DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Pandemic coming? - Coronavirus January 2021 onwards (Part 5)

The XYY Man
2 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

FFS they are not my mates and i said fuck all ,you and the other poster have had a problem for a long time  

You are both like kids as bad as one another you have both gone out of the way to insult and bitch with each other for a very long time and by the looks of it he has come out on top when it comes to causing offence regardless of whether it`s fair game or not 

It`s not my problem it`s yours and there`s  so deal with it 

Nice try.

Do you have any evidence that I have ever interfered with children...?

Yes or no...

XYY

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Long time lurking

• twocents

• dgul

• eight

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This will be my 5th and final correspondence with my MP Boris:   Dear Bozo, I can't tell you how reassuring it is to not only have you leading the country, but as my local MP.  No,

In real epidemic you don't have to imprison people and police them at all times, because bodies are piling on the street and everyone is staying home, shit scared of the clear and present danger to th

It's not comical, it is absolutely barbaric. Forcing healthy children to go through unnecessary, unpleasant, invasive and possibly dangerous medical testing for a disease that presents them with almos

Posted Images

Long time lurking
Just now, The XYY Man said:

Nice try.

Do you have any evidence that I have ever interfered with children...?

Yes or no...

XYY

Best you ask the person that made that statement which was not me 

Good night enjoy 

The XYY Man
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

Best you ask the person that made that statement which was not me 

Good night enjoy 

I'll take that as a "no" then.

Anyone else fancy taking a shot...?

I'll be here all night...

XYY

Edited by The XYY Man
Syd Germs
14 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Nice try.

Do you have any evidence that I have ever interfered with children...?

Yes or no...

XYY

Do you have any evidence that you have not interfered with children...?

:D :D :D

• Lol 1
Libspero
3 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

I'm not crying pal. I'm just not going to be called a fiddler by you and your mates.

Not now, not ever...

LTL is basically right in what he says..  he’s not having a go at you.

Step back for a second..  you have to admit you are quite quick to dish out (usually well meaning) abuse,  yes or no?

Sure,  most of us know it’s meant as banter..  but if you walk into enough pubs and call enough people cunts..  it’s only a matter of time before it escalates. 

Which isn’t to say you shouldn’t do it,  but if you’re going to dish it out,  you have to expect to get it back every now and again..  even if they have gone off the deep end using the worst insults they can think of.

No one is saying the attacks on you haven’t crossed the line..   but,  just take them as what they are..  evidence that you’ve hurt someone’s feelings. 

• Agree 2
The XYY Man
9 minutes ago, Syd Germs said:

Do you have any evidence that you have not interfered with children...?

:D :D :D

Shit, you got me there Sydney.

Guilty as charged then.

Can you please be so merciful as to hang me after the National League playoffs...

XYY

The XYY Man
Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Libspero said:

LTL is basically right in what he says..  he’s not having a go at you.

Step back for a second..  you have to admit you are quite quick to dish out (usually well meaning) abuse,  yes or no?

Sure,  most of us know it’s meant as banter..  but if you walk into enough pubs and call enough people cunts..  it’s only a matter of time before it escalates. 

Which isn’t to say you shouldn’t do it,  but if you’re going to dish it out,  you have to expect to get it back every now and again..  even if they have gone off the deep end using the worst insults they can think of.

No one is saying the attacks on you haven’t crossed the line..   but,  just take them as what they are..  evidence that you’ve hurt someone’s feelings. 

There is nothing in your post that I have a major disagreement with.

But with respect Libsy, you haven't been called a child molester on a public forum.

I'm afraid that's "fighting talk" where I come from...

XYY

Edited by The XYY Man
Carl Fimble
38 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Anyone else want a shot...?

XYY

Bloody hell!

If I thought someone was a paedo I'd go to the police. Assuming it's not true (which I imagine is the case) I think it's a terrible accusation to make. 

You're right to be pissed off, I don't think Long Time Lurking accused you of anything though. 

@deathfunk seems like he's been right out of order, unless he has proof.  

Terrible!!

:Old:

• Agree 3
The XYY Man
1 minute ago, Carl Fimble said:

Bloody hell!

If I thought someone was a paedo I'd go to the police. Assuming it's not true (which I imagine is the case) I think it's a terrible accusation to make. 

You're right to be pissed off, I don't think Long Time Lurking accused you of anything though. 

@deathfunk seems like he's been right out of order, unless he has proof.  

Terrible!!

If you genuinely thought someone was a paedo, then I'd drive you to the Bobbie-shop myself Carl.

Pissed off doesn't cover this fucker...

