DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

President Beijing Biden's Asterisk Presidency.

I don't think he will even last to the end of 2021.

Various high profile gaffes and stumblings will lead to tests and the discovery of a previously undiagnosed, if blatantly obvious to anyone who has watched him, mental deterioration will see him certified as being unfit to be president.

Diane Abbott is similar but mercifully she has no power.

10 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

So he got dementia earlier in life.

He was away with fairies while in office and so is Biden...

XYY

Surprising number of US Presidents have been away with the fairies not least Richard Nixon. Apparently Kissinger used to advise the Defence staff to refer to him if Nixon ever contacted them asking for the US to launch an all out nuclear strike. Apparently particularly prone to it after an evening boozing on Chivas Regal.

Nixon: I’d rather use the nuclear bomb. Have you got that ready?
Kissinger: That, I think, would just be too much.
Nixon: A nuclear bomb, does that bother you?… I just want you to think big, Henry, for Christ’s sake! The only place where you and I disagree is with regard to the bombing. You’re so goddamned concerned about civilians, and I don’t give a damn. I don’t care.

Edited by Virgil Caine

Trump stood on a manifesto of draining the swamp, making America great again, building a wall along the Mexican border and bringing back jobs and growth from abroad.

He didn't really actually manage to achieve much of that despite being pushy, determined and forceful.

Biden is standing on a policy of doing nothing,  from a position of having no discernable charisma, ability or marbles.  I don't imagine it's going to be a particularly interesting presidency (excepting if Obama helps him plan a few social vanity projects and bomb the odd non-cooperative oil barons in the middle East).

On 07/01/2021 at 10:31, spunko said:

You know you're full conspiraloon when you catch yourself wondering when Hillary is going to strangle him, be made Vice President, then strangle Kamala.

I was watching some random TV programme the other day that included a clip of her in the audience of Trump's inauguration in 2016.  I have never, ever seen a face like it.  I thought she was going to implode there and then.

On 07/01/2021 at 13:23, Austin Allegro said:

Can anyone think of anything that Joe Biden has said or done, other than sniff that girl's hair and tell everyone they have to wear masks all the time?

He's like some Cold War era Soviet gerontocrat who just waves from a balcony occasionally but otherwise doesn't seem to do anything.

He voted in favour of the US bombing the shit out of Iraq - you know, that time when they went to war on blatantly trumped-up evidence, which everyone knew was trumped-up evidence, but our dear leaders went ahead with it anyway.

3 hours ago, DeepLurker said:

He voted in favour of the US bombing the shit out of Iraq - you know, that time when they went to war on blatantly trumped-up evidence, which everyone knew was trumped-up evidence, but our dear leaders went ahead with it anyway.

The 15 minute attack claim was the big moment that broke me from believing anything the UK government said.  Up until that point I saw them as stupid but not evil.  After the lies were exposed, I realised that they'd see hundreds of thousands of white and brown people die if it meant they get what they wanted.

59 minutes ago, wherebee said:

The 15 minute attack claim was the big moment that broke me from believing anything the UK government said.  Up until that point I saw them as stupid but not evil.  After the lies were exposed, I realised that they'd see hundreds of thousands of white and brown people die if it meant they get what they wanted.

Not meaning to nitpick but i think it was 45 minutes.

On 07/01/2021 at 12:23, Austin Allegro said:

Can anyone think of anything that Joe Biden has said or done, other than sniff that girl's hair and tell everyone they have to wear masks all the time?

He's like some Cold War era Soviet gerontocrat who just waves from a balcony occasionally but otherwise doesn't seem to do anything.

I can think of at least one thing:

He meant it too.

image.thumb.png.d23a2199dd7ec9d3798208040253687f.png

7 minutes ago, Boglet said:

I can think of at least one thing:

He meant it too.

image.thumb.png.d23a2199dd7ec9d3798208040253687f.png

I find this sort of thing incredibly frustrating. What can those who oppose this reasonably do? We are living in a society where the majority bumble through life unaware of what is happening. Most will parrot the line that to not want to live in a multi cultural society is racist. We can vote for parties who never get anywhere near the seat of power to make a change. Best thing to do is try and look after those you care about, plants seeds of counter opinion when safe to do so, push against the government where you can.

I have spent 30 odd years believing that just one more atrocity, one more nugget of data, one more person being given enough of a voice will result in European whites having a collective epiphany which will sort this mess out but I am beginning to realise this will not happen. The Western world, built by White man, is in terminal decline. 

The BBC editorial line on Biden is simply disgusting. Read their inauguration article this morning, wasn't overt but doesn't need to be (littered with usual anti-Trump line), the guy will be helped along by the media despite never being up to much in the first place. Not interested in the slightest how a bloke that can't even get a few sentences out without messing it up can be the most popular US president in history, know where that rabbit hole goes so best avoided. I am not sure what I feel about Biden, he looks so hopeless at times I really do question whether he is the enemy...or whether as such an empty shell with declining cognitive ability he is in fact the perfect "body" to host an entire swamp presidency. I don't think he will be his "own man" like Trump at least tried to be.

Just now, SillyBilly said:

The BBC editorial line on Biden is simply disgusting. Read their inauguration article this morning, wasn't overt but doesn't need to be (littered with usual anti-Trump line), the guy will be helped along by the media despite never being up to much in the first place. Not interested in the slightest how a bloke that can't even get a few sentences out without messing it up can be the most popular US president in history, know where that rabbit hole goes so best avoided. I am not sure what I feel about Biden, he looks so hopeless at times I really do question whether he is the enemy...or whether as such an empty shell with declining cognitive ability he is in fact the perfect "body" to host an entire swamp presidency. I don't think he will be his "own man" like Trump at least tried to be.

If you watch him when he was younger and was coherent he was still a nasty piece of work, self serving and completely ineffectual as a politician. I have zero sympathy for him and hope he crashes and burns spectacularly