DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Biden the Ballot Bandit.

1 minute ago, Wight Flight said:

Ok - Assuming all goes to (someone's) plan, he becomes President.

How does that affect anyone?

Do we know what any of his policies are? aside from mask wearing for 100 days?

Thread to follow what he might do and actually does ...

Passes it on to Kamala at the earliest possible opportunity. When they disagree about whether the masks should be worn for 100 or 101 days. 

11 minutes ago, Wight Flight said:

Possibly related but possibly not:

-Iran calling for Trump to be arrested for killing of Soleimani

-China arresting half of HK dissidents

-Iran enriching nuclear fuel

-Russia hacking ergo sanctions / war with Russia

-Further legal suits against Trump and associates

-Changes to gun laws

-Defunding of police

-Passing baton swiftly to Koala

-Extra judges added to SCOTUS

-Approval of extra Electoral representation for DC and Guam

-Sale of 5bn vaccines and then virus disappears 

10 minutes ago, Bear Hug said:

Passes it on to Kamala at the earliest possible opportunity. When they disagree about whether the masks should be worn for 100 or 101 days. 

I think there's a time limit where if he hangs on for a certain period of time (something like 2 years) she can take over the term and still do two full terms afterwards.

He'll officially step down at that point, but he's going to spend that time wandering the white house looking for his marbles so it makes no real difference.

22 minutes ago, The Generation Game said:

Possibly related but possibly not:

-Iran calling for Trump to be arrested for killing of Soleimani

-China arresting half of HK dissidents

-Iran enriching nuclear fuel

-Russia hacking ergo sanctions / war with Russia

-Further legal suits against Trump and associates

-Changes to gun laws

-Defunding of police

-Passing baton swiftly to Koala

-Extra judges added to SCOTUS

-Approval of extra Electoral representation for DC and Guam

-Sale of 5bn vaccines and then virus disappears 

- Black history staple of all education 

- Reparations  for slavery

- Dismantle all statues from 16th/17th/18th/19th century 

- Rewrite US history - eg Black people spearheaded the Normandy Beach landings but were whitewashed

- Expect more like the above but I have to go to my AA meeting now 

Edited by AsiaRanger
32 minutes ago, AsiaRanger said:

- Black history staple of all education 

- Reparations  for slavery

- Dismantle all statues from 16th/17th/18th/19th century 

- Rewrite US history - eg Black people spearheaded the Normandy Beach landings but were whitewashed

- Expect more like the above but I have to go to my AA meeting now 

I disagree.

I reckon we will see war in Africa, orchestrated partly as a massive shit-test for black Americans, who might say, "Black Lives Matter", but when it comes to the crunch, black African lives won't matter at all to them.

A lot of little proxy wars across Africa will also act as a smokescreen to China extending its hegemony in Asia. 

Plus, a new tide of refugees from war-torn African countries will give another issue for the EU to apply economic pressure on the Visegrad Group.

Oh, and war will do wonders for our economic recovery in the wake of Covid-19...

2 hours ago, maynardgravy said:

WAR.

Syria on fire within 6 months. A new wave of 'refugees' into Europe.

That’s my fear.

I don’t give a shit about US internal politics Trump, Biden, uncle Tom Cobbley  and all except for the fact that the blowback from their foreign policy fuck ups impacts us.

That is the one thing Trump gave us a respite from.

Edited by Virgil Caine
39 minutes ago, Virgil Caine said:

That’s my fear.

I don’t give a shit about US internal politics Trump, Biden, uncle Tom Cobbley  and all except for the fact that the blowback from their foreign policy fuck ups impacts us.

That is the one thing Trump gave us a respite from.

Agreed except that I'm not sure it was "blowback from their foreign policy fuck ups", I think it was deliberate.

What possible reason was there for bringing down Gaddafi/Libya if it wasn't to open up the migration route at that end of the Med which Gaddafi kept closed? To stop Gaddafi being nasty to some people? After all that time when it was deemed ok? - I don't think so.

That's the irony of Obama and the American Democrats - they're popular in Europe but they're actually our enemies who are deliberately working against us.

19 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

Agreed except that I'm not sure it was "blowback from their foreign policy fuck ups", I think it was deliberate.

