Jump to content
DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

Pandemic coming? - Coronavirus January 2021 onwards (Part 5)


spunko
 Share

Recommended Posts

Jazztraveller
3 minutes ago, Loki said:

Nice one lads you just reminded me of this, haven't seen it in years

 

That could be the HPC/DOSBODS anthem 😄

  • Lol 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Generation Game
11 minutes ago, Loki said:

Nice one lads you just reminded me of this, haven't seen it in years

 

Antipodeans meet Pet Shop Boys. 

 

  • Cheers 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Caravan Monster
6 hours ago, onlyme said:

Really odd group, there was almost  no publicly available evidence of them coming down with the virus, little press/stories of outbreaks that I remember anyway.. 

Absolutely sure I remember Ivor Cummins discussing data on shop workers and how they fared exactly the same as the wider population in early coof times even before all the nonsense like masks, one way aisles (remember that xD), perspex everywhere and the malarkey with queuing for the tills. 

  • Agree 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bus Stop Boxer
18 minutes ago, Jazztraveller said:

That could be the HPC/DOSBODS anthem 😄

Been singing It Business Time all day. You know regular music business is shit when comedy tunes are better.

Yes i know its 15 years old or summat.

 

  • Agree 1
  • Cheers 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wight Flight
7 hours ago, Caravan Monster said:

Absolutely sure I remember Ivor Cummins discussing data on shop workers and how they fared exactly the same as the wider population in early coof times even before all the nonsense like masks, one way aisles (remember that xD), perspex everywhere and the malarkey with queuing for the tills. 

I don't think there was any significant increase in infection with aircrew either, which is really quite surprising.

  • Agree 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Wight Flight said:

I don't think there was any significant increase in infection with aircrew either, which is really quite surprising.

And who could forget this:

0_22957711-1.jpg

Didn't catch covid.

  • Lol 8
  • Cheers 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Jazztraveller said:

That could be the HPC/DOSBODS anthem 😄

I'd suggest something by the Smiths...

  • Lol 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

JohnnyB
17 hours ago, Hail the Tripod said:

Profile photo for metropolitan SJWs going for maximum virtue signalling on Facebook:

356497A3-0512-4585-B3E4-9643399368DB.png
 

Quite tempted to comment “No rainbow flag? Homophobe!”

The thing is, the fuckers aren't even doing that now - the usual wankers in the US had their big Vax fundraising concert (with Megan and her cuck), apparently the Brits is going ahead with an audience now. Even the smug elites are getting bored/ running out of money. If I had any social media accounts I would be reminding them all that they're selfish idiots and killing granny, and should stay at home until Covid is over (i.e. never).

We had that with the 'vigil' as well, at least until the Met bully boys turned up. If it's a really good cause, Covid won't spread apparently.

 

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hail the Tripod
8 minutes ago, Stuey said:

I'd suggest something by the Smiths...

“Some girls are bigger than others”?

  • Lol 1
  • Cheers 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hail the Tripod
2 minutes ago, JohnnyB said:

The thing is, the fuckers aren't even doing that now - the usual wankers in the US had their big Vax fundraising concert (with Megan and her cuck), apparently the Brits is going ahead with an audience now. Even the smug elites are getting bored/ running out of money. If I had any social media accounts I would be reminding them all that they're selfish idiots and killing granny, and should stay at home until Covid is over (i.e. never).

We had that with the 'vigil' as well, at least until the Met bully boys turned up. If it's a really good cause, Covid won't spread apparently.

 

Couldn’t agree more. People mostly go through the motions and say they believe there’s a deadly plague, but it’s mostly just performative, very few really believes it anymore. It’s obvious from the detail of their actions they don’t really.

  • Agree 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

M S E Refugee
8 minutes ago, Hail the Tripod said:

Couldn’t agree more. People mostly go through the motions and say they believe there’s a deadly plague, but it’s mostly just performative, very few really believes it anymore. It’s obvious from the detail of their actions they don’t really.

It's the same with Lockdowns, some people are convinced they work despite the fact that the last one was largely ignored.

  • Agree 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Mirror Mirror
Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, onlyme said:

Really odd group, there was almost  no publicly available evidence of them coming down with the virus, little press/stories of outbreaks that I remember anyway.. 

Yes an interesting group. I would have expected them to have more sickness than any other group I could imagine, due to their proximity to members of the public and handling stuff that others have handled.

