DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Pandemic coming? - Coronavirus January 2021 onwards (Part 5)

spunko

twocents
1 hour ago, A tremendous # on the lung said:

How many variants will there be a few years from now? Thanks China

On bbc radio a few weeks ago they numbered the variants then at 4000 around the world.

Plenty to choose from already.

Edited by twocents

maynardgravy
2 hours ago, Inigo said:

Speaking to a German colleague about the pandemic and he mentioned the recent outbreak of trombones.  6 women hospitalised and 3 now dead.  He'd said trombones enough times so that I couldn't go back and ask "what?"  He wondered if we'd had the same in the UK.  I had to say that it hadn't hit the papers yet if we had.

Maybe @maynardgravy knows something?

Stumped me until @Stuey got there. TrombonIsts have been known to break out in rare cases of musicality mind.

wherebee
24 minutes ago, maynardgravy said:

Stumped me until @Stuey got there. TrombonIsts have been known to break out in rare cases of musicality mind.

Well blow me down, a chance for musical puns...

The Masked Tulip
5 minutes ago, wherebee said:

Well blow me down, a chance for musical puns...

Don't harp on about it. It's late already and some of us are having a fiddle.

• Lol 2

Wight Flight

Love this headline from Marketwatch

AstraZeneca to supply U.S. with extra 500,000 doses of COVID-19 antibody-based cocktail

• Lol 2

Yadda yadda yadda
2 hours ago, A tremendous # on the lung said:

Comment in thread..

Yes, MHRA could not have granted EUA to the "vaccines" if an effective treatment already exists, it's the law!

Another piece of the puzzle. I can well believe that Emergency Use cannot be authorised if there is a drug known to work on the illness.

• Informative 2

Yadda yadda yadda
11 minutes ago, Wight Flight said:

Love this headline from Marketwatch

Does it get you pissed for free? Might reconsider my objections.

Bus Stop Boxer
9 hours ago, dgul said:

Yes.  (apparently).

No information yet.  The impact on antibody levels suggests 'no protection but not worse than before', but that discounts 'ade like effects' (worse) and cellular immunity (better).

Wheres the chart with

"Your innate immune system is out the back, on the fire escape, having a fag, chatting up the bird from accounts, while your freshly injected immune system, who started on Monday, has tied up everyone in the office while his mate walks round putting a bullet in everyones forehead".

• Agree 1
  • Lol 9

Napoleon Dynamite

Article on from our state broadcaster about Vaccine and side effects.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-56375307

"A really important component, and this might be relevant for you James [I am in my mid-30s], is age," Prof Andrew Pollard, who led trials of the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine, told me.

"The older you are, the less the side effects - the over-70s have almost no side effects."

Makes an interesting choice for younger people. 

• Agree 2
  • Informative 1

Onsamui

CoViD-19 Vaccines: Debunking Conspiracy Debunkers | Principia Scientific Intl. (principia-scientific.com)

Gates and company have implemented a plan to implant the enzyme Luciferase in the vaccine, so that when people pass through the military checkpoints of the future, scanners will be able detect that the person has received the CoViD-19 vaccine. Gates call for vaccine certificates will ultimately lead to nanobot implants aimed serving not only as certificates as well as a means of interfacing with 5G communication towers........

• Informative 2

6 minutes ago, Onsamui said:

CoViD-19 Vaccines: Debunking Conspiracy Debunkers | Principia Scientific Intl. (principia-scientific.com)

Gates and company have implemented a plan to implant the enzyme Luciferase in the vaccine, so that when people pass through the military checkpoints of the future, scanners will be able detect that the person has received the CoViD-19 vaccine. Gates call for vaccine certificates will ultimately lead to nanobot implants aimed serving not only as certificates as well as a means of interfacing with 5G communication towers........

Luciferase- a class of oxidative enzymes that produce bioluminescence

Luciferases can be produced in the lab through genetic engineering for a number of purposes. Luciferase genes can be synthesized and inserted into organisms or transfected into cells. Mice, silkworms, and potatoes are just a few of the organisms that have already been engineered to produce the protein.

