DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Smokin da reefer

Back when I was a mere snotty yout, smoking weed was always seen as a bit of a naughty pastime. Something you only really did at a party or with your mates in a field or down at the beach, well out of sight of prying eyes. Certainly you didn't toke on a big fat outside Greggs on the high street in the middle of the day.

These days I'm amazed at how ubiquitous weed has become. I'm often out and about early in the morning and it's astonishing how many people are smoking weed even at that early hour. Van drivers, tradesmen on their way to work, dog walkers (the chavvy ones) and even local school kids at the bus stop. You smell it absolutely everywhere.

What do dosbodders think?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Back when I was a mere snotty yout, smoking weed was always seen as a bit of a naughty pastime. Something you only really did at a party or with your mates in a field or down at the beach, well out of

Can you imagine how many people are driving under the influence of drugs ? It was reported recently that 75% of drivers stopped for routine stops in blackpool were under the influence of drugs. Its th

As a former fan of the green stuff (having abstained for nearly two decades now), I slightly mourn the loss of regular weed and the way in which people used to use it. The smell of the old-world strai

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Miner Willy said:

These days I'm amazed at how ubiquitous weed has become. I'm often out and about early in the morning and it's astonishing how many people are smoking weed even at that early hour. Van drivers, tradesmen on their way to work, dog walkers (the chavvy ones) and even local school kids at the bus stop. You smell it absolutely everywhere.

What do dosbodders think?

I noticed that around 15 years ago on bendybuses to work. I can't stand the stuff, the smell, the attitude, it all stinks.

Edited by Panther

Can you imagine how many people are driving under the influence of drugs ? It was reported recently that 75% of drivers stopped for routine stops in blackpool were under the influence of drugs. Its the equivalent of alcoholism in russia, a major blight on society. The whole town of blackpool stinks of weed, which they argue is the new wonder drug....yeah right. So are we feeding the starving children so they can keep their money for weed and scratchies ? We'll have St Marcus on soon saying they should get free weed...

35 minutes ago, mosstrooper said:

Can you imagine how many people are driving under the influence of drugs ? It was reported recently that 75% of drivers stopped for routine stops in blackpool were under the influence of drugs. Its the equivalent of alcoholism in russia, a major blight on society. The whole town of blackpool stinks of weed, which they argue is the new wonder drug....yeah right. So are we feeding the starving children so they can keep their money for weed and scratchies ? We'll have St Marcus on soon saying they should get free weed...

In a nutshell this people start to get dependant on it .ok I get drunk a lot but I know when I can’t drive unless these guys have literally just had a toke they think they can drive.

As a former fan of the green stuff (having abstained for nearly two decades now), I slightly mourn the loss of regular weed and the way in which people used to use it. The smell of the old-world strains was sweet and delicious, but the modern hybrid super strains all smell revolting imo. And too strong. Proper hash too, stuff like charas resin from India or wherever it is they made it, a very special natural product that produced a strong but very mellow high. Doubt anyone bothers importing it now with all the hydro stuff grown locally. And I know it makes me sound like a nostalgic old fool, but getting stoned should be reserved for certain situations, and treated with a bit of reverence. Not walking the dog/baby stroller/going to the corner shop/driving to work, imo. :Old:

30 minutes ago, LC1 said:

As a former fan of the green stuff (having abstained for nearly two decades now), I slightly mourn the loss of regular weed and the way in which people used to use it. The smell of the old-world strains was sweet and delicious, but the modern hybrid super strains all smell revolting imo. And too strong. Proper hash too, stuff like charas resin from India or wherever it is they made it, a very special natural product that produced a strong but very mellow high. Doubt anyone bothers importing it now with all the hydro stuff grown locally. And I know it makes me sound like a nostalgic old fool, but getting stoned should be reserved for certain situations, and treated with a bit of reverence. Not walking the dog/baby stroller/going to the corner shop/driving to work, imo. :Old:

Agree it was a treat something to look forward to

1 hour ago, LC1 said:

There's lots of apparent choice with cannabis strains these days.  I don't know which types if any match those available before the 90s - I'm surprised they don't have strains advertising that as a selling point.  I guess any smokeable cannabis is already heavily engineered from basic hemp even back in the day so there's perhaps no 'natural' as such to go back to.

Maybe the ones with a THC/CBD balance would be the ones to look at.

https://www.pickandmixseeds.com/high-cbd-seeds