Either they didn’t get sick in any greater numbers than any other cohort of society, proving that covid has been vastly overblown 

Or they did get sick in disproportionate numbers, but this was buried because the government knew it would result in people deserting their posts/ tills, thus causing real problems. The fear factor has to be carefully fine tuned- you want people frightened, but not actually panicking.

But if the second option were true, wouldn’t the truth have got out anecdotally, leading to sickouts, stress related long term absence? I’ve not heard of such or even seen long queues in any supermarket due to not enough tills being open.

So I’m going for first option.

Edited by Mirror Mirror
Add first para and add either / or so it makes sense
  • Agree 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, M S E Refugee said:

It's the same with Lockdowns, some people are convinced they work despite the fact that the last one was largely ignored.

And there is no evidence they work.  Even the massaged so-called cases were on the decline before lockdown. 

We have real world experiments in many USA states demonstrating lockdown and masks don't work 

  • Agree 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

M S E Refugee

In our place we never wore Masks for months and very little social distancing.

Around 350 people on site plus our office has had a lot of contractors repairing our office and an influx of Christmas Casuals from November to January.

1 hospitalization, 1 possible long Covid and zero deaths.

  • Agree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

sarahbell
5 minutes ago, M S E Refugee said:

In our place we never wore Masks for months and very little social distancing.

Around 350 people on site plus our office has had a lot of contractors repairing our office and an influx of Christmas Casuals from November to January.

1 hospitalization, 1 possible long Covid and zero deaths.

Because there is nothing one employed aged over 80

Link to comment
Share on other sites

M S E Refugee
6 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

Because there is nothing one employed aged over 80

Correct, so it shows how pointless it is to Jab anyone under 60 unless you have health issues.

  • Agree 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

twocents
Posted (edited)

By intent or accident (accident - incompetent analysis of the risks by those who should know better and other "experts" following them like sheep out of self interest) the lockdowns and maskings are designed to weaken people's health and to increase people's vulnerability to the covid virus - indeed to any respiratory virus/illness.

People arrested for briefly resting on a park bench indeed.

Edited by twocents
  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, twocents said:

By intent or accident (accident - incompetent analysis of the risks by those who should know better and other "experts" following them like sheep out of self interest) the lockdowns and maskings are designed to weaken people's health and to increase people's vulnerability to the covid virus - indeed to any respiratory virus/illness.

People arrested for briefly resting on a park bench indeed.

There will be a lower level of prior immunity built up, a combination of lack of socialisation and people going about their normal business, catching the normal run of the mill bugs that are present in any ecology ... when the seasonal bug window arrives we'll see a lot more people becoming sicker ... hey presto ready made excuse for politicians and bed wetters to succumb to more authoritarianism

 

  • Agree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

twocents
Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, JFK said:

There will be a lower level of prior immunity built up, a combination of lack of socialisation and people going about their normal business, catching the normal run of the mill bugs that are present in any ecology ... when the seasonal bug window arrives we'll see a lot more people becoming sicker ... hey presto ready made excuse for politicians and bed wetters to succumb to more authoritarianism

 

Indeed - a lower level of prior immunity and on average a lower level of health due to a general lack of exercise etc plus respiratory issues due to breathing through masks.

Edited by twocents
  • Agree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, twocents said:

Indeed - a lower level of prior immunity and on average a lower level of health due to a general lack of exercise etc plus respiratory issues due to breathing through masks.

A perfect storm

  • Agree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Chewing Grass

Its so complex they tie themselves in knots with simplification in their alternate, fabricated reality.

757931933_Screenshotfrom2021-05-1111-51-14.png.bec0cc868e91231004f882ade93fff70.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Jazztraveller said:

Shiny Happy Covid Idiots

Reading down this pun list I was formulating a variation on this title - I was going with Whiny Vaccy People :)

Edited by LC1
Speeling
  • Lol 1
  • Cheers 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Chewing Grass said:

Its so complex they tie themselves in knots with simplification in their alternate, fabricated reality.

757931933_Screenshotfrom2021-05-1111-51-14.png.bec0cc868e91231004f882ade93fff70.png

Interpreted as: Those with full covid vaccine status (inc any boosters) no longer need to wear masks. Everyone else must still wear a mask and accept the demonisation of their lack of do-gooding at the hands of the public as their personal responsibility (rather than blaming the government) when the next lockdown is required. xD

  • Cheers 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...