DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

More News From Clown World...

Just now, JFK said:

Another fucking welfare sponge.  Tax credits, maintenance for 2 kids, works minimum wage is equity rich (probably ex husbands house - who would have guessed that.... would think there would be a charge on the house though, surely can't be thinking of fraud????)

... just a fucking scrounger putting out their hand saying 'please, give me more welfare, give me more free shit because ... I deserve it ... think of the children'

and you still think worthless fucks like this should be given a vote, what stake in society do they have? Fuck all. They will just keep on voting for more free shit.  Only if you are net contributor should you be allowed to vote, because then you will actually have a stake in teh society you live and operate in.  You won't be wanting every useless arsewipe from the shitehole countries of the world, or to give sharon and tracy extra bennies and larger houses for their brood of so-called disabled kids so they can get even more fucking free shit from the teat of the taxpayer.  Nope you should be in a workhouse or a shared house where all the other single moms can go, fuck off.  If you can't support yourself why the fuck should I? get fucked.

Perhaps you should post this on the mumsnet thread being discussed? 

It would be interesting to see how long it takes to get removed!

7 hours ago, The XYY Man said:

I don't have a paper because they are all full of bullshit.

Just like many posters on here who deride them - and yet do nothing but cut and paste shite from them...

XYY

Here’s one that might come in handy for people in this country soon buckle up buttercups this shits going to get real soon.but fear not I’m here to offer advice 

2F584E6D-B3A1-4FF0-8556-50A7177F384D.jpeg

Can one be sure these aren't fantasists designed to wind people up?

I'm on universal credit, but can't afford the upkeep of 3 BTLs, and don't want to touch the £250K in the bank, which is for a rainy day. The roof needs fixing on my holiday home in Spain, but because of lockdown, I can't get out there easily. I got a flat on my Range Rover too, but it can wait until the next UC payment comes.

2 hours ago, Royston said:

And todays news from Clown World...

https://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/legal_money_matters/4134090-What-would-you-do-with-100k

Good to know that although I don't even earn the national average wage I'm paying for 30 hours free childcare for a couple earning effectively £100k a year and who apparently have £100k spare cash knocking around.

Whom have a massive debt and need to ask people what to do with 100k

My morbidly obese relative who (obviously not currently) regularly went out for very expensive lunches/afternoon tea/dinner all over the U.K. on day trips or staying in fancy hotels, cruises, trips to America and endless buying of new household items .......

Has been on disability benefits, sick money and early accessed public sector pension for over 15 years. New car every three years, had a complete bathroom renovation at tax payers expense. Recently I was informed their home (still has a mortgage albeit small) had been accepted for a tax payer funded replacement boiler, radiators....full system.

I’m glad my daughter applied for tax relief regarding working at home after hearing that news. Oh well, said daughter......I got a rebate of almost £120 better in my pocket.....she’s sick of paying tax and student loan payments from her full time salary to fund people who don’t work and are much better off than her. 

Edited by Van Lady
9 hours ago, Van Lady said:

My morbidly obese relative who (obviously not currently) regularly went out for very expensive lunches/afternoon tea/dinner all over the U.K. on day trips or staying in fancy hotels, cruises, trips to America and endless buying of new household items .......

Has been on disability benefits, sick money and early accessed public sector pension for over 15 years. New car every three years, had a complete bathroom renovation at tax payers expense. Recently I was informed their home (still has a mortgage albeit small) had been accepted for a tax payer funded replacement boiler, radiators....full system.

I’m glad my daughter applied for tax relief regarding working at home after hearing that news. Oh well, said daughter......I got a rebate of almost £120 better in my pocket.....she’s sick of paying tax and student loan payments from her full time salary to fund people who don’t work and are much better off than her. 

The usual consolation is that your daughter wouldn't want to swap places with her but yes that doesn't address the financial unfairness.

The wide sweep that is now covered by disability is the problem. Is a disability a disability if it is easily curable or, as in that case, actually enabled by the benefits?

There was one in the paper years ago where a youngish woman, 19 or 20, was registered disabled and her similar aged sister was her carer.

That they were happy to be featured in the paper in itself showed that they were not cunning people cheating the system; they were open and seemed like reasonable people.

The disability was that she was an alcoholic drinking something like six litres of strong cider and a bottle (or half a bottle, I forget) of spirits a day.

The irony was that without the disability funding she could not have afforded that amount of drink so it was actually hastening her demise.

There really needs to be an honest and open inquiry as to what qualifies as being disabled and therefore eligible for the big benefits.

It's not as though it's all one way. Autistic people are often eager to tell people what they want to hear so will downplay their problems in assessments and end up losing benefits.

The only case of which I know is someone's daughter, I would guess now about twenty, has something that leaves her with the mental age of a toddler and in that case the benefits she gets for looking after her are a tiny fraction of what it would cost adult social care if she didn't.

The problem is the inability to debate it properly because the press lump them all together under the blanket label of "the disabled" whether they are quadraplegic or simply very overweight and paint any attempt at reform as morally similar to tripping up a blind man and laughing.

Ian Duncan Smith was making steps in the right direction but seems to have given up.

1 hour ago, Frank Hovis said:

The usual consolation is that your daughter wouldn't want to swap places with her but yes that doesn't address the financial unfairness.

The wide sweep that is now covered by disability is the problem. Is a disability a disability if it is easily curable or, as in that case, actually enabled by the benefits?

There was one in the paper years ago where a youngish woman, 19 or 20, was registered disabled and her similar aged sister was her carer.

That they were happy to be featured in the paper in itself showed that they were not cunning people cheating the system; they were open and seemed like reasonable people.

The disability was that she was an alcoholic drinking something like six litres of strong cider and a bottle (or half a bottle, I forget) of spirits a day.

The irony was that without the disability funding she could not have afforded that amount of drink so it was actually hastening her demise.

There really needs to be an honest and open inquiry as to what qualifies as being disabled and therefore eligible for the big benefits.

It's not as though it's all one way. Autistic people are often eager to tell people what they want to hear so will downplay their problems in assessments and end up losing benefits.

The only case of which I know is someone's daughter, I would guess now about twenty, has something that leaves her with the mental age of a toddler and in that case the benefits she gets for looking after her are a tiny fraction of what it would cost adult social care if she didn't.

The problem is the inability to debate it properly because the press lump them all together under the blanket label of "the disabled" whether they are quadraplegic or simply very overweight and paint any attempt at reform as morally similar to tripping up a blind man and laughing.

Ian Duncan Smith was making steps in the right direction but seems to have given up.

A pair of idiots, living next to one of sisters idiot friend, were both registered 'disabled' - smack heads.

Each was down as the others carer.

One OD.

The one OD before the inquests.

Both were under 30.

Both had never worked. Didnt need to.