DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Straight Outta Stockton ...

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's a load of bullshit. There is no way at all that the North East is more dangerous than somewhere like East London or some of the rougher parts of Birmingham and Manchester.

Wrong way around! But they do. Scabby gets a flood of black eyed Brendas n kids looking for refuge. Me n tha 6 kids are looking to get away and start a new life, away from their 6 viole

The best deal in our area back in the day was the Tall Trees in Yarm. A licensed night-club, ten quid entrance, drinks free. Practically every North-East town and village ran private buses o

16 minutes ago, spygirl said:

The annual most dangerous places to live survey

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/13292111/the-most-dangerous-places-to-live-in-england-and-wales-revealed-as-crimes-including-robbery-and-sex-offences-ranked/

JB-MAP-DANGEROUS-PLACES-TO-LIVE-v2.jpg?w

All made up Scum Nonsense, according to an idiot smoggy on FB,.

Sort of ignores it based on crime stats. And his own par of eyes.

Well I’m in Stockton and don’t see it. Though to be fair, half of Stockton is quiet and pleasant enough while the other half is like downtown Lagos.

38 minutes ago, spygirl said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/13292111/the-most-dangerous-places-to-live-in-england-and-wales-revealed-as-crimes-including-robbery-and-sex-offences-ranked/

There's actual crime numbers and reported crime numbers.

Used to bemoan simply gave reporting it,  now as well as that many are scared to whether the threat be from the criminals themselves or even the state itself in terms of the way it will be dealt with or otherwise.

Just now, ashestoashes said:

North Yorkshire 2, West Yorkshire 42, just as well the scum don't travel too far

Wrong way around!

But they do.

Scabby gets a flood of black eyed Brendas n kids looking for refuge.

Me n tha 6 kids are looking to get away and start a new life, away from their 6 violent fathas. I'm going to go to college and study animal care and me kids are going to go to school and make sumfin outa themselves like wot I've not dun.

And promptly start braying their kids, who dont go to school n get knocked or in prison. Or both

1 minute ago, Roger_Mellie said:

It's a load of bullshit. There is no way at all that the North East is more dangerous than somewhere like East London or some of the rougher parts of Birmingham and Manchester.

I agree. And I often go delivering stuff around rough estates of Newcastle and the old Co Durham pit villages. People are tough but good as gold.

20 minutes ago, Jazztraveller said:

I used to teach in Saltburn. We got plenty from out that way. They were the good ones whose parents didn’t want them to go to feral Freeborough in Brotton  😄

I was shagging a woman from Brotton just before I met the current Mrs XYY.

I met her family once,and blew her out almost immediately. What a bunch of knuckle draggers they were...! And that's coming from me...!!! ;)

Shame, as she did have very nice tits and a proper hairy minge. It was the moustache and the webbed toes that spoiled her...

XYY

Just now, The XYY Man said:

I was shagging a woman from Brotton just before I met the current Mrs XYY.

I met her family once,and blew her out almost immediately. What a bunch of knuckle draggers they were...! And that's coming from me...!!! ;)

Shame, as she did have very nice tits and a proper hairy minge. It was the moustache and the webbed toes that spoiled her...

XYY

I think I taught a few of your kids that you never met 😄

5 minutes ago, Roger_Mellie said:

As I work in the oil industry I've been to most of the rough places on the planet including most of those ending in Stan.

Someone once asked me if I'd ever been threatened with a gun. The answer was yes, twice. Where they asked.

A. Manchester.

Always laugh when I see the Straight Outta Compton film title as it always reminds of a leafy village of the same name not far from Guildford in Surrey  near where I grew up.

These things are all relative. I once met a chap who grew up in a really rough part of London and knew lots of very nasty people associated with the East End underworld. His sister married a bloke from an even rougher part of Marseille and he described her in laws as the scum of the earth worse than anyone he had met in the U.K.

Edited by Virgil Caine
2 minutes ago, Option5 said:

As I work in the oil industry I've been to most of the rough places on the planet including most of those ending in Stan.

Someone once asked me if I'd ever been threatened with a gun. The answer was yes, twice. Where they asked.

A. Manchester.

I'm sure you've told that story before on here, and I have a recollection that someone - probably a Manc - gave you grief for it. 

Or am I imagining that....?

XYY

2 hours ago, spygirl said:

JB-MAP-DANGEROUS-PLACES-TO-LIVE-v2.jpg?w

Assuming there is at least some truth in this, doesn't it vindicate the shandy drinkers and cider drinkers? 

The south, apart from London and where that rough chap @spunkolives, looks a lot more civilised. And it's a lot warmer. :)

Edited by swiss_democracy_for_all
4 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

Assuming there is at least some truth in this, doesn't it vindicate the shandy drinkers and cider drinkers? 

The south, apart from London and where that rough chap @spunkolives, looks a lot more civilised. :)

Us in the NE are just fine with all this negative press keeping the fleeing shandy drinkers away 😄

I only wish they could give N Yorks negative press as well...

24 minutes ago, Wahoo said:

Down here in Cornwall everything is peace and serenity until the Northerners invade and get all upset because our cars won't go above 15mph.

So to be fair....Cornwall should be zero and North Yorkshire should be about 99.   

I always thought it was 15mph on the A30 and 70mph on the single track lanes?

34 minutes ago, Roger_Mellie said:

It's just bare bones crime stats.

In London you risk being blown up by a muzzer or stabbed by a darky.

Stranger danger.

In Gt Boro you're more chance of being murdered or attacked by a family member or neighbour.

Or mugged by a rat boy bag head.

You cannot deny that Boros violent crime /murder numbers are the highest per head of pop.

But it all tends to be very local to the scummier areas, rarely drifting into Yarm, Nunthorpe or Stokesly. I've left Guissy off the list as its riddled now.