• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
WorkingPoor

Supermarket X

17 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

I suspected if was Tesco and have since been extra careful to only chose British ham, bacon and sausages. Nothing will stop me from eating dead pigs.

Sorry, that was unnecessary, still, they can fuck right off with any any pork shit they try.

Go to coop. They only sell British meat.

1 hour ago, Carl Fimble said:

I suspected if was Tesco and have since been extra careful to only chose British ham, bacon and sausages. Nothing will stop me from eating dead pigs.

Sorry, that was unnecessary, still, they can fuck right off with any any pork shit they try.

Sorry, that should have said.....

they can fuck right off with any anti-pork shit they try.

There's a glut of unsold pork since the sanctions were placed on Russia a few years ago. Prices are on the floor and margins are wafer thin. Unfortunately this situation prompts the less scrupulous to push their luck and results in food scares. 

I don't work for the supermarkets but I do supply them another commodity. They are tough to deal with but they do try to source responsibly. 

10 minutes ago, Horrified Onlooker said:

There's a glut of unsold pork since the sanctions were placed on Russia a few years ago. Prices are on the floor and margins are wafer thin. Unfortunately this situation prompts the less scrupulous to push their luck and results in food scares. 

I don't work for the supermarkets but I do supply them another commodity. They are tough to deal with but they do try to source responsibly. 

Pork fillet is so underrated and therefore excellent value. If only I could get a decent supplier for black pork.