DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Pandemic coming? - Coronavirus January 2021 onwards (Part 5)

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Long time lurking

• twocents

• dgul

• Chewing Grass

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This will be my 5th and final correspondence with my MP Boris:   Dear Bozo, I can't tell you how reassuring it is to not only have you leading the country, but as my local MP.  No,

In real epidemic you don't have to imprison people and police them at all times, because bodies are piling on the street and everyone is staying home, shit scared of the clear and present danger to th

It's not comical, it is absolutely barbaric. Forcing healthy children to go through unnecessary, unpleasant, invasive and possibly dangerous medical testing for a disease that presents them with almos

Posted Images

MrLibertyRedux
1 hour ago, Loki said:

Because when was the last time the government told the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, about anything?

Iraq Dossier. Iraq Dossier. Iraq Dossier.

• Agree 2
  • Lol 2
  • Cheers 1
twocents

It's all being justified unfer Covid.  From Rishi's 5pm press briefing.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/uk-news/live-updates-rishi-sunak-holds-19957642

Mr Sunak goes on to explain his three-point economic plan.

1. Economic support in place until “way past the point” we exit lockdown, he says.

He adds that this year and next, the government is spending £407bn to support people and businesses.

£407bn

:o

It's still not to late to properly compensate those pensioners who under NuLabour had their pension funds stolen and defrauded and that with the connivance of the official pension regulators - and then when the tories got in in 2010 they followed the same dodgy policies of pension theft, fraud and regulatory connivance.

From memory the amount required to compensate for the thefts and regulatory connivance around 2008 or so was about £1bn - but NuLabour (Blair and Brown) and then after 2010 the tories (and LibDems in coalition) said they coudn't afford it 9_9

Edited by twocents
  • Lol 2
dgul
24 minutes ago, twocents said:

£407bn

It's still not to late to properly compensate those pensioners who under NuLabour had their pension funds stolen and defrauded and that with the connivance of the official pension regulators - and then when the tories got in in 2010 they followed the same dodgy policies of pension theft, fraud and regulatory connivance.

From memory the amount required to compensate for the thefts and regulatory connivance around 2008 or so was about £1bn - but NuLabour (Blair and Brown) and then after 2010 the tories (and LibDems in coalition) said they coudn't afford it 9_9

So that's:

• £5,000 per person in the UK,
  • £15,000 per taxpayer, 
  • £30,000 for every one of the taxpayers in the UK that actually contributes to the tax take (the top 50% of earners)
  • £40,000 or so for every private sector taxpayer that actually contributes to paying down tax (ie, public sector folk down pay down debt no matter how much they earn).
  • And that's on top of the tax that they're already committed to paying.

Looks to me like it'll never be paid back (ie, they'll go for massive inflation instead).

• Agree 4
  • Informative 3
Wight Flight
2 hours ago, the gardener said:

Excerpt from a letter from school to parents:

Face Coverings

 Students and staff are required to wear face coverings in all indoor environments (including classrooms, during lessons) when social distancing cannot be maintained. There are exemptions  

(such as pupils who rely on visual signals for communication).

 Students will be required to wear face coverings in outdoor queues, such as for the restaurant.

 If any student does not have a face covering with them, a disposable mask will be provided.

--------

I can see I am going to have trouble with them. I've just had a 1/2 hour talk over the dinner table with my son. It's a bloody mission to undo the bullshit propaganda that he has been fed. I've told him he ain't wearing a mask and I'll be writing to the headmaster to tell him this. 

Same for my older two. 

I'm stating that since a mask is a medical device, being worn for medical purposes they have no legal right to force application on a child without the consent of the parent. I do not want my children to be pressured into wearing one and I will expect all teachers to ensure my children aren't wearing them. It may be hard though if my children put one on voluntarily though. I've told them not to but they are all too much on board with this fucking dystopian bullshit. 

Edit: I fucking hate teachers, they are cunts of the highest order. How fucking dare they call themselves teachers yet pursue this sort of evil act. 

Being contrarian, are you sure you aren't starting a fight you don't want to have?

Kids as a rule don't like to be seen as different from their peers. Are you sure yours actually want to wear a mask, or are they just trying to blend in?

It you try to force them to stand out from the crowd, for a cause they don't really feel passionate about, it might not be appreciated.

• Agree 2
the gardener
4 minutes ago, Wight Flight said:

Being contrarian, are you sure you aren't starting a fight you don't want to have?

Kids as a rule don't like to be seen as different from their peers. Are you sure yours actually want to wear a mask, or are they just trying to blend in?