What possible reason was there for bringing down Gaddafi/Libya if it wasn't to open up the migration route at that end of the Med which Gaddafi kept closed? To stop Gaddafi being nasty to some people? After all that time when it was deemed ok? - I don't think so.

That's the irony of Obama and the American Democrats - they're popular in Europe but they're actually our enemies who are deliberately working against us.

Yes. I think the one thing people don’t recognise is that the USA is not necessarily your friend no matter who runs it.

As for fuck ups the Vietnam war shows that the Yanks have form. I think people tend to over emphasise the sophistication and depth of US foreign policy initiatives. Their politicians are either isolationist or imperialist. The US view of globalism is very much an American dominated version. As for the corporations they benefit from war mongering whether it is successful or not. Biden is an imperialist so those who have been metaphorically sucking his dick for the past 18 months expecting anything else are about to be disappointed. In fact I expect them to be more disillusioned than most of those who voted for Trump.

Edited by Virgil Caine
10 hours ago, SickOfIt said:

Haha

The collective of fucking idiots known as DOSBODS continue with their trump delusions

Over 500 pages of horseshit on the Qanon threadxD, 800 pages of butthurt sore losers on the Trump Biden thread xDand now this one xD

What a total shower of shit you lot are.:wanker:

But carry on because trump is special or somesuch nonsense

Well if you are happy to have a mumbling, bumbling, stumbling, semi coherent geriatric with his finger on the nuclear trigger, carry on with your delusions and TDS.

3 hours ago, Wight Flight said:

He's promised $2000 cheques all round if his Georgia senators get in.  I'm holding a bunch of gold & silver miner shares.
He's got Janet Yellen for treasury sec FFS.

It's money printer go brrrrr.

If today really does lead to a nothing burger after 4-years in the planning then you have to ask:

1) Who were the people who asked Trump to stand in 2016?

2) What authority did they have to drain the swamp?

3) Is someone who stands by while bad things happen as complicit as someone who was involved in said things?

If the Democrats end the month with a clean sweep of both houses and the presidency, which is looking likely, then:

-Trump is done 

-Q is done

-Pence is done

-McConnell is done

-Kemp is done

-Raffesburger is done

-The Republican party as a potentially winning party in a future election is probably done. 

And that's just the internal stuff. I think we'll see some big moves in the wider world. I'd hate to be in Taiwan or HK right now. Or Syria. Or Libya. Or Israel. Or even potentially Australia. 

1 minute ago, The Generation Game said:

If today really does lead to a nothing burger after 4-years in the planning then you have to ask:

1) Who were the people who asked Trump to stand in 2016?

2) What authority did they have to drain the swamp?

3) Is someone who stands by while bad things happen as complicit as someone who was involved in said things?

If the Democrats end the month with a clean sweep of both houses and the presidency, which is looking likely, then:

-Trump is done 

-Q is done

-Pence is done

-McConnell is done

-Kemp is done

-Raffesburger is done

-The Republican party as a potentially winning party in a future election is probably done. 

And that's just the internal stuff. I think we'll see some big moves in the wider world. I'd hate to be in Taiwan or HK right now. Or Syria. Or Libya. Or Israel. Or even potentially Australia. 

Indeed - I'm not normally a conspiracy type but it makes the timing of Covid look very suspicious/convenient. Trump would have wiped the floor with Biden without it.

10 hours ago, SickOfIt said:

Haha

The collective of fucking idiots known as DOSBODS continue with their trump delusions

Over 500 pages of horseshit on the Qanon threadxD, 800 pages of butthurt sore losers on the Trump Biden thread xDand now this one xD

What a total shower of shit you lot are.:wanker:

But carry on because trump is special or somesuch nonsense

Yes but about 250 pages of that is people saying nothing is going to happen, so you'll probably fit right in.

Welcome.

BTW this isn't some lefty site where we just abuse people who think differently to us. We're glad to have newbies but it helps if you can form a reasonable argument.

8 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

Indeed - I'm not normally a conspiracy type but it makes the timing of Covid look very suspicious/convenient. Trump would have wiped the floor with Biden without it.

One thing that doesn't fit the conspiracies is Brexit. They could easily have used Covid as an excuse to postpone the deal discussions indefinitely, and most Brits would have gone along with it, but they seemed determined to keep things going.