DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Show me your 10 million Covid deaths and you get £100 @wherebee

Hancock

As the representative of the devastatingly handsome man with massive bollocks who is hung like a donkey, a man who can drink 50 pints of water at midnight and still not be a bedwetter.... formerly know as TDOG!

I would like @wherebeeto show 10 million Covid deaths that he promised would occur by the end of 2020. 

Failing that he has a £100 bet to pay that is to go to charity (initial bet was £50 but the handsome fucker said to double it).

The big bollocked one doesn't know of any suitable charities, but he suggests one where some kid/parent needs flying oversees for an life changing operation as the NHS won't help ... or if there is a gofundme page where someone who has put their head above the parapet for team "covid is a load of bollocks" and lost their job etc... then these would be worthy causes.

Suggestions of a charitable cause are welcome.

• Agree 1
  • Lol 3

wherebee
6 hours ago, unregistered_guest said:

Does the WHO website not have a Paypal "donate" button?

too fucking ironic even for me.

I'll donate 100 quid to one of the UK anti-immigration charities, sorry, population control charities...

• Cheers 2

The Generation Game
13 hours ago, unregistered_guest said:

Does the WHO website not have a Paypal "donate" button?

Yes but they only accept BTC. 

Edited by The Generation Game

1 minute ago, Southmartin said:

Donate to a dog charity - people aren't worth it

Ah well, I expect people to get bored with their new dogs.

Southmartin
1 hour ago, MrPin said:

Ah well, I expect people to get bored with their new dogs.

True. But that's hardly the fault of the poor doggies

1 minute ago, Southmartin said:

True. But that's hardly the fault of the poor doggies

No, but it's been a fad. I can quite understand why people want to get a dog, with these bizarre restrictions. I mentioned puppy price inflation before. I hope they get to like them. They are usually good company, but they do demand attention.

My neighbour now has two dogs.

To be fair to that original statistic.

At the time we thought the death rate for this terrible disease was about 5% spread evenly through all age groups.

And it was a fair assumption because that's the statistic we were getting from ground zero in China, even though they knew at the time* that the death rate was closer to 0.5% (population average) biased towards the very old (who have much worse death rates than 0.5%).

If we'd have known that the death rate was about 0.5% then a reasonable estimate of deaths 'back then' would have been closer to 1 million (as it currently is, accounting for the overaccounting in the official stats).

[* https://www.firstpost.com/health/covid-19-cases-in-wuhan-mightve-been-10-times-higher-then-official-data-showed-chinese-cdc-report-9159971.html  Nice of them to tell us now.]

• Agree 1

27 minutes ago, dgul said:

To be fair to that original statistic.

At the time we thought the death rate for this terrible disease was about 5% spread evenly through all age groups.

To add to that:

• Our extraordinary response is still based on that original statistic -- a death rate of 5%.
  • And spread evenly across all the population, therefore we need to lock-down everyone.
  • Our vaccination response is still based on our original guesses about vaccine efficiency -- 70%, therefore it isn't enough in itself and we'll need to aim for herd immunity.
  • We seem to be unable to work out that because we've learnt so much about the virus we might need to change approach / policy accordingly*. 

[* I've mentioned too many times that politicians always think the right response to not working is do more of the same, never reassess and change direction if necessary.  But I think I'll mention it again anyway.]

• Agree 4

A lot of people on here are still working on the assumption that the government is genuinely working to tackle a contagious virus. It should be patently obvious by now that there are other agendas at play and the virus is mild at best or even non-existent (relabelled seasonal respiratory illnesses based on dodgy PCR testing) and is merely a vehicle to bring about changes that the elites (above government) desire.

when this sinks in, suddenly it all makes sense. To brush this all off as government ‘incompetence’ is to be misguided. There are so many holes in the narrative that it has to be a pre-planned scam to meet a desired outcome (see great reset)

Edited by Ianb78
  • Agree 8
  • Informative 1

11 hours ago, wherebee said:

too fucking ironic even for me.

I'll donate 100 quid to one of the UK anti-immigration charities, sorry, population control charities...

Fair do's, but they don't seem to be very good at stopping or even slowing immigration!

53 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

A lot of people on here believe the government about COVID...?

Are you off your fucking tits or what...

XYY

Ahhh but they did, and this is the breed that have enabled the govt to treat us all like lobotomised idiots for 10 months.

2 good friends from growing up have committed suicide in recent months (1 of them was due to job loss then drowning sorrows with a bottle of vodka, then come up with the silly idea, so we can class that as an indirect covid death). The one and only person i know who caught corona (up until today that is) did not pass it onto one person on the building site with a couple hundred people working there.

Pity Boris and Hancock didn't die from the flu back in April, though the chances of that are pretty much zero. 

• Informative 1

Roger_Mellie
2 hours ago, Ianb78 said:

A lot of people on here are still working on the assumption that the government is genuinely working to tackle a contagious virus. It should be patently obvious by now that there are other agendas at play and the virus is mild at best or even non-existent (relabelled seasonal respiratory illnesses based on dodgy PCR testing) and is merely a vehicle to bring about changes that the elites (above government) desire.

when this sinks in, suddenly it all makes sense. To brush this all off as government ‘incompetence’ is to be misguided. There are so many holes in the narrative that it has to be a pre-planned scam to meet a desired outcome (see great reset)

Fucking hell, now you mention it... 

• Agree 1
  • Lol 2

22 hours ago, Roger_Mellie said:

Fucking hell, now you mention it... 

you my laugh but there’s still loads of people debating ‘new variants’ and how the government should’ve barred flights to UK etc - all of this is totally irrelevant 

• Agree 1

Early in 2020, there were people with an unmistakeable raspy cough that they couldn't control.

I haven't heard anyone cough like that since about March.

Has anyone heard raspy coughs lately?

• Agree 1

unregistered_guest
23 hours ago, jm51 said:

Has anyone heard raspy coughs lately?

In my bit of Euroland, yes.

I tend to give them a wide berth because they pull their masks down to cough properly...