It you try to force them to stand out from the crowd, for a cause they don't really feel passionate about, it might not be appreciated.

I hear you. 

Maybe I should pick my battles. I've refused consent for testing, perhaps that's enough. 

It just angers me. It's fucking evil. Do we have to wait till a child dies or gets seriously ill before they stop the nonsense. It's child abuse. Why should I stand by and let my children suffer abuse at the hands of these so called professionals. They are evil cunts. 

• Agree 10
Chewing Grass
6 minutes ago, dgul said:

So that's:

• £15,000 per taxpayer, 
  • £30,000 for every one of the taxpayers in the UK that actually contributes to the tax take (the top 50% of earners)
  • £40,000 or so for every private sector taxpayer that actually contributes to paying down tax (ie, public sector folk down pay down debt no matter how much they earn).

Looks to me like it'll never be paid back (ie, they'll go for massive inflation instead).

So if we add the extra £450BN to the current (but out of date) £400BN and divide it by the number of dubious (with Covid) death stats of 140,000 and remember the average age (bit out of date) of 82.

We get £6Million per Covid death without even removing the statistically dead from co-morbidities.

They could have just dug a few very large plague pits and bunged the 'survivors', every man woman and child £15,000 to get over the trauma.

• Agree 2
Van Lady

@the gardenerand @Wight Flight

It’s a difficult dilemma regarding masking school kids.

Kids want to conform, many parents are against masking kids. I’m entirely supportive of no masks for kids.

If teachers truly cared about the kids they encounter surely, in my opinion, they’d be totally against masking them up because it will be very detrimental to children’s social development.

Covid isn’t a serious problem to kids. If teachers think it’s a problem perhaps time to give them a choice? Get back to work with no restrictions for kids or take redundancy then get another job where you feel “safe” or if you’re older (lucky) take reduced pension and retire.

Plenty of younger folk wanting to be teachers who will hopefully not be afraid of the Covid.

• Agree 7
Wight Flight
2 minutes ago, Van Lady said:

@the gardenerand @Wight Flight

It’s a difficult dilemma regarding masking school kids.

Kids want to conform, many parents are against masking kids. I’m entirely supportive of no masks for kids.

If teachers truly cared about the kids they encounter surely, in my opinion, they’d be totally against masking them up because it will be very detrimental to children’s social development.

Covid isn’t a serious problem to kids. If teachers think it’s a problem perhaps time to give them a choice? Get back to work with no restrictions for kids or take redundancy then get another job where you feel “safe” or if you’re older (lucky) take reduced pension and retire.

Plenty of younger folk wanting to be teachers who will hopefully not be afraid of the Covid.

I agree entirely. My two hate them, but to be able to get on with any kind of life they have had to accept them for now.

And I don't really understand the pressure they are under. There are far more restrictions that can be placed on them for non compliance than there are on me.

• Agree 1
The Grey Man
54 minutes ago, twocents said:

£407bn

A number to give my son in why he and his cohort should leave once done.

tank
1 hour ago, dgul said:

So that's:

• £15,000 per taxpayer, 

You're right that it'll never be paid back, but wrong about inflation.

They'll opt for nosebleed levels of net immigration to avoid this prospect.

The COVID debt has been monetised by the Bank of England, so it'll be progressively written off.

Edited by tank
Caravan Monster

Remember the furore about the govt bringing the military into Liverpool last Autumn to administer covid tests which abruptly stopped soon after it turned out there was basically no covid despite the area allegedly being the centre of an 'outbreak'? Testing has actually continued in universities in the autumn and then on pupils present at primary and secondary schools since the New Year. Taking into account the lateral flow test manufacturer's own false positive rate, the government figures are four months of data with weekly samples in the tens of thousands which illustrate that it is still the case that there is still basically zero covid in schools and universities. Rather begs the question of why they are going through with the masks and testing in schools when they already know it isn't necessary. Presumably the teachers unions are also aware of the gov figures and are therefore lying by asserting that it is too dangerous for teachers to go back to work. 

Summary of the data by Professor John Deeks quoted in the lockdown sceptics article:

https://lockdownsceptics.org/2021/03/03/latest-news-302/#test-and-trace-finds-almost-no-covid-in-schools

The education settings uk gov test and trace data is bottom excel download titled Tests conducted: 28 May 2020 to 17 February 2021 Table 6:

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/nhs-test-and-trace-england-statistics-11-february-to-17-february-2021

• Informative 3
Mirror Mirror
11 hours ago, twocents said:

If Covid testing is obligatory in the workplace and without symptoms just because of transmission risk then how often do such tests have to be taken.  Say every week or even half week? 

