DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Pandemic coming? - Coronavirus January 2021 onwards (Part 5)

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In real epidemic you don't have to imprison people and police them at all times, because bodies are piling on the street and everyone is staying home, shit scared of the clear and present danger to th

My young lad has been playing outside all day with a mate and another kid up the street. Lovely to see and hear them having fun.  This country should be ashamed of trying to lock it's kids up

[tl;dr new data on jabs.  I've not changed my mind, but they're very much trying to make everyone hate me for it] The BBC (=TPTB) are very much pushing an agenda of Oxford jab is wonderful and ma

Posted Images

5 hours ago, the gardener said:

The Grauniad is reporting:

"Pfizer and AZ vaccines reduce hospital admissions by 85% and 94%, study suggests

The Covid vaccination programme has been linked to a substantial reduction in hospital admissions"

If that's the case, given that 15 million+ have had the jabs - virtually everyone over 70, who make up 90% of those in hospital with Covid then surely within weeks they'll be almost no Covid patients. How will they continue to justify lockdowns to 'protect the NHS' when they are empty? 

They are protecting the NHS from all those folk who've let their cancer grow and their mental health reach an entirely unpleasant level.

All those sweet rainbow unicorns need a good long rest dontcha know and if they wait a bit they won't have to be confronted with the utterly awful results of their actions. It's the Just let the fuckers die policy [top secret].

Borises roadmap this time gives only marginally more relaxation than last year's relaxation if that. 

He was about as upbeat as he was last year about the relaxations. This time it's 4 Steps insted of 4 Tiers but people still have to bear in mind the possiblity of new variants, strains and mutations and everything will be under regulat review.  It's still going to last for years if not for ever and if cases increase then there'll be local lockdowns just like last year which led to national lockdowns in the winter. 

There was no mention of any Covid vaccine(s) adverse reactions side effects.  As if they don't exist.  The "journalists" didn't ask.

He didn't say anything about removal of Covid secure perpex screens in shops etc. 

A significant amount of the relaxation will happen just before the (postponed) May local elections and he even mentioned those elections so it does look as though they're going to go ahead and people will be able to cast a vote on his actions . 

You lucky people.

Amazingly it looks like a lot of people might approve of it all.

Roadmap announced in the Commons in the afternoon and discussed more in the press briefing in the evening.

Edited by twocents
12 minutes ago, twocents said:

Borises roadmap this time gives only marginally more relaxation than last year's relaxation if that. 

He was about as upbeat as he was last year about the relaxations. This time it's 4 Steps insted of 4 Tiers but people still have to bear in mind the possiblity of new variants, strains and mutations and everything will be under regulat review.  It's still going to last for years if not for ever and if cases increase then there'll be local lockdowns just like last year which led to national lockdowns in the winter. 

There was no mention of any Covid vaccine(s) adverse reactions side effects.  As if they don't exist.  The "journalists" didn't ask.

He didn't say anything about removal of Covid secure perpex screens in shops etc. 

A significant amount of the relaxation will happen just before the (postponed) May local elections and he even mentioned those elections so it does look as though they're going to go ahead and people will be able to cast a vote on his actions . 

You lucky people.

Amazingly it looks like a lot of people might approve of it all.

A good summary.

Interesting observation about the election timing.

Havent checked if my areas up. Sure I have signed some forms about who is at home. 

Whatever..I think those of the ilk here including me will be scratching their heads harder than last time of who is the least worst to donate an X.

Edited by The Grey Man
6 hours ago, geordie_lurch said:

This seems to be the plan according to the BBC live here ...

•  Step one, on 8 March, will see schools reopening and two people allowed to meet outdoors for a chat
  •  From 29 March, outdoor gatherings of either six people or two households will be allowed. Outdoor sports, including football, golf and tennis, will be allowed to resume from 29 March as well. Organised adult and children's sport, such as grassroots football, will also return
  • Progress to further steps depends on conditions around vaccination, infections, hospitalisations, deaths and new variants

Indoor viewing of houses for sale, purchased with freshly created bank fiat,....permitted throughout.

In the words of Rolf Harris..... "can you see what it is yet"?

1 hour ago, Vendetta said:

I’ve simplified it for you all...

73820D47-459E-485F-A0A9-8A32B2A93D3D.thumb.jpeg.9fac0e0b060759921c3983d5d905ec5f.jpeg

Looks like you've got it sussed. In CZ I haven't got a fucking clue what's going on. Apparently fabric masks and face coverings will not be enough from the end of Feb. You will have to wear (2) surgical masks or a respirator for all indoor places outside your home and anywhere you can't keep 2m distance from others. 

My favourite two comments from this latest news:

They did it, they upset people even more. And I thought it was impossible ...

From tomorrow, one surgical drape will be enough for heart surgery, but two will be needed to buy bread rolls.

On 16/02/2021 at 21:21, dgul said:

They probably can.  I'd note, however, that:

• The side effects with the mRNA vaccines get worse every time you get jabbed anew (it isn't clear to me when this might become a problem).
  • The efficacy of the adenovirus vaccines get worse every time you get jabbed anew ('twice' appears to be the max -- ie, a third 'booster' won't be very effective).

They don't say this because they're playing fast and loose with the truth -- they can rejig the vaccine very quickly, and it probably won't take much testing (like annual flu jab approvals), but they're not actually saying that all the people that have been jabbed can be topped up with an effective boost in immunity.  (the government and media say this, but that's because they're not paying attention to the actual words being said by the scientist/salesmen).

[Also, the 6 weeks probably includes the time it takes to clean the vats, get the new cell culture into the vat and start producing new stuff]

I don't think they're using vats, cauldrons maybe...

Anyway, here's an American doctor practically pleading :

https://worldtruthvideos.org/watch/covit-19-truth-and-what-the-media-do-not-want-to-tell-you_c2v6Q2I7Mav93cQ.html

568afb604a2818c62bbb4ea99af04ac64133a610e512716e850ea99a162543f9_3336.jpg

19 hours ago, eight said:

Apparently my nurse sister told my parents weeks ago that her north east hospital was largely empty. When I asked why then we were still in lockdown, my mother replied that she thought it was bad in London.

London nurses are telling their parents that their hospitals are now largely empty, but that it's bad in the north east.