DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Pandemic coming? - Coronavirus January 2021 onwards (Part 5)

3 minutes ago, JFK said:

No,  because despite having the various vaccines knocking about,  you'll still have to wear a mask and socially distance  ... why?  Well the vaccine can't guarantee you'll be disease free so just fucking act like you have covid you peasants!

You'll be able to go on holiday, but it will be a "new normal" holiday.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In real epidemic you don't have to imprison people and police them at all times, because bodies are piling on the street and everyone is staying home, shit scared of the clear and present danger to th

My young lad has been playing outside all day with a mate and another kid up the street. Lovely to see and hear them having fun.  This country should be ashamed of trying to lock it's kids up

[tl;dr new data on jabs.  I've not changed my mind, but they're very much trying to make everyone hate me for it] The BBC (=TPTB) are very much pushing an agenda of Oxford jab is wonderful and ma

Posted Images

1 hour ago, choochoo said:

I kind of want to agree with this, but they've said under 16's won't be vaccinated and Under 50's haven't appeared on any priority list for receiving it in the next 6 months.

So what's the plan for that, no one under 50 can go on holiday or the cinema? Lots of things should have caused outrage so far, but surely watching Granny go on holiday whilst we're stuck at home would be too much?

pcr test false positives will be reduced, case count reduces, vaccine has saved us by protecting the vulnerable, new variants less potent, life back to new normal 

@Frank Hovis This is interesting, just been playing with the Hargreaves Lansdown Drawdown Calculator and their actuarial average life expectancy for someone born in 1965 is 85, whereas someone born in 1939 at the start of WW2 is 90...

The numbers and ages are random so have a play yourselves, here was me thinking blokes were supposed to be living longer.

https://www.hl.co.uk/retirement/drawdown/calculator

1878463229_Screenshotfrom2021-01-0512-03-02.thumb.png.661977895f8a8e398a1574d1e7e2721b.png

2027983821_Screenshotfrom2021-01-0512-01-50.thumb.png.ec4546541ec917c4498407837655f5a4.png

2 hours ago, Heart's Ease said:

I can't find this being reported here. Wtf. 

Does Farage actually say what he agrees with?

Blair last days has been banging on about get 5M a week vaccinated.

I agree with that too ..... provided that's 5M who want it and after you've done 10-15M the lockdown nonsense can be ended. We can all fly out to riot against Biden.

3 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

@Frank Hovis This is interesting, just been playing with the Hargreaves Lansdown Drawdown Calculator and their actuarial average life expectancy for someone born in 1965 is 85, whereas someone born in 1939 at the start of WW2 is 90...

The numbers and ages are random so have a play yourselves, here was me thinking blokes were supposed to be living longer.

1878463229_Screenshotfrom2021-01-0512-03-02.thumb.png.661977895f8a8e398a1574d1e7e2721b.png

2027983821_Screenshotfrom2021-01-0512-01-50.thumb.png.ec4546541ec917c4498407837655f5a4.png

Of course it is. Someone who is already 81 has a much better chance of reaching 90 than many a fat lazy alcoholic 55 yo.

15 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

Survivor bias. Those in the 1939 cohort cannot die before 81 whilst younger people can.

Edit: I see this has already been pointed out.

Edited by Yadda yadda yadda

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/homeless-people-oldham-given-coronavirus-19564138

Homeless to be given vaccine as priority.

Excellent.

Nothing about solving homelessness problem though.

Apparently ombc must observe a person sleeping rough for three consecutive nights before they qualify for help.

I would set up tent city somewhere and let them stay in a secure area to make it easier for the council to come and check.

2 hours ago, eight said:

Public pronouncements and what we hear privately all tend in the same direction – key people in the Government and SAGE are increasingly favouring a strategy of eliminating Covid altogether. It’s an incredibly destructive idea which could mean years of harsh restrictions.

Yes, this is inevitable, this is a battle that will last years and years. This is what the fucking cretins running Thighland are trying for, and they don't care if they destroy every single hotel and restaurant in the entire country and bankrupt the country entirely.

2 hours ago, ElKapitan84 said:

One year on; still don't know anyone who has had 'Covid', let alone died from it.

Neighbour across the road has it.  She's 20 and fit (ooer missus)  it's floored her really, though still at home.

Some cousin of my wife had it as well.

Son knows a fair few in Uni in Liverpool that had it when it seemed all students were getting it.

3 hours ago, eight said:

Google has said that it will shut down anyone who questions the approach of the World Health Organisation, which has just changed all the definitions of key concepts like ‘pandemic’ and ‘herd immunity’ to perpetuate this.

Great news!

Google, can you shut down the imbecilic U.K. government then please?

They are going against WHO advice that lockdowns don’t work.

Quoting by copy and paste ...

they're coming for your dogs (Spanish study)

https://uk.style.yahoo.com/dog-walkers-more-likely-catch-coronavirus-first-lockdown-152050721.html

Dog walkers 78% more likely to catch coronavirus in first lockdown, study suggests

This was based on a sample of 2,086 individuals with a prevalence of the disease of 4.7%.  So ~100 people with the Covids.  ~63 of whom happened to own dogs.  Therefore we must conclude that Dogs cause the Covids! 

Laughable research.

9 minutes ago, assetrichcashpoor said:

Has anyone credible tried to estimate the number of people in the uk who have had covid and recovered? Not just from antibody testing but from an estimate of how widespread it was from February onwards? 

Case count as of three weeks ago 1,888,447. Fatalities (assumed with virus) as of yesterday 75,431

Hence assuming that anyone who tested positive three weeks ago or longer has either recovered or died then the lowest figure for tested +ve and recovered is 1,813,016. Recovery rate 96%

The actual infection recovery rate will be much higher given the number of asymptomatic / minor cases that don't get tested and the exaggeration of the number of fatalities inherent in the recording of 'died with' within 28 days.