Jump to content
DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

Pandemic coming? - Coronavirus January 2021 onwards (Part 5)


spunko
 Share

Recommended Posts

Long time lurking
43 minutes ago, ThePurpleBird said:

The vaccine protects against a virus that no longer exists.  There is no point in having it. All it does is weakens your natural immune system and comes with its own risks.   Protect the vulnerable and carry on.  Was calling this a year ago and we are still in fucking lockdowns and been going round in circles.  There should never have been lockdowns.  There would not have been in previous generations.  Now tell me this is not deliberate?  Infections are currently minimum and have been for a month or so.  Why don’t they open up?    It’s a fucking mess

Hmm im no fan of the vaccine but if that was the case we would now be inundated with second infections and reinfections  can you point me towards them ?

The mutations they are talking about  have occurred and are still occurring in every previous corona virus  and with this one only one is said to have evaded the PCR tests and that is primed to 20 base pairs out of 30 odd thousand base pairs in a whole virion basically the mutations are tiny,as someone far more qualified in these matters than me said it`s equivalent to someone with a full head of hair losing one of them, whats are  the chances of no one recognising them because of that  

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Long time lurking
19 minutes ago, M S E Refugee said:

I think his doomsday scenario would have to involve long term lockdowns possibly years before your immune system was rendered useless against new variants.

But who knows how long our psychotic overlords will keep us locked up for.

Apart from march to April  last year i think the lockdowns have been more a case of in name only 

I think it would take generations after all we are born with a fair bit of pre programmed immunity although i do believe in the old saying if it don`t kill you it makes you stronger ,there's a very good case for the reason childhood leukemia is predominantly a middle class disease ,its said to be due to them growing up in a very clean(sterile ) environment ,may think its a case of the immune system starts to attack the body as it`s got nothing better to do ,the fact that third world countries have a tiny percentage of cases compared to the west tally's with that theory

Edited by Long time lurking
  • Agree 1
  • Cheers 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

M S E Refugee
11 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

Hmm im no fan of the vaccine but if that was the case we would now be inundated with second infections and reinfections  can you point me towards them ?

The mutations they are talking about  have occurred and are still occurring in every previous corona virus  and with this one only one is said to have evaded the PCR tests and that is primed to 20 base pairs out of 30 odd thousand base pairs in a whole virion basically the mutations are tiny,as someone far more qualified in these matters than me said it`s equivalent to someone with a full head of hair losing one of them, whats are  the chances of no one recognising them because of that  

 

You have cheered me up a bit, so you think Vanden Bossche and Wittkowki are overreacting.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

twocents
12 minutes ago, The Grey Man said:

I have noted this last week a few announcements tagging on post infectious immunity.

That should be interesting seeing them categorising that. 

Will it be Kent, Brazil, South African or double mutant etc etc variant (and who knows what other variants are in the pipeline) post infectious immunity.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bus Stop Boxer
38 minutes ago, nomadic said:

Not sure it will. They will just go to the park and drink - cheaper and better for your health. 

There won't be many pubs left anyway apart from gastro types that are for wealthy boomers.

Ill be outside wiv da kids throwing shit at the winders.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Long time lurking
3 minutes ago, M S E Refugee said:

You have cheered me up a bit, so you think Vanden Bossche and Wittkowki are overreacting.

I`m guessing the same as them but i get the impression they both enjoy the lime light ,i`m very sceptical about people like that then add in the fact that there have been over 4000 different mutations found i find it to hard to buy into it 

I have a logical mind  and it tells me if these mutations were as significant as they make out we would be seeing significant re infections already if we see that happening that could well change my mind but until that happens i`m not buying it 

  • Agree 1
  • Informative 1
  • Cheers 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

Hmm im no fan of the vaccine but if that was the case we would now be inundated with second infections and reinfections  can you point me towards them ?