XYY

Carl Fimble
6 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

If you genuinely thought someone was a paedo, then I'd drive you to the Bobbie-shop myself Carl.

Pissed off doesn't cover this fucker...

XYY

I'd just phone them I think, I'm not getting I'm a car with you, you'd be all over the place steaming, and we'd end up crashing. 

Wait and see if he apologises or explains tomorrow.

• Lol 2
The XYY Man
Just now, Carl Fimble said:

I'd just phone them I think, I'm not getting I'm a car with you, you'd be all over the place steaming, and we'd end up crashing. 

:)

Fuck off you cheeky cunt...!

You can get Paul Gascoigne to help you grass a fiddler the next time...

;)

XYY

Carl Fimble
Just now, The XYY Man said:

:)

Fuck off you cheeky cunt...!

You can get Paul Gascoigne to help you grass a fiddler the next time...

;)

XYY

Fucking hell, I vaguely stick up for you and you still call me a cunt!

xD

I need to sleep, hoping this place will be less prickly tomorrow, been a few threads where folk have gotten really nippy with each other recently. 

• Lol 1
Stuey
2 hours ago, Carl Fimble said:

Fucking hell, I vaguely stick up for you and you still call me a cunt!

xD

I need to sleep, hoping this place will be less prickly tomorrow, been a few threads where folk have gotten really nippy with each other recently. 

This forum became unreadable for a time yesterday - we have a Troll Sub Forum for that.

Anyway it does seem, going back two pages, there's a feeling of having moved on.

Biden's been "elected", inflation has been baked in, pharma have made their profit, people will be flying and commuting less in the future.

And the little people are back in their box after the Brexiteer and Trump uprising.

• Agree 11
Option5
4 hours ago, The XYY Man said:

Anyone else fancy taking a shot...?

I'll be here all night...

XYY

Cunt :D

• Lol 1
hapax legomenon
10 hours ago, Snake Plissken said:

Dellingpole interviewing Naomi Wolf, very good. Covering all sorts including why this is all happening, whats next, Davos, CCP, vaccines.

The fact that she voted for Biden makes me question her judgement somewhat

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/feminist-author-regrets-biden-vote-after-learning-of-his-support-for-virus-lockdowns-i-would-never-have-voted-for-him

• Agree 4
Rowley
8 minutes ago, hapax legomenon said:

I lost her at that bit. Never seen Delingpole on video before either - he comes across like the school gimp

• Lol 1
Onsamui

WHO is Corrupt Beyond Question | Armstrong Economics

A lot of people are becoming whistleblowers. It is really astounding why people defend these measures, yet at the same time, they chastize capitalism as corrupt. Trump withdrew from the WHO and Biden rejoined. But if you look closely, Ronald Regan also withdrew from the WHO. This was not just a Trump thing. Bill Gates is the #2 funder of the WHO behind only Biden. The conflicts of interest abound and the lack of any transparency is unimaginable. There is no government defending the people, so we really have nobody to turn to. Even the majority of the press refuses to report on the WHO and the World Economic Forum.  Short video.

• Agree 2
Stinky Wizzleteats

The 'threat' from covid seems to be receding but to me there's something bigger going on.

The Gates divorce sets alarms bells ringing for me. They're rearranging their finances for the upcoming financial fuckery.

• Agree 10
Onsamui

Picture this: Contrary to medical claims, the genetic injection called “COVID vaccination” forces cells of the body to produce not one, but hundreds of DIFFERENT proteins. Some of these proteins launch severe and fatal allergic reactions. Other foreign proteins stimulate the body to produce a powerful and continuing immune response that goes on too long; the person becomes severely ill or dies. Still other proteins, which are inherently needed by the body, are now viewed as evil intruders which must be neutralized…

I’ve written articles criticizing the COVID vaccine, from a number of perspectives. “Criticizing” is too mild a word. [1]

In this article, I want to examine a narrow claim about the COVID RNA vaccine: It instructs cells of the body to manufacture ONE AND ONLY ONE specific protein. [2] [3] 

In fact, this is touted as THE major action of the genetic vaccine. Supposedly, that protein is similar to a protein in the purported SARS-CoV-2, and it “prepares and rehearses the body for the real thing.”

However, what guarantee do we have that the cells of the body are manufacturing only the one desired protein during the rehearsal?

How do we know the cells are always making the same protein?

Where is the proof? Where is the large confirmatory study that has examined thousands and thousands of human cells, from thousands of people who have been vaccinated?

I haven’t been able to find such a study. 

If it exists, where are the large follow-up studies, carried out by different teams of researchers—verifying or rejecting the original research?

