DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Pandemic coming? - Coronavirus January 2021 onwards (Part 5)

Long time lurking
1 hour ago, jamanda said:

Can you tie the vaccine to the health problem?  Will it exacerbate the problem, etc.

That's what I've got away with so far.  Their tone changes immediately if they think you can't have it rather than don't want it.  They certainly show two sides of themselves.  Bastards.

Yep this ,i tell them i cant have the jab because of medical reasons if anyone asks i just say it dangerous to have it if you have Ebola 

• Cheers 1
  • Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Long time lurking

• twocents

• dgul

• eight

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This will be my 5th and final correspondence with my MP Boris:   Dear Bozo, I can't tell you how reassuring it is to not only have you leading the country, but as my local MP.  No,

In real epidemic you don't have to imprison people and police them at all times, because bodies are piling on the street and everyone is staying home, shit scared of the clear and present danger to th

It's not comical, it is absolutely barbaric. Forcing healthy children to go through unnecessary, unpleasant, invasive and possibly dangerous medical testing for a disease that presents them with almos

Posted Images

Jazztraveller
1 minute ago, Long time lurking said:

Yep this ,i tell them i cant have the jab because of medical reasons if anyone asks i just say it dangerous to have it if you have Ebola 

Yeah it will reignite my Herpes 😁

• Cheers 1
eight
2 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

I anybody asks me I'm just going to say, Well have I got covid, or not?

Assuming they decide no then I'll let them arrive at their own conclusions as to my vaccination status.

• Agree 1
Dogtania

I don't think we're at the time of pitchforks yet but if there is a surge in infections or worse a big uptick in hospitalisations and deaths later in the year I do fear it could turn that way.

Especially if the media play it up.  Whilst I don't think the NYT crazies are very representative, unless they are paid shills that's a massive warning sign of what people can become.  Only need a few crazies with the majority silent (or complicit? Sounds like textbook Nazi Germany) to go along with.  

It doesn't seem to come up in conversation generally now, fatigue could be.  For me it's more black and white whilst being still complicated subject to discuss (black and while - I'm not wanting stabbing, complicated - the science and people's behaviour).

Although I messaged an old family friend yesterday to wish her happy birthday.  She replied and managed to mention my dad saying he's probably had both jabs due to age, just like she has..... And hence should be fine. 

I don't know what promoted her to bring it up.  But for context right back at the start last year I warned her to be careful and she made a big deal out of it being an over reaction and she wasn't planning on taking any supplements etc as she trusted her immune system, ate well and got outside a lot.  She also made a comment about it being the 50's age group that seemed most paranoid (she still teaches kids part time so these are the parents).

Fast forward to now, and the vaccination seems to be the best thing ever, no questions asked.  If I do see her later in the year I don't really want to have to tell her my thoughts on the subject but it will inevitably come up.  Just seems to be increasing polarization if anything, still hold hope that this mission creep derails although just can't see it being as easy as that.  Double edged too, because to stop it dead in the UK probably requires a big uptick in adverse reactions and worse to the vaccine, hence not exactly something you should be wishing for.

• Agree 6
twocents
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Long time lurking said:

Many upper level politicians now having the vested interest of familial ties through Intramarital and informal faux marital arrangements and linked to corporate and institutional wealth and interests.  That corporate web is also massive globally with connections all over the globe through company buyouts and company cross shareholdings and so on etc. 

That's on top of politicians other vested interests such as stock holdings, brown envelope gifts and cushy sinecure jobs etc.  Some of which have become evident during the crisis.

It's as democratic as if nations are run directly by royalty going back to medieval times.

Edited by twocents
  • Agree 6
  • Informative 1
The Masked Tulip
1 hour ago, twocents said:

It looks like the Comments section is closed now and can't be read.  Maybe even the NYT felt uneasy about the level of unbridled hate on show without much if any other opinion to balance it,

Doubt it, judging by the past 4 years. 

• Agree 2
Jazztraveller
1 minute ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Doubt it, judging by the past 4 years. 

Considering NYT has “vowed” to get Telegram closed down, I doubt they give a shit

• Agree 1
twocents
6 minutes ago, Jazztraveller said:

Considering NYT has “vowed” to get Telegram closed down, I doubt they give a shit

It looks like it as the comments are back now and can be read which wasn't the case earlier.  It's closed for further comments though.

