• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
JFK

Girl, 10, fights off Claygate woodland sex attacker

2 minutes ago, wherebee said:

rubbish.  I grew up in the SE and spent many days in the woods and fields by myself, or with a couple of mates, from the age of 7-8 onwards.  Do NOT fall into the meme that 'these things have always happened'

Fair enough but I wouldn't allow my two girls at that age wander around in the woods on their own.  By 14, walking the dog maybe, but not at ten. 

1 minute ago, wherebee said:

rubbish.  I grew up in the SE and spent many days in the woods and fields by myself, or with a couple of mates, from the age of 7-8 onwards.  Do NOT fall into the meme that 'these things have always happened'

Me too. From around the same age as you we'd go off exploring in the morning only to return by tea time. We felt safe and we were safer.

10 minutes ago, One percent said:

What the hell is a ten year old doing wandering around in woods?

Possibly she was left alone in a nearby Centre Parcs chalet whilst her parents went out for a meal and drinks.

If that's the case we need to establish what they do for a living first, then we can decide whether to prosecute them or spend millions of pounds on counselling.

On the other hand she may have been bitten a windswept apple.   

3 hours ago, spygirl said:

6.1 v 10 yo girl?? Dud she throw bacon at him??

Im doubtful, only as most asians are not that tall.

Agreed, how the hell would she fight him off if he was determined? 

Plenty of tall Pakistanis (and Sikhs but they don't tend to do crap stuff) - see their cricket team, worked with two way back that were over 6ft as well.

Sounds like bollocks. There is just no way a 10 year old girl can "fight off" a 6'1" man. 

The local online paper was recently warning Surrey's parents to be extra vigilant because there has been a spate of "strange men approaching children". While in reality, for at least half the cases it had already been established that the kid had hurt themselves and the man had just spoken to them to check they were ok. As far as I could tell the most serious event involved a man slapping the bottom of a 15 year old girl, which while not to be condoned, is hardly justification for a county wide panic.

Time  to wheel out an anecdote. Was looking after sis's dog for a couple of weeks a few years ago, and being insomniac, and the dog being well up for it, used to go for middle of the night walks. One night cut through the woods on tooting bec common, dog goes mental barking at something, and it's a bloke just sitting there, smoking a cigarette. I look around, and there's another cigarette glowing about 30 yards ahead. I turn at 90° and take the shortest route back to the common. Totally freaked out.

Assume it was a gay thing, but also used to see some eastern european prostitutes hanging around during daylight hours. Or  a murderer thing.

The park near me in Berlin has about 100 Africans living wild in it. There was a nurder there last year. I assumed the locals would start avoiding it, but ti's surprisingly busy after dark.