DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

So it would appear it was Cummings, the man of the people with the common touch (coz he's from oop North) the one who single handedly brought us Brexit, the one who was going to take apart the anti-democratic civil service who conspire against the ordinary working man .....  that is one of the main men behind this shutdown and is in bed with the SAGE fanatics.

This oddball is best of buddies with that power hungry Scotch cunt Gove; which speaks volumes.

Love the way he is looking to speak out against Boris for the 2nd lockdown, but is too much of a communist to see the problem was the 1st lockdown happening.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/12/31/dominic-cummings-said-prepared-testify-oath-lockdown-warning/

Prime Minister Boris Johnson could face a potential political quagmire after reports suggested his former chief adviser Dominic Cummings would be willing to criticise his response to the coronavirus pandemic under oath.

Mr Cummings is said to be prepared to testify in a future inquiry that his warnings to go into lockdown a second time in September were dismissed by the PM.

At the end of October, Mr Johnson announced a four-week 'circuit breaker' lockdown to prevent a "medical and moral disaster" for the NHS.

However, ITV News reports Mr Cummings had advised him to pursue the strategy weeks earlier in order to “save lives and minimise disruption”.

It is alleged that the senior adviser, alongside data scientist Ben Warner and key members of the Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies (Sage) were in favour of “whacking it early”.

In early September Mr Cummings and Mr Warner presented data about how the virus would spread by the end of October without taking action.

However, the Prime Minister and Chancellor Rishi Sunak argued that such action could not be justified at that point in the pandemic.

On September 16, Mr Johnson stressed he had no intention to impose another lockdown during an appearance in front of the Liaison Committee.

He told MPs: “I don’t want a second national lockdown. I think it would be completely wrong for this country, and we are going to do everything in our power to prevent it.”

However, he announced a fresh lockdown on October 31 after cases spiralled and the death rate reached more than 350 people per day.

The Prime Minister’s most senior aide pressed for the initial lockdown measures to be introduced in meetings with the UK’s independent scientific advisers in March.

Sources suggested he was also one of the leading advocates of tougher fines for breaches of Covid-19 restrictions introduced in the summer.

Political opponents accused him of hypocrisy for pushing for tougher fines despite facing accusations that he broke coronavirus restrictions in April.

Mr Cummings was forced to hold an unprecedented press conference in the Downing Street Rose Garden after it was revealed he had travelled 264 miles to Durham at the height of the pandemic.

The aide departed No 10 in November after an internal power struggle over who would be appointed as Downing Street's chief of staff.

Looks like Boris is in the crosshairs now. So who's pulling the strings? 

The idea of a deep state would have seemed like fringe lunacy only a handful of months ago. Now it seems the only logical conclusion. I think there are probably very few times it feels like you're living through capital-H History but this seems to be one of them

The lesson here kids, is to never cross someone with OCD, unless you take them out completely. Because they will obsess about settling the score and will inevitably come back to haunt you. 

That’s why I throw reps all over the shop to you mongs* ;).

* @spunko excepted obvs.

1 hour ago, Hancock said:

So it would appear it was Cummings, the man of the people with the common touch (coz he's from oop North) the one who single handedly brought us Brexit, the one who was going to take apart the anti-democratic civil service who conspire against the ordinary working man .....  that is one of the main men behind this shutdown and is in bed with the SAGE fanatics.

This oddball is best of buddies with that power hungry Scotch cunt Gove; which speaks volumes.

Love the way he is looking to speak out against Boris for the 2nd lockdown, but is too much of a communist to see the problem was the 1st lockdown happening.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/12/31/dominic-cummings-said-prepared-testify-oath-lockdown-warning/

Prime Minister Boris Johnson could face a potential political quagmire after reports suggested his former chief adviser Dominic Cummings would be willing to criticise his response to the coronavirus pandemic under oath.

Mr Cummings is said to be prepared to testify in a future inquiry that his warnings to go into lockdown a second time in September were dismissed by the PM.

At the end of October, Mr Johnson announced a four-week 'circuit breaker' lockdown to prevent a "medical and moral disaster" for the NHS.

However, ITV News reports Mr Cummings had advised him to pursue the strategy weeks earlier in order to “save lives and minimise disruption”.

It is alleged that the senior adviser, alongside data scientist Ben Warner and key members of the Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies (Sage) were in favour of “whacking it early”.

In early September Mr Cummings and Mr Warner presented data about how the virus would spread by the end of October without taking action.

However, the Prime Minister and Chancellor Rishi Sunak argued that such action could not be justified at that point in the pandemic.

