DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

I always thought that Vogue was about beautiful women, fashionably dressed.

8 minutes ago, Libspero said:

I'm not going to judge her appearance,  but she doesn't look very comfortable in the photo on the right.

Looks like someone threw some clothes at her and said "here, wear this"..  and the proceeded to photograph her :/

That is possibly the exact look and reaction that they were creating.

She is a normal person, just like us plebs.

6 hours ago, hapax legomenon said:

Deliberate, and fairly childish snub, to Melania who has been ignored by magazines such as this for the last four years. The Left are so spiteful and full of hate and yet believe they are the kind and tolerant ones.

I never thought about snubbing Melania. Makes sense.

Agree about the left. When they use the word liberal they mean repressive. When they use progressive they generally mean stealing more from people who produce. Etc.

14 hours ago, Libspero said:

I'm not going to judge her appearance,  but she doesn't look very comfortable in the photo on the right.

Looks like someone threw some clothes at her and said "here, wear this"..  and the proceeded to photograph her :/

It is a bit more than that. Clasp your hands for this shot, looser than that. Move them to your left. Put the weight on your left foot. Smile. I want to see your teeth. Undo the button, no do it up. Empathy, I want to feel empathy. Keep the authority we had earlier. Calm, powerful but empathetic. Etc. All this being shouted by some bloke behind a large medium format camera whilst his team stand there around all the lighting.

Models are used to this sort of shit.

They should have just masked her up.

7 hours ago, hapax legomenon said:

Deliberate, and fairly childish snub, to Melania who has been ignored by magazines such as this for the last four years. The Left are so spiteful and full of hate and yet believe they are the kind and tolerant ones.

Yeah but Melanie has no talents of her own and only got to her present position by latching onto a powerful man... 

9 hours ago, hapax legomenon said:

You just need to look at the First Lady Twitter feed.

Always trolled by people posting old naked pictures of Melania

People can be scum

I still chuckle when I think of how much money Time magazine wasted by printing that edition with Hillary Clinton on it with the caption 'Madam President'.

It's going to be almost as funny when they only manage to get a woman President by sneaking her in under the coat-tails of an elderly white man.

1 hour ago, ElKapitan84 said:

Melania is the real people's First Lady.

Look at this spiteful shit.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/jan/12/how-me-me-me-melania-trump-turned-herself-into-the-real-victim-of-attack-on-the-capitol

Wasn't there a rule that the press should never fling shit at a leader's family?

Pretty low for the Guardian to pick on an ethnic minority

On 12/01/2021 at 12:59, Kurt Barlow said:

Very one sided. 

No one ever posted naked pictures of Michael Obama. 

How dare you, she's the most beautiful first man lady !   Haven't you seen the penthouse centrefold ... it's the one with the heavy duty staple to cover the penis!