. But if I do help I will just be using my white privilege and acting as a white supremacist, a British Imperialist interfering in the lives of black people who need nothing from me.

So I have had a word with myself … ‘Who the fuck do you think you are, honkey? This is an African man, a black man in an independent African country, they have managed their affairs as a country for over 50 years since being released from bondage and they need nothing from you white men. Look at all the trouble you honkeys have caused over the years with your white privilege, dictating and bossing the black locals. Keep the fuck out you white bastard this is all about Africa, Islam, African men and African law. Stick your white privilege money where the sun doesn’t shine, you racist white imperialist. Keep the fuck out of Africa it is nothing to do with you. Do not patronise and demean the proud Africans by giving them money.’

There I feel much better for putting myself in my rightful place.

Edited by satch

I shall just re-iterate what I have said before when people tell me the west will be crushed by militant islam taking over all our institutions.

It will never happen because islam, by its very nature is programmed to self-destruct in the vain pursuit of its purest form. It is as inevitable as the brightness of dawn following the darkness of night.

Sadly, muslims like Yahaya will die at the hands of other muslims for not being muslim enough to achieve an impossible standard of behaviour dictated by a man-made creed pretending to be of divine origin.

To give Amnesty their due, they did speak up for both Youcef Nadarkhani and Asia Bibi (as did numerous other organisations). I wish them well, but if I was them, I'd be lobbying prominent BAME politicians to put pressure on the Nigerian government.

15 minutes ago, unregistered_guest said:

I shall just re-iterate what I have said before when people tell me the west will be crushed by militant islam taking over all our institutions.

It will never happen because islam, by its very nature is programmed to self-destruct in the vain pursuit of its purest form. It is as inevitable as the brightness of dawn following the darkness of night.

Sadly, muslims like Yahaya will die at the hands of other muslims for not being muslim enough to achieve an impossible standard of behaviour dictated by a man-made creed pretending to be of divine origin.

To give Amnesty their due, they did speak up for both Youcef Nadarkhani and Asia Bibi (as did numerous other organisations). I wish them well, but if I was them, I'd be lobbying prominent BAME politicians to put pressure on the Nigerian government.

dont get involved, they'll turn on you.

ive rung a bell and lit a candle for the guy, thats enough.

My initial reaction to this was "fuck him, plenty africans in africa and who gives a fuck if one is executed. Plenty more left". 

Then having thought about it, it is shit that someone that sung some songs is facing the death penalty. All that evil needs is for good men to say nothing...

I wish Amnesty International well on this one, as long as they dont bring him to Europe....