DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Pandemic coming? - Coronavirus January 2021 onwards (Part 5)

spunko

ashestoashes
5 minutes ago, Harley said:

I wonder what SAGE/Gove/Hancock/Jonhson ambush we're walking into.

starmer now saying vaccine passports are a good thing, so get ready

• Agree 2
  • Informative 2
  • Lol 2

Bus Stop Boxer
16 minutes ago, ashestoashes said:

starmer now saying vaccine passports are a good thing, so get ready

Blairs been on the blower.

• Agree 4

A tremendous # on the lung
5 minutes ago, dgul said:

It really annoys me when there's interventions that have been around for ages and with rather good evidence (maybe not gold-standard, but it is an emergency), but they're ignored.

And then, months and months later, along comes the BBC reporting that the NHS has discovered this new treatment.  

The NHS sell themselves as our saviour when the reality is their glacially slow motion has likely killed tens of thousands.  Actually, it's worse -- their rubbishing of anything done anywhere else has stifled research that could have helped millions around the world.

It's not exactly left field either is it? Fucking joke 

• Agree 2

Chewing Grass

Its all falling into place like there was a plan (a roadmap) in place, conventional treatments (many previously rubbished) are crawling out of the woodwork exactly 12 months after Boris's 2 weeks to flatten the curve.

Come June the Vaccines won't work and we will be onto stage 2 of the great reset.

Watch Israel & Chile, the two small guinea pig countries and see if other countries stop vaccinating the youngsters now the old, cash rich or net drainers of pension funds have been primed.

Everything is name dropped in the open, its the new way.

• Agree 5
  • Informative 1

2 minutes ago, A tremendous # on the lung said:

An anti inflammatory treatment for an inflammatory illness. 

It's virtually rocket science you dimwit !:Old:

• Agree 4
  • Lol 3

The Masked Tulip
10 minutes ago, ccc said:

An anti inflammatory treatment for an inflammatory illness. 

It's virtually rocket science you dimwit !:Old:

I suggested some predisone for my asthma back in June. I got the joking response of "I bet you would.".

At the time I assumed it was because they were trying to keep it back as stocks were needed... although I needed it at the time.

I now wonder whether GPs had been told to reduce prescribing it.

• Agree 2
  • Informative 1

9 hours ago, Dogtania said:

The country as a whole has gone schizophrenic... It sounds like the US even more so.

Maybe this is all part of the plan and if so you can't really fault the success.

Plenty of people just acting as normal, a lot playing lip service or going along with (but common sense when you look at their actions tell you it's pretty ineffectual apart from of course keeping pretense up).  And a minority but significant one still very careful or bordering on induced OCD or some other psychological disease that will probably get a name in due time (those that still don't leave the house and have panic attacks going to the surgery).

It's only going to get worse, especially if for whatever reason there is an in uptick in cases and/or there are vaccine issues come autumn.

I think it is bifurcating, rather than schizophrenic.

Trump/Brexit/anti-lockdown vs NHS&BBC/authoritarians

• Agree 1

7 hours ago, A tremendous # on the lung said:

Fucking criminal more like!

Thousands of NHS staff know exactly what they've done

They chose to go along with Johnson's 'Big Lie'

Those who have injected millions with these new technologies have broken the Nuremberg Code because a high proportion of those who have been jabbed have either been coerced or fraudulently mislead into being jabbed.

Nuremberg Trials coming: They will be locked up for a very long time

The Masked Tulip
1 hour ago, Mr X said:

Fucking criminal more like!

Thousands of NHS staff know exactly what they've done

They chose to go along with Johnson's 'Big Lie'

Those who have injected millions with these new technologies have broken the Nuremberg Code because a high proportion of those who have been jabbed have either been coerced or fraudulently mislead into being jabbed.

Nuremberg Trials coming: They will be locked up for a very long time

No they will not. Doctors are in short supply. They have to kill vast numbers to go to prison.

