DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

The Same Mistakes - Reflation Thread Addendum

Noallegiance

1 hour ago, BurntBread said:

I think "never" in the phrase "never quite seems to pop" may be a bit misleading. The entire history of BTC is confined inside one bull-market, after the financial crash.

Even if BTC acquires a permanent place as an electronic store of value, then it's worth contemplating that it has also been bubbling repeatedly in that context of a long-running bull market. It may therefore still have a big crash, of long duration, during the epic bear-market to come.

I'd argue that it isn't a real cyclic bull market, its a nominal bull market resulting from money printing and will only cease when the money printing stops.

I mean really how are the developed countries going to to service their unfunded liabilities  (which are now all massively higher thanks to the covid measures) ? Are they going to cut 50% of public services ? are they going to do sovereign defaults ? or are they going to monetise the debt ?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived