DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

10 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

Bet I'm not allowed one though. 

Fucking bollocks, this whole thing. 

You need one...? Tell me about it. Mine hasn't been chopped since friggin' February...!

It's so long, lank and greasy that I'm being offered food-bank vouchers when I walk past the local Salvation Army temple...!

I was looking out of the bedroom window this morning, and the kids in the street were chanting "Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair"...

XYY

Edited by The XYY Man

Just get clippers and buzz it off. I got fed up of paying for my barbers new cars.

I do grade 4 first and then grade 2 on back and sides.

If you don't want a mess do it outside and jump straight in the shower.

It's about 80pc as good for 5pc of the cost.

I can also do it more often and not rely on getting a quiet day. No more waiting in a busy shop.

Where are you going to go to impress people anymore with your barnet anyway?

Edited by 23rdian
2 minutes ago, 23rdian said:

Just get clippers and buzz it off. I got fed up of paying for my barbers new cars.

I do grade 4 first and then grade 2 on back and sides.

If you don't want a mess do it outside and jump straight in the shower.

It's about 80pc as good for 5pc of the cost.

Super zero for me one or two days after my weekly shave with a new Mach3 blade. Blends in perfectly...and I can put the scruffy unblended cunts to shame...

I invested in a good set of clippers (£70) and hairdressing scissors (£15) back in March.  Paid for themselves as I would've been 10 months x £10 for haircuts.  

It's surprisingly easy to do a decent job, youtube helped.  As much as I would like to just buzz it off in 5 mins, I don't have the type of head for that so it's a 2 back and sides then scissored on top, just like the old days when barbers cut it.  Hardest part is the back but 2 mirrors helps.

If things get back to normal I'll continue to DIY it and go to the barbers maybe once every 6 months to get it back on track.

49 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

You need one...? Tell me about it. Mine hasn't been chopped since friggin' February...!

It's so long, lank and greasy that I'm being offered food-bank vouchers when I walk past the local Salvation Army temple...!

I was looking out of the bedroom window this morning, and the kids in the street were chanting "Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair"...

XYY

Has bad has mine about 10 years ago

6D6C81EB-4230-41A5-89F1-174101A6A1A0.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Democorruptcy said:

£1.99 mini Wahl trimmer, pair of scissors and a hand held mirror to hold in front of you to see the back of your head, while you stand with your back to a larger mirror. Job done. Pay for barbers... pah!

Only if you want to look like Edmund fucking Blackadder...

XYY