• Agree 1

Dogtania
1 hour ago, Stuey said:

I think it is bifurcating, rather than schizophrenic.

Trump/Brexit/anti-lockdown vs NHS&BBC/authoritarians

I guess maybe... There are two sides that are becoming entrenched in their belief and further and further apart.  Yes I'm a bit biased but the pro covidistas (pro lockdown pro coming mandatory vaccination pro MSM telling the truth) are becoming deranged.

Easy to say that there is not much middle ground but maybe the majority are actually in the middle.  Too busy, ignorant or unwilling to look further.  

And those covidiots(?) as the media like to foment are lumped together as a rag tag tin foil hat wearing, science denying motley bunch.  Maybe just my pessimism shining through, hopefully.

But the ones calling the shots ie sage or whoever and their well funded and organised group of propagandists are holding all the cards to a certain degree and any dissenters really are fighting half blind and very disjointed.

• Agree 1

Dogtania
9 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I suggested some predisone for my asthma back in June. I got the joking response of "I bet you would.".

At the time I assumed it was because they were trying to keep it back as stocks were needed... although I needed it at the time.

I now wonder whether GPs had been told to reduce prescribing it.

I think gp's are generally pretty swamped and maybe not always up to scratch.  There called general for a reason. 

Also they'll probably have official advice that they'll follow to the letter.  I doubt they spend their free time looking at small studies and recommending treatments that aren't officially recognised or talked about in the NHS.

Totally agree with you it's a joke though.... And very frustrating that there only now coming out saying it may work.  Just solidifies my feeling that this is a joke from the top down... Deliberately as either they didn't see covid that bad (and wanted to profit of the more monetisable ones they control) or they wanted to cause the perception of a pandemic that required shutting down the economy or at the more extreme end vaccinate everyone.

If it was that bad it would have been all hands on deck, no stone unturned.  Instead we've had a year of censorship of simple cheap treatments.  One wonders why, not saying these are miracle panacea's but the way they've driven out makes you wonder why.

• Agree 3

Long time lurking
9 hours ago, ccc said:

Talking of which the asthma inhalers used early treatment is getting some MSM coverage now. 

It was known about last July. A Texas doctor had been using successfully for ages. 

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2021/apr/12/asthma-drug-budesonide-helps-older-people-cope-with-covid-at-home-study

Dr Richard Bartlett. 

I went to look at the video again. 

Look what comes up. 

https://t.co/PykZPelzGZ?amp=1

Yep there`s only one opinion allowed now vaccines is the only game in town 

• Agree 3

Stinky Wizzleteats
9 hours ago, Chewing Grass said:

Its all falling into place like there was a plan (a roadmap) in place, conventional treatments (many previously rubbished) are crawling out of the woodwork exactly 12 months after Boris's 2 weeks to flatten the curve.

Come June the Vaccines won't work and we will be onto stage 2 of the great reset.

Watch Israel & Chile, the two small guinea pig countries and see if other countries stop vaccinating the youngsters now the old, cash rich or net drainers of pension funds have been primed.

Everything is name dropped in the open, its the new way.

So do you think covid as a threat is done and they'll move on to something else? There's always war, and we're not short of volcanoes at the mo.

Stinky Wizzleteats
7 hours ago, Causeway said:

From the DM article

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9461623/Sir-Keir-Starmer-U-turn-support-PMs-vaccine-passports.html

Unfortunate strapline to this photo in the article

blunket.png.94d906772f349ef466618b0f9ded551a.png

Evil or just stupid? I know he can't see anything, but can't he understand that a vaccine passport does have an impact on civil liberties? 

And its just presented to us as a plain statement, no pushback. What are the press doing? I can't believe just how gigantically shit the mainstream press have been for the past year.

• Agree 6

4 minutes ago, Stinky Wizzleteats said:

So do you think covid as a threat is done and they'll move on to something else? There's always war, and we're not short of volcanoes at the mo.

Cyber virus pandemic. :Old:

• Agree 1