DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Fucking Tier 4

Roger_Mellie

What the absolute fuck??? 

We were in Tier 2 when we went into full lockdown, put into Tier 3 when we came out and now into Tier 4.

Funny that for the South East tier 4 happened just after all the MPs went home for Christmas, then for the North it's happened just after they've all gone back. 

Total piss take. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Stuey said:

This only ends when we stop complying.

Tim Martin's gonna have to open up his pubs and ask for foot soldiers on the door to keep the rozzers out. 

Well i got short shrift off some posters on here for not complying. Fuckem :)

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1
  • Lol 1
  • Cheers 1

14 minutes ago, eight said:

Says the man whose wife is too scared to go to work.

O.o

1. That's a bit personal

2. It's really, really not true, not that I would have to defend it if it was. You don't know my wife and you have no idea what you're talking about. 

• Agree 1

JohnThePessimist

For those of us moving from 2 to 3, what does this mean? I know pub shuts, but what else happens? Do we have to eat our dead? Will pillaging and looting commence? Am I subject to a fine if I have my children (17, 15, 10 & 9) are found in my house, where they live? Am I expected to genuflect if someone wearing a NHS lanyard walks past? Please advise...

• Lol 2

Just now, JohnThePessimist said:

For those of us moving from 2 to 3, what does this mean? I know pub shuts, but what else happens? Do we have to eat our dead? Will pillaging and looting commence? Am I subject to a fine if I have my children (17, 15, 10 & 9) are found in my house, where they live? Am I expected to genuflect if someone wearing a NHS lanyard walks past? Please advise...

We are in Tier 3.

The only difference between Tiers 2 & 3 that I can see is that the pubs and restaurants are shut.

Everything else seems to be open.

I have been swimming today, the kids still go the the climbing wall, the gyms are open. Essentially all is normal.

We have been taking care when friends/family have come to visit - we make sure the garage door is open about 5 seconds before they arrive and they drive straight in and the door then shuts immediately. They come into the house through the back door so nobody on the street can see...

Other than that its pretty much business as usual...other than the muzzles.

• Lol 1

11 minutes ago, janch said:

Don't know and don't care which bloody tier I'm in as I only go to Tescos anywayxD

Got enough larger to get pissed 6 nights in a row without touching my spirits so fuck them for a few nights

• Lol 1
  • Cheers 2

The Generation Game
1 hour ago, Roger_Mellie said:

What the absolute fuck??? 

We were in Tier 2 when we went into full lockdown, put into Tier 3 when we came out and now into Tier 4.

Funny that for the South East tier 4 happened just after all the MPs went home for Christmas, then for the North it's happened just after they've all gone back. 

Total piss take. 

If it makes you feel any better (which it shouldn't), that's the same tier as the IoW. 

Tier 4 Stay home message on the BBC.

Is exercise, allowed. Surely they'll struggle to police this.

It's getting ridiculous now, locking down for over nine months and still no end in sight.

• Agree 3

1 hour ago, Bornagain said:

We are in Tier 3.

The only difference between Tiers 2 & 3 that I can see is that the pubs and restaurants are shut.

Everything else seems to be open.

I have been swimming today, the kids still go the the climbing wall, the gyms are open. Essentially all is normal.

We have been taking care when friends/family have come to visit - we make sure the garage door is open about 5 seconds before they arrive and they drive straight in and the door then shuts immediately. They come into the house through the back door so nobody on the street can see...

Other than that its pretty much business as usual...other than the muzzles.

Tier 3, you can’t have anyone round. That’ll play well for any nye parties. 

• Agree 1

Just now, One percent said:

Tier 3, you can’t have anyone round. That’ll play well for any nye parties. 

Officially.

Bollocks to that. The trick is to have people around in a low-key manner so no questions are asked.

We have been doing this since the November lockdown(ish)

When the law is an ass then it should be treated with contempt.

• Agree 9

5 minutes ago, Hunty said:

Tier 4 Stay home message on the BBC.

Is exercise, allowed. Surely they'll struggle to police this.

It's getting ridiculous now, locking down for over nine months and still no end in sight.

Conference saying restrictions until April 5th. 

• Informative 2

DownwardSpiral
1 minute ago, Bornagain said:

Officially.

Bollocks to that. The trick is to have people around in a low-key manner so no questions are asked.

Much like Lord Sumption stating that it is up to individuals to determine if they wish to challenge or ignore a civil law that they believe to be bullshit (he put it far more eloquently).

All I’ll say is that it was great to have people around over the Christmas period and even better to see people heading into the homes of their friends and families. Hopefully that will continue for the New Year celebrations - though not me personally as it’s not one I am all that fussed about.

• Agree 2

3 minutes ago, Bornagain said:

Officially.

Well, I’m sure you have seen my personal experience on here from having my kids staying over Christmas and some of the vitriol from fellow posters here for doing so. o.O

good luck with it and I really hope that you are not given grief over it. 

• Cheers 1