The mutations they are talking about  have occurred and are still occurring in every previous corona virus  and with this one only one is said to have evaded the PCR tests and that is primed to 20 base pairs out of 30 odd thousand base pairs in a whole virion basically the mutations are tiny,as someone far more qualified in these matters than me said it`s equivalent to someone with a full head of hair losing one of them, whats are  the chances of no one recognising them because of that  

 

It is difficult to know for sure.

But the vaccines were developed against original covid.  Their efficacy is measured against original.

By Feb about 90-95% of cases in the UK were B.1.1.7.  The rest were spread between other variants and original.

The virus-neutralising capability of AZ is about 10 fold lower against B.1.1.7 compared with original.  That's not enough drop to cause serious symptoms, but is enough to increase viral loads, then allowing the vaccinated to have enough viral load on infection to allow mutations to develop.

Antibodies are highly selective against virus proteins.  A single base change can have enormous implications on antibody effectiveness.  A better example of the impact of mutations might be that a 5% change in height of one of the teeth in a 20 pin cylinder lock can have massive implications (and don't say 'that's only 20 pins' -- the impact would be identical for a hypothetical 2,000 pin cylinder lock).

 

  • Agree 1
  • Informative 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bus Stop Boxer
38 minutes ago, twocents said:

 

There used to be plenty of well off young people in them as well.  People of all ages.

My dispute is with the use of the word nudge to take a vaccine if wanting to enter a pub - as a better and more accurate word would be force as the reality would be as blunt as that.

I agree they'll likely do stuff like just go to a park and drink - maybe light a fire and dance around there.  They could do the same on the beach.  There might be an increase in tent sales.

And "start a fight with a jogger".

Posted elsewhere, but worth another airing.

 

  • Lol 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

ThePurpleBird
20 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

Hmm im no fan of the vaccine but if that was the case we would now be inundated with second infections and reinfections  can you point me towards them ?

The mutations they are talking about  have occurred and are still occurring in every previous corona virus  and with this one only one is said to have evaded the PCR tests and that is primed to 20 base pairs out of 30 odd thousand base pairs in a whole virion basically the mutations are tiny,as someone far more qualified in these matters than me said it`s equivalent to someone with a full head of hair losing one of them, whats are  the chances of no one recognising them because of that  

 

That would assume that the virus is still in circulation.  It hit a year ago and there are excess death statistics for those months.  Since then, the death statistics are as normal, as they usually are every year.  No excess deaths in a deadly pandemic.  The flu virus has, however been eradicated. There are hardly any deaths from flu this year.  One might think that all the usual flu deaths have been re-labelled as covid deaths.

I do doubt that the virus is still around, which is why we have minimum infections.  I also doubt the reliability of the PCR tests.  They are not tests and can give a positive result on any particles, if you ramp them high enough.  PCR results can be manipulated by adjusting the cycles.

How would you even know that we have been in a pandemic for the last 6 months?  Because the media says so?  Where is the science and evidence that Covid is still here?  We have to test to find this deadly virus, that is worthy of closing the economy.  I do my own research and do not believe anything I am told by the government or media.  I may be right, I may be wrong.   I do believe we should not put ourselves in a box and be open to all possibilities.

Imagine if the above is true and they are pushing vaccines, when the virus is no longer around?  Imagine if they are creating a virus via the vaccines?  Sitting here, in lockdown, in a years time, we will know more.

  • Agree 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Generation Game
39 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

Hmm im no fan of the vaccine but if that was the case we would now be inundated with second infections and reinfections  can you point me towards them ?

The mutations they are talking about  have occurred and are still occurring in every previous corona virus  and with this one only one is said to have evaded the PCR tests and that is primed to 20 base pairs out of 30 odd thousand base pairs in a whole virion basically the mutations are tiny,as someone far more qualified in these matters than me said it`s equivalent to someone with a full head of hair losing one of them, whats are  the chances of no one recognising them because of that  

 

This "surge" was supposedly blamed on the Kent variant. 

https://amp.rte.ie/amp/1205564/

The problem is that you are giving the virus respite. It says "hang on, where is everyone? There's someone. Oh the mask is stopping my evolution so I'll need to go back to the drawing board and work out how I can mutate to get around that. I'll also need to make sure I'm 10x as contagious because my model suggested that there would be 10x as many people to infect. 