On September 16, Mr Johnson stressed he had no intention to impose another lockdown during an appearance in front of the Liaison Committee.

He told MPs: “I don’t want a second national lockdown. I think it would be completely wrong for this country, and we are going to do everything in our power to prevent it.”

However, he announced a fresh lockdown on October 31 after cases spiralled and the death rate reached more than 350 people per day.

The Prime Minister’s most senior aide pressed for the initial lockdown measures to be introduced in meetings with the UK’s independent scientific advisers in March.

Sources suggested he was also one of the leading advocates of tougher fines for breaches of Covid-19 restrictions introduced in the summer.

Political opponents accused him of hypocrisy for pushing for tougher fines despite facing accusations that he broke coronavirus restrictions in April.

Mr Cummings was forced to hold an unprecedented press conference in the Downing Street Rose Garden after it was revealed he had travelled 264 miles to Durham at the height of the pandemic.

The aide departed No 10 in November after an internal power struggle over who would be appointed as Downing Street's chief of staff.

I think i will reserve judgement until i hear what Mr Cummings has to say ,rather than what is thought he might say or what  "sources" say he said  

3 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

I think i will reserve judgement until i hear what Mr Cummings has to say ,rather than what is thought he might say or what  "sources" say he said  

I don't think any of them are of the kind who'll come out and say what they think. It's all going to be done via leaks and by chums in the press. What we do know is they're both cut from the same communist cloth, just seems to be who claims to be less commie than the other.

The one thing i do hope that comes out of this is that Boris gets ousted, as he is a totalitarian communist wanker, with a Chancellor who'd make a Brown/Corbyn Chancellorship look frugal and competent. 

Sadly if he leaves he will almost certainly be replaced by someone identical, it's that tiny chance that a person of competence may get the job that keeps the dream alive.

13 minutes ago, Hancock said:

I don't think any of them are of the kind who'll come out and say what they think. It's all going to be done via leaks and by chums in the press. What we do know is they're both cut from the same communist cloth, just seems to be who claims to be less commie than the other.

The one thing i do hope that comes out of this is that Boris gets ousted, as he is a totalitarian communist wanker, with a Chancellor who'd make a Brown/Corbyn Chancellorship look frugal and competent. 

Sadly if he leaves he will almost certainly be replaced by someone identical, it's that tiny chance that a person of competence may get the job that keeps the dream alive.

If he is close to Gove, you need to be very careful what you wish for...

23 minutes ago, Hancock said:

Two party system fighting for microns which separate them ,i would not hold your breath 

As for Cummings i don`t have him down as one to hold his tongue ,hence my scepticism ,to me it looks like it`s it`s an attempt to deflect blame from Boris as he did not "submit " to those that proposed far worse ,,,,now shut the fuck up and be grateful for the freedom hes fought for you to have

They know public opinion is changing dramatically , IMO they are losing control of the narrative and they know it ,they are trying to cover lie after lie up with more lies,,,it`s not working though     

38 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

They know public opinion is changing dramatically , IMO they are losing control of the narrative and they know it ,they are trying to cover lie after lie up with more lies,,,it`s not working though     

I thought the narrative was changing in summer, i couldn't have been more wrong. No matter what bollocks they come up with to imprison us the plebs just seem to lap it up and beg for more.

I wonder if they continued this forever would the plebs make a peep.

The fact they're now closing all schools in London which seems to be happening without question tells me enough plebs are still in desperate fear of CV19 and its life destroying mutant version.

in 2008 when the same people bailed out the rich and middle class people with taxpayers money, and then started printing trillions to gift to themselves via even more asset price inflation the plebs done sweet FA and the consensus was the banks saved us.

It was at that point that the globalists knew they could get away with anything. Locking us up for a bout of the flu is merely the next step.

2 minutes ago, Hancock said:

I thought the narrative was changing in summer, i couldn't have been more wrong. No matter what bollocks they come up with to imprison us the plebs just seem to lap it up and beg for more

Don`t get me wrong there are plenty like that still but that is exactly what they want you to think ,i see many wearing masks in shops when i know they think along the same lines as me ,many are just scared of confrontation and are doing it to keep the peace 

7 minutes ago, Hancock said:

It was at that point that the globalists knew they could get away with anything. Locking us up for a bout of the flu is merely the next step.

As for that part fuck knows i`m leaning it was all about Trump ,he`s about to destroy china economically if he manages to hold on to power they have known this for a long time 

Seen Wuhan lately ?