Well, in the analogous area of GMO plants, which are injected with genetic material, long-time researcher and author, Jeffrey Smith, writes about—guess what?—the runaway production of unintended proteins: [4]

“For example, long after Monsanto’s Roundup Ready corn had been consumed by hundreds of millions of people, a team led by Dr. Antoniou found more than 200 significant changes in its proteins and metabolites, compared to non-GMO corn of the same variety. Two of the compounds that increased are aptly named putrescine and cadaverine, because they produce the horrific smell of rotting dead bodies. More worrisome; they are also linked to higher risks of allergies and cancer. Another Monsanto GM corn has a new allergen and their cooked soy has up to seven times the level of a known soy allergen, compared to cooked non-GMO soy.” 

There is more. Injected genetic material—as in the COVID vaccine—can cause ripple effects. Jeffrey Smith writes: “…back in 1999, a study showed widespread changes in the DNA due to gene insertion; but many GMO companies conveniently ignored the findings and continue to do so.”

“In that study, scientists studying cystic fibrosis inserted a gene into human cells. Using a microarray, they discovered that the insertion ‘significantly affect[ed] up to 5% of the total genes in the array.’ This means that the presence of a single foreign gene might change the expression of hundreds, possibly thousands of genes. In the case of the human cell being studied, the scientists were at a loss to determine the impact. ‘In the absence of more biological information,’ they wrote, ‘we cannot discern which directions [genetic changes] are better or worse, since any of these may have positive or negative effects’.”

Getting the picture? 

The simplistic portrait of the genetic insertion called “COVID vaccine” is ready-made propaganda for a gullible audience.

And as HUGE numbers of serious adverse effects and deaths pile up from the vaccine, the medical establishment has twisted explanations on board:

“If a person experiences ‘severe discomfort’ after vaccination, this is a good sign; the vaccine is working.”

“If a person becomes seriously ill, he was attacked by SARS-CoV-2, or a ‘co-morbidity,’ not the vaccine.”

“If a person dies, that, too, was the virus, or an underlying genetic disorder.”

I refuse to accept—among other lies—that the COVID vaccine forces cells of the body to produce exactly and only the same single protein every time, in every case—unless I see convincing proof. 

And I’m NOT talking about a study that takes test samples from a small number of patients. I’m talking about thousands of samples from thousands of patients—which is called SCIENCE, in case anyone has forgotten.

“So, Dr. Mengele, are you sure the COVID vaccine inserts RNA into the correct place in the human cell every time? Are you sure the cells produce only the intended protein?”

“Of course. We’ve shown that in the lab.”

“I’m not talking about the lab, Dr. Mengele. I’m talking about thousands of samples taken from humans after they’ve been vaccinated.”

“Oh no, that would be a very laborious process. We don’t have time for that.”

“In other words, the people of Earth are all vulnerable guinea pigs in your vast vaccine campaign.”

“Of course. I thought this was well understood. We have a captive audience, we have new technology, so we run an experiment. This is what life IS.”

• Informative 3
Stinky Wizzleteats

Aaand the top story on the so-called this morning... more money for Porton Down to develop vaccines for new variants.

So much for this being over

• Agree 1
Chewing Grass
2 minutes ago, Stinky Wizzleteats said:

Aaand the top story on the so-called this morning... more money for Porton Down to develop vaccines for new variants.

So much for this being over

Strange, I thought big corporations like pfizer did that.

• Agree 4
eight
2 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

Strange, I thought big corporations like pfizer did that.

I thought the existing vaccines were easily "tweaked" in a matter of moments.

• Lol 1
sleepwello'nights
8 hours ago, twocents said:

It's basically back to the same old same old LibLabCon - a waste of time turning up at the polling station.

There is an independent candidate standing in my ward. I cannot find anything substantive online about him so have no idea what his stance is on anything. 

To not vote is to show that we have given up and accept there is nothing we can do other than lie down and let ourselves be trampled over. 

I will vote for the independent candidate to show that I do not want the established parties to continue to hold sway.

• Agree 4
Chewing Grass
3 minutes ago, eight said:

I thought the existing vaccines were easily "tweaked" in a matter of moments.

Yeah, and the first on was conceived in a couple of hours of deep thought, cooking it up and briefly testing it took a few months though.

Now we need the power of the British Military Industrial Complex quaintly disguised as Porton Down.

• Agree 1
tlc
39 minutes ago, Stinky Wizzleteats said:

The 'threat' from covid seems to be receding but to me there's something bigger going on.

The Gates divorce sets alarms bells ringing for me. They're rearranging their finances for the upcoming financial fuckery.

• Agree 2
  • Informative 1