• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Cunning Plan

Women only carriages on trains

It appears that groping on trains is very commonplace in some parts of the world. And then we import lots of people from those places and wonder why we now have the same problem?

This is not to say we don't have home grown gropers. Just it seems to be on the increase.

Make 'em wear ninja suits as well so as to avoid the shape of their lady bits enflaming the uncontrollable urges of us barbaric menfolk.

1 minute ago, One percent said:

There was someone on the local part of the London network assaulting blokes a few weeks ago. o.O no one is safe, it's not just an issue for women these days. 

By far the most victims of violent  crime are men. I bet a straw poll on here would confirm that. 

2 minutes ago, TheBlueCat said:

Make 'em wear ninja suits as well so as to avoid the shape of their lady bits enflaming the uncontrollable urges of us barbaric menfolk.

By far the most victims of violent  crime are men. I bet a straw poll on here would confirm that. 

Yeah, sorry, I should have added the sexual as in sexuality assaulted.  Not a bit of a punch up.  o.O

1 minute ago, The XYY Man said:

I'll agree to the split-arses getting a "women only" carriage, if I can have a smoking carriage.

Next to the men-only buffet car.

Staffed by topless barmaids and go-go dancers.

Serving free pork pies and savaloys.

Aye, go on then girls - you've got a deal...

XYY

Seconded!

1 minute ago, One percent said:

If I identify as a blurk, can I join you for the pork pies?  :)

i will then reidentify as a woman at the end of the journey. 

Seems fair. So the only real change is the free boobs, pork pies and savaloys? The segragation bit could just be abandoned in the interest of cost saving to pay for the other stuff.

4 minutes ago, One percent said:

If I identify as a blurk, can I join you for the pork pies?  :)

i will then reidentify as a woman at the end of the journey. 

Yes.

But only on condition that you wear a poor-quality fake beard, and adopt as deep and manly a voice as you possibly can.

And regularly scratch where your knackers would normally be...

XYY

Edited by The XYY Man

2 minutes ago, SpectrumFX said:

Will I be able to use the toilet in the women's only carriage? xD

I had a trip to canvey island on Monday (don't ask). Apart from it being holidaying with the desperate, the only public toilets available were a line of mixed sex cubicles. So, as they say, we are all in it together. O.o

3 minutes ago, swissy_fit said:

No you have to join the go-go dancers, no good and off at the next stop. :D

Bugger.  I better eat those pies quickly then. xD

3 hours ago, One percent said:

Yeah, sorry, I should have added the sexual as in sexuality assaulted.  Not a bit of a punch up.  o.O

That's certainly the case, although I did once get groped by my dad's (female) boss (I was 18 at the time). 

11 hours ago, Cunning Plan said:

It appears that groping on trains is very commonplace in some parts of the world. And then we import lots of people from those places and wonder why we now have the same problem?

This is not to say we don't have home grown gropers. Just it seems to be on the increase.

India is the only country ive been to where a hot native girl went out of her way to sit next to a pasty foreigner (me).