2 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

As for that part fuck knows i`m leaning it was all about Trump ,he`s about to destroy china economically if he manages to hold on to power they have known this for a long time 

Seen Wuhan lately ?

Trump was the one who stopped flights from Europe which kicked off this absolute insanity.

One night i watched him on TV and he was saying how its just a cold and its nothing to be bothered about (i thought thank fuck for his rational observation); the next night he clearly had a call from Boris Johnson and Neil Ferguson and he  changed his story to mimic Fergusons vision of the future.

Trump was the purveyor of his own downfall, by thinking he could lock people in their houses and close businesses for months on end; for even trying this he deserved what came to him.

15 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

Seen Wuhan lately ?

Yes party town, i presume it was all a load of bollocks that it started there in the first place. 

Someone going to a Wuhan market and eating a bat sarny thus creating a extreme killer version of the flu is as believable as the playground story in the 1980s where the African geezer climbed a tree and shagged a monkey thus creating AIDS.

3 minutes ago, Hancock said:

Trump was the one who stopped flights from Europe which kicked off this absolute insanity.

One night i watched him on TV and he was saying how its just a cold and its nothing to be bothered about (i thought thank fuck for his rational observation); the next night he clearly had a call from Boris Johnson and Neil Ferguson and he  changed his story to mimic Fergusons vision of the future.

Trump was the purveyor of his own downfall, by thinking he could lock people in their houses and close businesses for months on end; for even trying this he deserved what came to him.

Well Boris made a quip after Trump made that ban about "we are not shutting down the airports because of some cold virus ,they it all kicked off in Italy the rest is history 

Trump has never called for lockdowns look at the states that have they are almost exclusively democrat run the state makes that decision not Trump,the MSM will have you believe what you believe that is TEIR narrative not Trumps 

Ask Joe all i ask is 100 days of masking everywhere  it`s your duty 

4 minutes ago, Hancock said:

Yes party town, i presume it was all a load of bollocks that it started there in the first place. 

Someone going to a Wuhan market and eating a bat sarny thus creating a extreme killer version of the flu is as believable as the playground story in the 1980s where the African geezer climbed a tree and shagged a monkey thus creating AIDS.

Well i`m not judging either way but SARS 1 and MERS are both corona viruses that jumped the species barrier to humans and sars one was from bats i believe 

1 minute ago, Long time lurking said:

they it all kicked off in Italy the rest is history 

If memory serves, the Italian hospital scene was before the ban on European flights, i maybe wrong as my memory is shite.

I went to Northumberland around this time, and i said its all a load of crap to the women in the sandwich shop; she gave me daggers and raised the Italian hospital event to confirm that we need locking up (except for her business).

I thought its a hospital its not exactly hard for a camera crew to make a scenario fit the narrative.

4 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

Well i`m not judging either way but SARS 1 and MERS are both corona viruses that jumped the species barrier to humans and sars one was from bats i believe 

I now take with a pinch of salt what "the science" says about such matters, it could well be true i'm just a Winston Smith like person on the internet who'd have to check it was daytime outside if someone from "the science" said good afternoon.

Whilst i've no doubt there are intelligent people working in "the science", "the science" seems to be full of absolute charlatans. 

I was in Thailand in 2004 and a lady said i had a strong mind for visiting with birdflu prevalent, i remember thinking what the F is she going on about.

5 hours ago, JohnThePessimist said:

The lesson here kids, is to never cross someone with OCD, unless you take them out completely. Because they will obsess about settling the score and will inevitably come back to haunt you. 

That’s why I throw reps all over the shop to you mongs* ;).

* @spunko excepted obvs.

Not sure this is OCD but more like narcissistic personality disorder.

9 hours ago, Hancock said:

I will add if the UK election had been in April 2020 there is not a f'en chance Boris and Cummings would have locked us all up. And the press would have mocked Neil Fergusons "model".

On the subject of UK elections, the ex GCHQ linguist off UK Column was emphasising what he believes to be the open door in the form of the little known or used PCC elections in May 2021 (if they don't cancel them again cos covid). Must admit to not being at all familiar with the role and the election uses the supplementary vote system if there is more than two candidates. Regardless, I can see his point with regard to how Whitehall's increasingly ridiculous edicts are applied on the ground: 

“The role of a Police and Crime Commissioner (PCC) is to be the voice of the people in policing, and to hold the Chief Constable to account for how he/she discharges their functions. The aim of all PCCs is to ensure the delivery of an effective and efficient police service within their force area”

https://votingcounts.org.uk/what-is-a-pcc