DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Devil’s Dildos

Anyone else on here going to admit they’ve embraced the future and do a lot of devil’s dildoing?

I barely ever break out my wallet in a lot of places and parking machines are just about the only place that spring to mind I use cash.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

quite clearly you can

Nope, using it less, as I am no longer out and about. I can honestly say I pretty much never look at the thing when I’m at home unless someone rings me or to check the charge. Never been a phone

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, SNACR said:

Anyone else on here going to admit they’ve embraced the future and do a lot of devil’s dildoing?

I barely ever break out my wallet in a lot of places and parking machines are just about the only place that spring to mind I use cash.

Go on then @SNACR..... do tell......

What is a ‘Devils Dildo’ ?

I won’t google it....

Edited by Vendetta
6 minutes ago, unregistered_guest said:

It's @The XYY Man's affectionate term for the humble smartphone.

I see..... missed that one. Thank you. 

Well in answer to the question.... my wallet went into a drawer about 6 months ago. I have taken the cash point card out only about twice to withdraw about £100.

Everything else has been ‘Devil Dildoed’. Mainly use an M&S credit card now on the phone now (very easy) - with interest free balance for 22 months £7k facility. I’ve put the £7k to good work elsewhere 😀.

Edited by Vendetta

Less now than pre lockdown.  The mobile is mostly plugged in next to the radio (should swamp the eavesdropping tech with hours of inane babble) and only carries when I need it.

Went to a cafe this morning - asked me to sign in by phone.  I said I didn't have one, just me and the dog.  She smiled and said never mind then. :)

The insomniac thread. Went to bed at midnight got an hours worth of poor sleep and dropped the wife at work.

Last time I used cash was on boxing Day morning when local stables delivered a trailer full of horses doodoo. We had a lovely chat and he told me about the time he delivered seven loads to a nice Asian man in a new build house in Nottingham. Every time he turned up the buyer excitedly told him about how nice his garden would be. Judging by my trailer full he received around ten tonnes. 

Nope, using it less, as I am no longer out and about. I can honestly say I pretty much never look at the thing when I’m at home unless someone rings me or to check the charge.

Never been a phone addict. Look down my nose at people who are. Probably hypocritically, I accept, as I’m on here....

3 hours ago, Straingone said:

The insomniac thread. Went to bed at midnight got an hours worth of poor sleep and dropped the wife at work.

Last time I used cash was on boxing Day morning when local stables delivered a trailer full of horses doodoo. We had a lovely chat and he told me about the time he delivered seven loads to a nice Asian man in a new build house in Nottingham. Every time he turned up the buyer excitedly told him about how nice his garden would be. Judging by my trailer full he received around ten tonnes. 

Cor. How much did it cost?

2 minutes ago, Straingone said:

Pretty reasonable £25 dropped off. Option to collect for free but you have to bag it for yourself.  Not a problem to do that, although the car smells afterwards.

It reminds me when my dad had a pile of pig shit dumped outside the local library. His allotment was behing the library, and the lorry couldn't get in, so he spent half a day shovelling in a wheelbarrow. The smell was spectacular.

5 minutes ago, Straingone said:

Pretty reasonable £25 dropped off. Option to collect for free but you have to bag it for yourself.  Not a problem to do that, although the car smells afterwards.

We pay £40 for a huge 10 tonne load. (Massive trailer) and I think we get a proper bargain.

I've been collecting it once from a stables and it's just too much effort.

3 hours ago, Melchett said:

Nope, using it less, as I am no longer out and about. I can honestly say I pretty much never look at the thing when I’m at home unless someone rings me or to check the charge.

Never been a phone addict. Look down my nose at people who are. Probably hypocritically, I accept, as I’m on here....

I pretty much use mine just as a phone and the very occasional text (I flatly refuse to have conversations by text - anything more than "see you at 8" forget it). I may have taken maybe twenty photos with it in well over twelve months.

I have started not carrying it anymore, it effectively works as a replacement landline now. Hasn't left the house since the 7th August.

I went to Morrisons last month and they were selling marrow bones off for like 30 pence each. I bought some and put them in the holes I was planting trees in. Seemingly bones have a lot of phosphates in them :)

I'd be half tempted going to the local butcher for old bones etc to act as a fertiliser for my trees. 

7 hours ago, Vendetta said:

I see..... missed that one. Thank you. 

Well in answer to the question.... my wallet went into a drawer about 6 months ago. I have taken the cash point card out only about twice to withdraw about £100.

Everything else has been ‘Devil Dildoed’. Mainly use an M&S credit card now on the phone now (very easy) - with interest free balance for 22 months £7k facility. I’ve put the £7k to good work elsewhere 😀.

Good point. Doing some building  work next year and rather than using our cash might as well access Rishis free cash spunkfest via the interest free / bt credit cards

7 hours ago, SNACR said:

You’ll have to wait for @The XYY Manto get up, unless he hasn’t been to bed yet, for a definitive explanation.

Everyone on here knows what they are. Even the sad bastards who've got me on ignore...!

The most diabolical device ever created - feeding the jism of Satan directly to the masses 24/7.

Everything about the modern world that people moan about on here is linked to the smartphone in one way or another. Without exception...

XYY

18 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Everyone on here knows what they are. Even the sad bastards who've got me on ignore...!

The most diabolical device ever created - feeding the jism of Satan directly to the masses 24/7.

Everything about the modern world that people moan about on here is linked to the smartphone in one way or another. Without exception...

XYY

Some people on here moan about you :D

1 hour ago, MrLibertyRedux said:

I pretty much use mine just as a phone and the very occasional text (I flatly refuse to have conversations by text - anything more than "see you at 8" forget it). I may have taken maybe twenty photos with it in well over twelve months.

I have started not carrying it anymore, it effectively works as a replacement landline now. Hasn't left the house since the 7th August.

I mostly applaud that but the primary reason for my getting a mobile phone in the first place was to have in the car in case I broke down or had an accident.  I was crossing Dartmoor and Bodmin Moor in the late evening and thought it a wise precaution.

I don't take it when I'm out on a local walk but I see it as an essential in the car unless you're on a very short trip.