DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Only 60-70% will be sterilised

tlc

Yep D'Oyly Snow has the look that says, fuck hes just let the cat out of the bag.

From comments

HCG, Human Chorionic Gonadatropin, is the hormone that rises early on in pregnancy in order to prevent the body from expelling the fetus(which is foreign to the body). When HCG is injected in a vaccine, the body's immune system perceives it as being foreign and develops antibodies against it. So when a female who has received a vaccine containing HCG subsequently becomes pregnant, the immune system will fight against the HCG which rapidly increases in pregnancy and thus cause the woman to have a spontaneous abortion, or even causing sterility. HCG was added to Tetanus vaccines administered to females of childbearing age in Kenya leading to miscarriage and sterility. Here is an article which explains that situation: https://www.scirp.org/Journal/PaperInformation.aspx?PaperID=81838

• Informative 2

7 minutes ago, tlc said:

Yep D'Oyly Snow has the look that says, fuck hes just let the cat out of the bag.

From comments

HCG, Human Chorionic Gonadatropin, is the hormone that rises early on in pregnancy in order to prevent the body from expelling the fetus(which is foreign to the body). When HCG is injected in a vaccine, the body's immune system perceives it as being foreign and develops antibodies against it. So when a female who has received a vaccine containing HCG subsequently becomes pregnant, the immune system will fight against the HCG which rapidly increases in pregnancy and thus cause the woman to have a spontaneous abortion, or even causing sterility. HCG was added to Tetanus vaccines administered to females of childbearing age in Kenya leading to miscarriage and sterility. Here is an article which explains that situation: https://www.scirp.org/Journal/PaperInformation.aspx?PaperID=81838

Niche specific language meet layman's language.

The vaccine(s) might be a way to backdoor-sterilise the population, but it does seem extraordinarily unlikely to me.

What's more troubling is the continuous mention of 'might need an annual vaccine', without any indication as to how this might be achieved.

• Agree 1

Chewing Grass

I think (and I'm  hoping) he mean't sterilising the virus rather  than ordinary, innocent members of the population, the guy sounds American so their perception of terminology is zkewed by the poor Englizh...

• Informative 2

Democorruptcy

Sterilise has 2 meanings, make free from bacteria or make infertile. One gets you more tax revenue the other reduces it. I think I know which the governbankment would prefer.

• Informative 1

1 hour ago, dgul said:

Niche specific language meet layman's language.

The vaccine(s) might be a way to backdoor-sterilise the population, but it does seem extraordinarily unlikely to me.

What's more troubling is the continuous mention of 'might need an annual vaccine', without any indication as to how this might be achieved.

Years ago I took my two year son to hospital as his knee was badly swollen.  A couple of doctors have a look and proclaim 'Ah yes he has arthritis in the knee'. My face dropped and tears welled up thinking 'shit - at his age, all crippled up etc etc'.

A nurse then explained that 'arthritis' in Greek means inflamation (itis) of the joint (arthro) - and my son did have a swelling of his knee joint.  He had some fluid on it and it was drained away and he was fine.

• Informative 2

stokiescum
1 hour ago, Malthus said:

Pretty sure it’ll be 100% effective at serialising all women over 80 😜

The left and pc brigade will say hold my pint to that challenge within 5 years

Don Coglione
1 hour ago, NewryH said:

Years ago I took my two year son to hospital as his knee was badly swollen.  A couple of doctors have a look and proclaim 'Ah yes he has arthritis in the knee'. My face dropped and tears welled up thinking 'shit - at his age, all crippled up etc etc'.

A nurse then explained that 'arthritis' in Greek means inflamation (itis) of the joint (arthro) - and my son did have a swelling of his knee joint.  He had some fluid on it and it was drained away and he was fine.

Were you in Greece?

2 minutes ago, Knickerless Turgid said:

Were you in Greece?

No - England.  Point being that the doctor was correct in his terminology, but to a layman it scared me shitless - until the nurse explained what the doctor meant and how the word is formed.

The Generation Game
4 hours ago, tlc said:

From comments

I guess Hunter was told to get going creating the next generation of Biden-Obama offspring. Cocaine probably acts as a prophylactic to keep the HCG active.