DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Voice activated search on sky

Since you can’t type in a search box on sky q it’s even more of a reason not to buy it .just spent 5 minutes saying poirot.( I fancied watching a bit of Art Deco and the local plod out witted by a foreign fucker .) so is it my accent when it comes up with nothing or there are no episodes of poirot on sky.it was honestly just like the Scotsmen stuck in a lift skit that was voice controlled 

Edited by stokiescum
1 minute ago, stokiescum said:

Since you can’t type in a search box on sky q it’s even more of a reason not to buy it .just spent 5 minutes saying poirot.( I fancied watching a bit of Art Deco and the local plod out witted by a foreign fucker .) so is it my accent when it comes up with nothing or there are no episodes of poirot on sky.it was honestly just like the Scotsmen stuck in a lift skit that was voice controlled 

Blame Brexit xD

13 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

press the button on the remote with the magnifying glass and select letters p o i r o t

2 hours ago, ashestoashes said:

press the button on the remote with the magnifying glass and select letters p o i r o t

Yep I’m happy now found lots of mr poirot and the gentle miss lemon .the reality now it’s grime music and mr stabby Mohammad or some right on wogsta shit killing each other over some skat or is it skit 

10 hours ago, stokiescum said:

Father brown.