  • Informative 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Long time lurking
1 minute ago, dgul said:

It is difficult to know for sure.

But the vaccines were developed against original covid.  Their efficacy is measured against original.

By Feb about 90-95% of cases in the UK were B.1.1.7.  The rest were spread between other variants and original.

The virus-neutralising capability of AZ is about 10 fold lower against B.1.1.7 compared with original.  That's not enough drop to cause serious symptoms, but is enough to increase viral loads, then allowing the vaccinated to have enough viral load on infection to allow mutations to develop.

Antibodies are highly selective against virus proteins.  A single base change can have enormous implications on antibody effectiveness.  A better example of the impact of mutations might be that a 5% change in height of one of the teeth in a 20 pin cylinder lock can have massive implications (and don't say 'that's only 20 pins' -- the impact would be identical for a hypothetical 2,000 pin cylinder lock).

 

Forget the vaccine look at it from the other end of the problem, the virus if it had mutated too the point the vaccine does not work anyone that has already been infected would have no immunity either ,,,,,show me all the second infections these so called deadly mutations have been spreading across the globe for over a twelve month  yet nada nothing of any significance regarding re infections 

Then add in the fact that none of the so called vaccines meet the criteria of a true vaccine they are IMO a glorified flu jab at best 

Everyone can theorise and speculate i just go on whats known form history and present there are no reinfections of any statistical significance 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Long time lurking
4 minutes ago, ThePurpleBird said:

That would assume that the virus is still in circulation.

Well that`s the whole point if it is not ,there is another mutation and that is not causing people to have a second CV infection why because that virus is still almost identical to the first one and your immune system still recognises it 

A vaccine don't kill the virus a vaccine teaches your immune system to recognise the virus without making you ill like having the real thing would, your immune system the kills said virus if you come into contact with it as it now now how to recognise/fight it 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

Forget the vaccine look at it from the other end of the problem, the virus if it had mutated too the point the vaccine does not work anyone that has already been infected would have no immunity either ,,,,,show me all the second infections these so called deadly mutations have been spreading across the globe for over a twelve month  yet nada nothing of any significance regarding re infections 

Then add in the fact that none of the so called vaccines meet the criteria of a true vaccine they are IMO a glorified flu jab at best 

Everyone can theorise and speculate i just go on whats known form history and present there are no reinfections of any statistical significance 

The virus hasn't been mutating to escape the vaccine, particularly -- the vaccine has only been around in number for a few months.

The virus has been trying to escape natural immunity, but natural immunity is complex and different in everyone, so it hasn't managed to achieve this properly yet (Manaus nonwithstanding).

The virus has been trying to infect more and more people.  To do this it has mutated to become more infectious.  All the variants of concern have achieved this.

Now that we have millions that have been vaccinated the virus will be 'trying' to escape the vaccine.  As the vaccinated have a 'simple' (S-protein only) and identical immune characteristic the theory is that it will achieve this.  The question is 'how long will this take'?

[Polio took 50 years to escape the vaccine.  Some think covid will take 3 months (from the start of vaccination in numbers, ie, now).  I suppose it'll be somewhere between those two.]

  • Informative 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

Forget the vaccine look at it from the other end of the problem, the virus if it had mutated too the point the vaccine does not work anyone that has already been infected would have no immunity either ...

That isn't true.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Long time lurking
12 minutes ago, The Generation Game said:

This "surge" was supposedly blamed on the Kent variant. 

https://amp.rte.ie/amp/1205564/

The problem is that you are giving the virus respite. It says "hang on, where is everyone? There's someone. Oh the mask is stopping my evolution so I'll need to go back to the drawing board and work out how I can mutate to get around that. I'll also need to make sure I'm 10x as contagious because my model suggested that there would be 10x as many people to infect. 