It's very easy to see some complications developing if you have a cotton bud thing being regularly stuck right up your nose especially with some medical people being more competent/proficient at it than others.

If they develop a breath test or saliva test then maybe that would be less of a concern.

You’d think if the virus were so easy to catch as they would have us believe, all they would need to do would be to wave the testing swab in your general direction (after you have removed your mask of course. It obviously wouldn’t work if you were wearing that).

Edited by Mirror Mirror
  • Agree 1
  • Lol 3
Mirror Mirror
9 hours ago, eight said:

This is the text of the email that I sent to daughter's head prior to the Autumn term.

By your admission, essentially nothing about the school environment has changed to override your previous advice. The WHO are an unelected, opaquely funded and somewhat discredited supranational body that should have little place or validity in dictating policy to English schools. The UK’s elected Prime Minister, Boris Johnson, has gone on record that masks are not required to be worn in English schools – albeit as he is pathologically incapable of doing anything truly decisive, there was a caveat. However exceptional measures – and I’m sure you will agree that forcibly masking children, even, presumably, against their will, IS an exceptional measure – require exceptional justifications, and unless you can demonstrate that ****** has become significantly more dangerous in nature than it was on August 21st then it seems likely that your current advice is as dubious legally as it is morally.

Eva will be returning to school as required on Friday 4th September. The thought of being forced to wear a mask is already causing her considerable anxiety, having being reassured by the Prime Minister’s comments and previous communications from yourself that she would not be required to do so. Therefore we must insist, as responsible parents, that she is NOT forced into this under any circumstances. We assume that this decision will be respected without question, and will bring about no censure, attempts at coercion, or any disadvantage compared to her peers.

On a personal note can I register my dismay at the cowardice of the public sector unions. They seem to be locked in a game of mutually assured destruction with the Conservative government to ends that can only be guessed at and that would probably be lost on normal people. Many in the private sector have worked throughout the pandemic without recourse to, or demand for, excessive “safety” measures. I was delighted when my furlough period ended simply to have a job to return to, which I did happily and without a shopping list of unreasonable demands. I don’t live in fear of a virus which has become little more than an inconvenient irrelevance to almost everybody except for the hysterical media and assorted fearmongers with an agenda to push. As of today there was ONE reported death in England, and hospitalisation of less than one thousand people, a figure in steady decline. Why, at this late stage, it is considered acceptable to demand that children, who are considered too young in law to have agency of their own, be forced to cover their faces is a question that demands an answer. Anybody making such a suggestion in less febrile times would rightly be dismissed as a crank or a fetishist. Masks are not a panacea and wearing one comes with inherent risks which it is doubtful are outweighed by the usually benign or none-existent effect on children’s health of exposure to Covid-19, which again is an extremely unlikely event in itself. Incidentally Darlington has one of the lowest case incidences nationally, further weakening the argument that ****** School is a particularly risky environment.

My disappointment in yourself almost goes without saying. I listened to you speak, sincerely I thought, at the Scholars’ evening. You talked about school as a place of safety, security, sanctuary even. What happened to you? I can tell that you lack conviction in the mask mandates as you carefully avoided mention of them in either the subject or body of your email, instead sneaking the news through in an attachment, despite them being the only significant change to previous instructions. I thought you were supposed to be an educator, a pedagog? How can you possibly support the forced masking of children, especially on the flimsiest of pretexts? I would like to remind you that the current circumstances will not prevail for ever, and when they are over we will all be judged on how we conducted ourselves during them. “Just following orders” is not an excuse that has served others well at other times and in other places.

Finally, it seems you have brought some (inter)national attention to the school. Well done to to you. The correspondent quoted on this page is unknown to me, so that makes at least two of us with strong convictions on this subject, although I am quite certain there are many, many more.

There’s nothing opaque about the funding of the WHO, all the information is published on their website.

Since the US withdrew their support, the biggest contributor is Bill Gates, closely followed by the UK and Germany.

• Informative 3
Mirror Mirror
8 hours ago, Chewing Grass said:

So if we add the extra £450BN to the current (but out of date) £400BN and divide it by the number of dubious (with Covid) death stats of 140,000 and remember the average age (bit out of date) of 82.

We get £6Million per Covid death without even removing the statistically dead from co-morbidities.

They could have just dug a few very large plague pits and bunged the 'survivors', every man woman and child £15,000 to get over the trauma.