• Informative 2
steppensheep
On 03/05/2021 at 01:59, wherebee said:

One big outlier to challenge this is Australia.  Jabs have been going on for two months now, and we still have zero community transmission and zero cases untraced back to quarantine incoming travellers.

If the jabs were creating cases, Australia (and NZ) should have had outbreaks by now?

You're still summer there aren't you? Be interesting to watch it for the next few months. I wasn't expecting the developing countries to get hit, but seeing that india now has it makes me think australia might eventually succom. (I assume the seasonality will be more like europe than tropical)

maynardgravy
1 hour ago, steppensheep said:

You're still summer there aren't you? Be interesting to watch it for the next few months. I wasn't expecting the developing countries to get hit, but seeing that india now has it makes me think australia might eventually succom. (I assume the seasonality will be more like europe than tropical)

It's deep Autumn over there... just feels like winter still over here. 

Red Debt Redemption
17 hours ago, XswampyX said:

The worse thing about it is if the 'vaccine' worked then it wouldn't matter. They know that it doesn't work...

Think about it.... They know that it doesn't work... I've taken something that doesn't work and you must too, to protect the people who have already taken it (the vaccine that doesn't work).

o.O

169599777_10225611379974888_2036306048417828535_n.thumb.jpg.ae309c0ef99a91e2f6fd1f60735cb866.jpg

• Agree 2
  • Lol 3
  • Cheers 1
twocents
Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, Red Debt Redemption said:

169599777_10225611379974888_2036306048417828535_n.thumb.jpg.ae309c0ef99a91e2f6fd1f60735cb866.jpg

It seems to be beneficial for the hair though (apart from that little bit).  If it gets banned they'll still sell it for that.

Edited by twocents
  • Lol 1
Snake Plissken

Dellingpole interviewing Naomi Wolf, very good. Covering all sorts including why this is all happening, whats next, Davos, CCP, vaccines.

• Agree 2
  • Informative 7
LC1
1 hour ago, Snake Plissken said:

Dellingpole interviewing Naomi Wolf, very good. Covering all sorts including why this is all happening, whats next, Davos, CCP, vaccines.

Thank you. This is essential viewing. 

• Agree 3
  • Informative 2
  • Cheers 1
Long time lurking
Posted (edited)

:D 

Edit it looks more like a blog 🥱

Edited by Long time lurking
  • Agree 1
Mash
Posted (edited)

OK, I just watched the BBC news, I'm sorry. The mood music on tonight's news is pretty much that covid is as good as all over, it will all return to normal soon. I know the prevailing view on here is they are giving us false hope, but I'm getting the vibe it really is over, they've achieved what ever this was all really about, or given up.  I've no more clue than anyone else on here, but I'm going left field for this  site and reckon that really is it. I guess it's time to move on to what ever build back better is. 

Edited by Mash
  • Informative 4
  • Lol 2
ccc
5 minutes ago, Mash said:

OK, I just watched the BBC news, I'm sorry. The mood music on tonight's news is pretty much that covid is as good as all over, it will all return to normal soon. I know the prevailing view on here is they are giving us false hope, but I'm getting the vibe it really is over, they've achieved what ever this was all really, about or given up.  I've no more clue than anyone else on here, but I'm going left field for this  site and reckon that really is it. I guess it's time to move on what ever build back better is. 

Entirely possible. But it's all about the green agenda imo. 

Whatever happens those in charge will be delighted at how easily so many rolled over. 

• Agree 5
Chewing Grass

Oooh look 'The Science Says No More Lockdowns', the scamdemic is over, trouble is its nothing really to do with 'the magic medicine' as it came too late.

It is unlikely that there will be more lockdowns in the UK, the scientist whose modelling led to the first nationwide restrictions has said.

So says Neil Ferguson whose dodgy modelling trashed the UK and prompted many vulnerable people to kill themselves.

Note the language.

However, he said there could be a "roll back" of some freedoms if any new variants proved resistant to vaccines.

No doubt Professor Pantsdown will be made Sir Pantsdown over the summer..

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-56988070

• Agree 1