Raphael Dubois who named his discovery Luciferase died in 1929. Scum satanic elites have been planning stuff for a very long time. 

So no glow, you don't go? o.O

• Informative 1

25 minutes ago, Onsamui said:

Its bad enough they want to screw my immune system....now they want to turn me into a blood Glow worm!

• Agree 1

Wight Flight
3 minutes ago, MrXxxx said:

Its bad enough they want to screw my immune system....now they want to turn me into a blood Glow worm!

On the plus side, you won't need to turn the light on to go for a late night piss.

• Lol 2

33 minutes ago, Onsamui said:

Metropolis was made in 1927. Orwell was an optimist it seems.

Metropolis GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Edited by tlc
  • Agree 1

nomadic
1 hour ago, Onsamui said:

Might be many years before this kind of thing is implemented outside of China but this man Gates is a serious threat to humanity.

I hope he ends up the The Hague along with his husband.

• Agree 2
  • Cheers 1

M S E Refugee

I don't watch any of Dr Jab Jab's videos any longer but from the comments in his latest Vaccine propaganda video it looks like he is very keen to Vaccinate children.

Also leaky Vaccines and Vaccine escape have been mentioned in the comments and surprisingly one or two cult members seem to have went away and done some research and now seem a little concerned.

Although there are still people who would rather believe the opinion of a former A&E nurse over a Vaccine expert such as Geert Vanden Bossche.

I think it would have been safer to take medical advice off Dr Shipman than this well meaning old cunt.

Edited by M S E Refugee
  • Agree 5
  • Informative 2
  • Lol 1
  • Cheers 1

The Masked Tulip

What is going on in Europe is very interesting. They appear to be having surging cases across France, Germany, Belgium, Poland, Italy and also the Czech Republic and Hungary has rising cases. France appears to be very concerned about their healthcare system being swamped, especially in Paris, and the Germans are getting anxious stating a 20% infection increase. New variants are being blamed.

No idea about Spain and Greece. Presumably Portugal, off the flight red list, is OK. (Can the UK govt seriously be thinking of allowing holidays overseas this year? Anyone know how Greece and Turkey are faring infection wise?)

Our Press are hailing the vaccine rollout as the reason why we are not seeing these rises. That would seem unlikely, considering how early we still are in vaccine rollout, but is possible I guess.

But haven't all of us been in pretty strict lockdowns since last Autumn? How could they be having such massive infection rates now with most of those countries locked down through winter like us? Or were we Brits the only ones who actually did a strict lockdown?

Or are we simply lagging them and we too will soon see infections rise again dramatically? Judging by the mixing in Swansea - streets busy - I would suspect a rise in Welsh cases again by Easter, unless the vaccines do indeed work, as social distancing and mask wearing has gone to pot in the streets.

Although it is a sunny day, and we are heading towards Spring, we are at the point where D levels usually are at their lowest in Northern Europeans - March/April - after 5 or 6 months of winter. 

What is going on in Europe? Behind us? Ahead of us? 

Edited by The Masked Tulip
typo
  • Agree 1
  • Informative 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, The Masked Tulip said:

What is going on in Europe? Behind us? Ahead of us? 

How would anybody know? That's why I've made a point of asking @DTMark and @The Generation Game if they get a sense of anything tangible going on "on the ground". Our lockdown is a joke - not even the spirit of it is still being observed. And our figures are ridiculous - as mentioned yesterday, test half a million extra people in a day and you can shift the positive cases by maybe 100-200. Yet we have a 10% case hospitalisation rate? 

In short, I think it might all be bollocks.

• Agree 6

The Masked Tulip

'France has entered a third wave of the Covid-19 pandemic, French Prime Minister Jean Castex told his country’s parliament Tuesday, with the seven-day average of new cases rising to levels last seen in late November.

