Jump to content
DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

Are the women in politics generally more insane than the men?


Are the women in politics generally more insane than the men?   

84 members have voted

  1. 1. Are the women in politics generally more insane than the men?

    • Yes
      63
    • No
      5
    • No idea!
      16


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Rare Bear said:

With the likes of Sturgeon, AOC, Gina Miller etc., I'm starting to wonder are most women in politics totally insane.

Discuss.😀

I think anyone who goes into modern politics must be somewhat unhinged. I can’t say I’ve noticed the women being any madder than the men on average. E.g. Salmond is clearly Sturgeon’s equal in the bonkers stakes.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Rare Bear said:

With the likes of Sturgeon, AOC, Gina Miller etc., I'm starting to wonder are most women in politics totally insane.

Discuss.😀

Gina Miller isnt in Poltics.

Shes just thicko spunk bucket who hooked up with a rich bloke.

An interfering foreigner who thinks shes knows best for the UK.

 

Shes her own country, run badly  by members of her family to sort out first.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, TheBlueCat said:

I think anyone who goes into modern politics must be somewhat unhinged. I can’t say I’ve noticed the women being any madder than the men on average. E.g. Salmond is clearly Sturgeon’s equal in the bonkers stakes.

Or have failed or no other option,.

 

Im for grown up politics/direct democracy  - people making the direct votes.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Gina Miller isnt in Poltics.

Shes just thicko spunk bucket who hooked up with a rich bloke.

An interfering foreigner who thinks shes knows best for the UK.

 

Shes her own country, run badly  by members of her family to sort out first.

 

When I included her I meant that she behaved like a politician rather than having politician on her CV. She simply exhibits politician like behaviour.😀

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd suggest that, on average, men tend to go into politics as a career or power-trip thing, whereas women are a bit more likely to do so on ideological grounds.

The bias towards ideology makes them more likely to keep pushing an agenda where there's no support, whereas those in it for career or power will be more likely to just go where the votes are.

I guess this might make them look more mad.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

I doubt that there are many professional politicians that are ideologically driven. A lot of the TIGs ended up joining the Lib Dem’s despite having started in the other parties.

When I was in the army we did some counter revolutionary warfare training. One piece of advice stuck with me, and I believe it originally came from the Israelis. Always shoot the women terrorists first, they will be the fanatics.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JohnThePessimist said:

I doubt that there are many professional politicians that are ideologically driven. A lot of the TIGs ended up joining the Lib Dem’s despite having started in the other parties.

When I was in the army we did some counter revolutionary warfare training. One piece of advice stuck with me, and I believe it originally came from the Israelis. Always shoot the women terrorists first, they will be the fanatics.

You should post that bit of info on the Begum, or whatever her name is thread.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, JohnThePessimist said:

When I was in the army we did some counter revolutionary warfare training. One piece of advice stuck with me, and I believe it originally came from the Israelis. Always shoot the women terrorists first, they will be the fanatics.

It was from the Stasi I think.

Edit: Close, GSG-9 whatever that is.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shoot_the_Women_First

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...