For context, when deciding if the NHS should make drugs available to patients they work on the Quality Adjusted Life Year, basically whether the drug will give someone a year of extra reasonable quality life.

The cost of a QALY is £30000. Difficult to work out but if you consider how many net lives the lockdowns have saved, and how old those whose lives have been saved are (bearing in mind those killed by the lockdowns are likely to be much younger), you could come up with your own figures on the cost of each QALY saved. Hint, it’s well over 100 times greater than £30k.

• Agree 3
Caravan Monster

Public Health England head of immunization Dr. Mary Ramsay on so-called BBC Radio 4 claiming that vaccine (which one? or just vaccines in general?) 'appears' to be 'slowing' covid spread:

“But there’s really very good signs that this is going to at least reduce infection rates across the population, and hopefully ... prevent people passing it on almost completely if they’ve been vaccinated fully.”

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/health/covid-vaccine-results-public-health-england-b921793.html

Dubious about this and suspect this claim is being made to nudge covid vaccine sceptics. Will the data this assertion is based upon be published?

Onsamui

Heavy Metal Nano Contaminants in Vaccines Slowly Kill Us | Principia Scientific Intl. (principia-scientific.com)

Using Extremely Sensitive New Technologies Not Used In Vaccine Production, The Italian Scientists Reported They Were “Bewildered” By Their Discoveries, Which Included Individual Particles And Aggregates Of Organic Debris, Including Human Or Possibly Animal Red Blood Cells, And Metals, Including Lead, Tungsten, Gold, And Chromium, Which Have Been Linked To Autoimmune Diseases And Leukemia.

Chewing Grass
3 minutes ago, Onsamui said:

Heavy Metal Nano Contaminants in Vaccines Slowly Kill Us | Principia Scientific Intl. (principia-scientific.com)

Using Extremely Sensitive New Technologies Not Used In Vaccine Production, The Italian Scientists Reported They Were “Bewildered” By Their Discoveries, Which Included Individual Particles And Aggregates Of Organic Debris, Including Human Or Possibly Animal Red Blood Cells, And Metals, Including Lead, Tungsten, Gold, And Chromium, Which Have Been Linked To Autoimmune Diseases And Leukemia.

Unless your drug production facility is made of glass, which they are not, then the injectables will be contaminated with whatever that production plant is build from so there will be Tunsten & Chromium from the Stainless Steels in it plus a whole host of others.

That is the problem with 'sensitive instrumentation', if you look you will find.

eight
10 hours ago, the gardener said:

I hear you. 

Maybe I should pick my battles. I've refused consent for testing, perhaps that's enough. 

It just angers me. It's fucking evil. Do we have to wait till a child dies or gets seriously ill before they stop the nonsense. It's child abuse. Why should I stand by and let my children suffer abuse at the hands of these so called professionals. They are evil cunts. 

Yes. It's just ordinary evil. This is how it manifests itself.

My daughter is in her second year of secondary school, both of which have been heavily disrupted. Will there be any return to complete normality in the remaining three years? Will there still be masks, and testing? Or some new, unforeseen, worse indignity? When will people wake the fuck up?

• Agree 2
eight
2 hours ago, Mirror Mirror said:

There’s nothing opaque about the funding of the WHO, all the information is published on their website.

Since the US withdrew their support, the biggest contributor is Bill Gates, closely followed by the UK and Germany.

We know that. Most reasonable people would though, I assume, think it was funded through normal international channels. I doubt many would realise it had become one man's personal plaything.

• Agree 4
Stuey
23 minutes ago, eight said:

Yes. It's just ordinary evil. This is how it manifests itself.

My daughter is in her second year of secondary school, both of which have been heavily disrupted. Will there be any return to complete normality in the remaining three years? Will there still be masks, and testing? Or some new, unforeseen, worse indignity? When will people wake the fuck up?

Too many people are enjoying it/benefitting. Think of all the pleb retail workers being paid to sit at home. Office workers WFH, watching the cricket. 

• Agree 1
ashestoashes

now they're confusing us by speaking the truth, shame they didn't find this out earlier. Aren't fat people victims of poverty and discrimination, don't think diets will fix that. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9323253/Obesity-linked-hundreds-thousands-Covid-19-deaths-says-report.html

GPs will prescribe DIETS for more than 700,000 people to combat obesity as report blames being overweight for UK's high Covid death toll and WHO brands it a 'wake-up call' to westerners

Edited by ashestoashes
  • Agree 1
  • Informative 1