It may become more infectious but it`s no mutating to the point that it`s causing second infections  it`s just infecting those without  immunity quicker 

The whole ethos to Geerts and the other doc`s claims was that it would start to reinfect the already infected and we would have to start from scratch regarding heard immunity but it`s not doing that 

 So  until it does that all it`s going to do is speed up the point at which we reach heard immunity 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Long time lurking
10 minutes ago, dgul said:

That isn't true.

Show me all the reinfections to prove it then i will believe you until then it`s theory 

And the vaccine is not a true vaccine so from that point you could be right as its bollocks to call it such      

Edited by Long time lurking
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Long time lurking said:

Show me all the reinfections to prove it then i will believe you until then it`s theory 

That's not relevant.

I was saying that natural and vaccine immunity is different and you can't say that one has occurred so the other will occur.

It might happen that way, but it might not.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

ThePurpleBird
19 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

Well that`s the whole point if it is not ,there is another mutation and that is not causing people to have a second CV infection why because that virus is still almost identical to the first one and your immune system still recognises it 

A vaccine don't kill the virus a vaccine teaches your immune system to recognise the virus without making you ill like having the real thing would, your immune system the kills said virus if you come into contact with it as it now now how to recognise/fight it 

What if the virus naturally disappeared last summer,  after circulating a few months? What has kept this pandemic alive?  The media, fear, government and PCR tests.  The hospitals have been empty and there is no excess deaths.

  • Agree 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Long time lurking
1 minute ago, dgul said:

That's not relevant.

I was saying that natural and vaccine immunity is different and you can't say that one has occurred so the other will occur.

It might happen that way, but it might not.

 

I just can`t see that in a true vaccine but we are not talking about a true vaccine so it is irrelevant 

Whats now called a vaccine is nothing more than a glorified flu jab and we have been using those "leaky vaccines" against a true highly mutating virus for decades yet Geerts theory has yet to play out 

I don`t buy the second wave either they have rebranded all the other common causes of death under the banner of died of anything within 28 days of testing positive ,the fact cancer ,cardiac ,dementia deaths are all down in double digit percentages tells anyone that stops to think thers something very wrong with it all 

36k extra deaths in the home last year accounts for over half the above average deaths alone never mind the number that probably died in hospital due to medical neglect tells me nothing significant really happened other than the governments response which will kill far more than the virus and probably already well on it`s way to that already

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Grey Man
42 minutes ago, Bus Stop Boxer said:

And "start a fight with a jogger".

Posted elsewhere, but worth another airing.

 

I had a binge of his recent vids last night.

It must be tricky putting out his scripts at his speed, notably without being to test material.

I hope gets a bigger following some day. The day when he can be seen live without the need for any sellout to TV.

  • Agree 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wight Flight

The lad had to get tested today. Very efficient. Booked in within 20 minutes, and results 15 minutes later.

And $75. 

Makes you wonder about all these international comparisons.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, ThePurpleBird said:

What if the virus naturally disappeared last summer,  after circulating a few months? What has kept this pandemic alive?  The media, fear, government and PCR tests.  The hospitals have been empty and there is no excess deaths.

Agreed, 100%

So why is Boris so DESPERATE to force people to take these injections that are based on never tried before technology? The answer isn't public health because there hasn't been any excess deaths for months

According to Mises: Human action is purposeful behaviour

Therefore there must be a reason why the state is desperate to jab us all

The options are:

(a) It's a corrupt stunt to make money

(b) Depopulation

My feeling is that they're out to achieve both (a) and (b). However, (b) is far more important to them than (a). The way that I see it is that I have zero trust in the state. In fact, I view that state as being my enemy, and, as such, my general rule of thumb will be to do the exact opposite of the things they want me to do, including taking their stupid injections. It is self-evident that covid (lowercase, because it's unimportant) is hardly the Black Death.

  • Agree 6
  • Informative 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...