DOSBODS  
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

DC pensions - Investment Pathways from Feb 2021

Frank Hovis

I hadn't previously heard of these.

This is Pension Bee which seems typical.  There are straightforward options available from age 55 which look to be treating people as adults.

I would personally go 55 - tracker, 60 - tracker, 65 - Preserve.

Retirement objective PensionBee Investment Pathway Annual management fee
I have no plans to touch my money in the next 5 years Tracker 0.50%
I plan to use my money to set up a guaranteed income (annuity) within the next 5 years Pre-Annuity 0.70%
I plan to start taking my money as a long-term income within the next 5 years 4Plus 0.95%
I plan to take out all my money within the next 5 years Preserve 0.50%

https://www.pensionbee.com/blog/2020/december/announcing-pensionbee-investment-pathways

Option 5 - take the lot asap and see how long it lasts on hookers n blow......

had a quick look at their website......looks like a load o 'dodgy feckers' on the board o directors, 3 CBEs hmmmmm

2 hours ago, 5min OCD speculator said:

Option 5 - take the lot asap and see how long it lasts on hookers n blow......

had a quick look at their website......looks like a load o 'dodgy feckers' on the board o directors, 3 CBEs hmmmmm

It was the first search result that didn't give the information in a pdf or video so that I coudl lift it into here.  I know nothing about them.

Archived