DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

HALT!

tlc

MrLibertyRedux
19 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

It won’t end well

No. When this kicks off they won't know what hit them.

They probably think it will be like containing the miners strike, but when it goes it will be from all sections of society, not one small group of militants.

The sooner this is brought to a head the better.

• Agree 9

Roger_Mellie
22 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

It won’t end well

Nobody's going to forget this. I hope coppers like hanging around with other coppers because everyone should be ashamed to be associated with these lowlifes, I hope they're ostracised, and I hope their kids are stigmatised.

• Agree 8

JoeDavola

Can’t help but notice how fat most of them look. Pathetic.

A bit of easy overtime for them anyway. A walk in the park you might say.

• Agree 2
  • Lol 5

1 minute ago, JoeDavola said:

Likely to be the stab vests they are wearing.

• Lol 2

Van Lady
1 minute ago, Roger_Mellie said:

Nobody's going to forget this. I hope coppers like hanging around with other coppers because everyone should be ashamed to be associated with these lowlifes, I hope they're ostracised, and I hope their kids are stigmatised.

I’d like to think a lot of the police disagree with the Covid rules etc. What does one do though if you have bills to pay and can’t walk away from the job even if you wanted to? It’ll be very hard to get a similar paying for most of them. I’m not sticking up for them just an observation. 

Another thing about current police officers......a lot of them are tiny females. Plenty like that seen in my town. Laughable! Also I never see the same police officers for long in the town, they seem to change a lot. 

• Agree 4

Battenberg
22 minutes ago, eight said:

They must have tiny, tiny penises. 

And that’s just the women. I hate the police overall but I hate the female police more.

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1

17 minutes ago, MrLibertyRedux said:

They probably think it will be like containing the miners strike, but when it goes it will be from all sections of society, not one small group of militants.

When it kicks off we cannot stop until the establishment has gone. 

To do otherwise is pointless 

• Agree 3

7 minutes ago, Van Lady said:

I’d like to think a lot of the police disagree with the Covid rules etc. What does one do though if you have bills to pay and can’t walk away from the job even if you wanted to? It’ll be very hard to get a similar paying for most of them. I’m not sticking up for them just an observation. 

Another thing about current police officers......a lot of them are tiny females. Plenty like that seen in my town. Laughable! Also I never see the same police officers for long in the town, they seem to change a lot. 

This is why police shpuld be un paid volenteers part time. They would be able to walk away indeed I know one special who did. 

That they know it is wrong but do it anyway to pay bills makes them even worse in my book

A man of honour would resign, i know a lot of police not one of them could earn the money they do in the real world 

• Agree 7

MrLibertyRedux
18 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

Yes, I noticed one of the women was a particular lard arse. Be interesting to see that taking on my mate Big Jim when he is livid and wielding a steel bar.

16 minutes ago, Van Lady said:

I've had to explain to a number of friends that all this woke nonsense has been able to flourish for the very same reason, and that it is rife everywhere other than the small business not just in the public sector but all our large companies.

I've lost count of the times I have had to bite my tongue, as the alternative would have led to me being in front of personnel in the morning and out of the door by lunchtime.

**Edit to add

I'm out of it now, but at considerable cost financially.

Edited by MrLibertyRedux
illiterarsy
  • Agree 2
  • Cheers 2

ILikeCake
6 minutes ago, Democorruptcy said:

and large pensions.

Not as large as they used to be as the police I know are constantly moaning about.

3 minutes ago, ILikeCake said:

Not as large as they used to be as the police I know are constantly moaning about.

Good that is all they fucking care about, there should be no pension or salary. Policing should not be a career

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, Roger_Mellie said:

I hope they're ostracised, and I hope their kids are stigmatised.

In other news, Black people want reperations but white folk say descendents shouldnt be penalised for sins of the father.

• Agree 3

Caravan Monster
2 hours ago, MrLibertyRedux said:

I suspect there has been quite an effort to black out reporting on large run ins  between the public and police over covid. There was quite a movement gathering in solidarity with gym owners in the sort of areas where people still know each other and word will quickly get around the estate. The government backed down from whatever made up bullshit episode of lockdown 2020 that was before it turned into a bigger problem. I really don't think it'll take much to light the touchpaper before it kicks off around the country, like it did with the 2011 proto-blm riots that arose from a (probably misguided) sense of injustice (and looting).

2011 rioters were rising up against injustice

If it happens over covid, my guess is there will be less property damage and looting and it will be more specifically directed at the police and authorities as the source of lockdown and enforcement and it will involve bigger numbers of rioters. In many respects the atmosphere in the UK is a tinderbox similar to that waiting for an errant spark in the US, with normally conservative law abiding people pushed onto the streets by an out of control establishment.

• Agree 2

3 hours ago, sarahbell said:

That's an F16.  Why don't people just try to get the details right?  If you don't get these details right boring idiots will excitedly type away to make sure everyone knows a mistake was made on the internet.

• Lol 4

I've never known such an anti-police sentiment as there is now.  This really is unprecedented. 

When it kicks off expect the cowards in Parliament to call out the army.

• Agree 1

Yadda yadda yadda
22 minutes ago, dgul said:

That's an F16.  Why don't people just try to get the details right?  If you don't get these details right boring idiots will excitedly type away to make sure everyone knows a mistake was made on the internet.

Shame that neither the M11 nor Chigwell are like that either.

• Cheers 1