French health authorities reported 29,975 new cases on Tuesday, a 4.5% jump versus last Tuesday's total and the sharpest week-on-week rise in a month and a half.

This followed the Robert Koch Institute warning earlier Tuesday that coronavirus infections are spreading exponentially in Germany, up 20% in the last week.'

The above figures would suggest that Germany is worse. Unless the figures in France refer to actual illness and the German numbers refer to people infected re positive test results. Although, if France had 29,975 new ill people in a week then surely their hospitals would be collapsing and we would be getting dire reports out of France. 

Yadda yadda yadda
3 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

'France has entered a third wave of the Covid-19 pandemic, French Prime Minister Jean Castex told his country’s parliament Tuesday, with the seven-day average of new cases rising to levels last seen in late November.

French health authorities reported 29,975 new cases on Tuesday, a 4.5% jump versus last Tuesday's total and the sharpest week-on-week rise in a month and a half.

This followed the Robert Koch Institute warning earlier Tuesday that coronavirus infections are spreading exponentially in Germany, up 20% in the last week.'

The above figures would suggest that Germany is worse. Unless the figures in France refer to actual illness and the German numbers refer to people infected re positive test results. Although, if France had 29,975 new ill people in a week then surely their hospitals would be collapsing and we would be getting dire reports out of France. 

There was a report of patients being flown out of full Parisian hospitals to other parts of the country.

• Informative 2

5 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I reckon mask wearing is deleterious to good respiratory health.

• Agree 10

The Masked Tulip
5 minutes ago, eight said:

How would anybody know? That's why I've made a point of asking @DTMark and @The Generation Game if they get a sense of anything tangible going on "on the ground". Our lockdown is a joke - not even the spirit of it is still being observed. And our figures are ridiculous - as mentioned yesterday, test half a million extra people in a day and you can shift the positive cases by maybe 100-200. Yet we have a 10% case hospitalisation rate? 

Yes, as I just posted, the 29,975 increase in France in a week is what? Positive tests or people admitted to hospital? Could France cope with an extra 30,000 people ill enough to need hospital care being admitted? I don't know? Everything I have read and heard about the NHS this past year tells me that the UK could not cope with 30,000 covid patients being admitted to UK hospitals. So I have no idea what that 29,975 French number means.

Either it is a crisis for France and Europe - if so, why not a major news story with offers of medics being sent from elsewhere in Europe, footage of over-run hospitals, body bags, the whole Wuhan thing?

Or is the 29,975 figure just people who have had a PCR test, tested positive but the vast majority are showing no symptoms?

If it is so bad in Europe then why is UK govt taking any EU country - Portugal - off the red list? As it is said that it is new variants causing the rise in European numbers, whatever those numbers actually mean, then surely Boris should be announcing ADDING lots of EU countries to the flight red list? In fact, banning all non-essential travel.

• Agree 2

The Generation Game
12 minutes ago, eight said:

We consistently have positive rates at 30-40% of the tests conducted. To reiterate, either there's a lot of people infected here or our testing is shite. (or both). 

We've had patients supposedly transferred to Germany and other countries. 

There's definitely a split in society here of mask zombies and those that don't give a fuck (some of my neighbours still stagger in at 2am every weekend, even though the pubs are shut and there's a curfew in effect so presumably they're out getting pissed / high at some other location). One guy upstairs is the only person I've heard cough in about 6 months. 

I can't really comment on how things are on the ground. It doesn't feel like Armageddon (other than for businesses, who are disappearing at quite a rate) but my sole trip to the GP a few weeks ago saw me sharing the waiting room with a woman who was breathing like a pug. 

• Informative 2

2 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

If it is so bad in Europe then why is UK govt taking any EU country - Portugal - off the red list? As it is said that it is new variants causing the rise in European numbers, whatever those numbers actually mean, then surely Boris should be announcing ADDING lots of EU countries to the flight red list? In fact, banning all non-essential travel.

Meanwhile the safest place for Manchester City to play Monchengladbach is, apparently, Budapest.