DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Vaccines, beliefs, and compulsory vaccination

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like something Hitler would have done, give an experimental Vaccine to the homeless, the old and infirm as well as the feeble minded. I find these images quite chilling.

My parents are also of the generation where the best source of news has always been at six o'clock on the BBC. That takes a lot of unthinking...

I am heartened to learn that the Vaccine probably doesn't stop you from being infectious or immune to the virus and just makes the symptoms less severe. This information is troubling to the Pro-V

Posted Images

I'll be fairly happy to take the Oxford jab after the usual 3 years of clinical trial testing that I generally apply as a minimum for all drugs where there isn't an absolute health imperative.

The Pfizer jab is a new technology so I'll be happy to have that after the usual 3 years clinical trial plus another 10 years or so of pharmacovigilance before jabbing anyone that doesn't have an immediate need.

[The important timescale for both is 12-24 months, which is the timescale for both medium term effects to appear and the risk of ADE to materialise.  I'd think the short term complication rate should be apparent soon -- well it would be if they'd publish the data they get.  I have a fear that it'll only come out 'eventually']

4 minutes ago, dgul said:

Good.  I'd hate it if the only people left after the great purge were the vegans.

Are there many vegan farmers? Lorry drivers? Electricians? Plumbers? It might be amusing to watch from afar for a while. Soon the devastation and ongoing decline would lose its appeal. I'm sure vegans are capable of learning these skills just not quickly enough to keep clean water and electricity flowing. In a few hundred years the survivors will be wondering what species built whatever structures remain.

11 minutes ago, Yadda yadda yadda said:

Are there many vegan farmers? Lorry drivers? Electricians? Plumbers? It might be amusing to watch from afar for a while. Soon the devastation and ongoing decline would lose its appeal. I'm sure vegans are capable of learning these skills just not quickly enough to keep clean water and electricity flowing. In a few hundred years the survivors will be wondering what species built whatever structures remain.

"You finally really did it. You maniacs! You blew it up! God damn you! God damn you all to hell!"

35 minutes ago, dgul said:

I'll be fairly happy to take the Oxford jab after the usual 3 years of clinical trial testing that I generally apply as a minimum for all drugs where there isn't an absolute health imperative.

The Pfizer jab is a new technology so I'll be happy to have that after the usual 3 years clinical trial plus another 10 years or so of pharmacovigilance before jabbing anyone that doesn't have an immediate need.

[The important timescale for both is 12-24 months, which is the timescale for both medium term effects to appear and the risk of ADE to materialise.  I'd think the short term complication rate should be apparent soon -- well it would be if they'd publish the data they get.  I have a fear that it'll only come out 'eventually']

https://www.politico.eu/article/israel-coronavirus-vaccine-success-secret/

Israel have bet the Farm on the Pfizer Vaccine.

1 minute ago, stop_the_craziness said:

I'm really intrigued as to why they have gone quite so "all in" on this. 

Probably because they know something we don't, the NHS staff get pfizer, the plebs get oxford on the basis that the pfizer one is too difficult to distribute at -80C.

Strangely that is not a problem for the Israelis.

Makes you wonder...

5 minutes ago, M S E Refugee said:

https://www.politico.eu/article/israel-coronavirus-vaccine-success-secret/

Israel have bet the Farm on the Pfizer Vaccine.

Well, they either know that it is the only one that won't kill everyone.

Or they're willing to sacrifice 20% of the population...

[to be fair to the Israelis, it is very unlikely to kill everyone, even if it does turn out to be terribly dangerous.]

7 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

Probably because they know something we don't, the NHS staff get pfizer, the plebs get oxford on the basis that the pfizer one is too difficult to distribute at -80C.

Strangely that is not a problem for the Israelis.

Makes you wonder...

I only skimmed the article so I may have missed something. It said they had ordered Astrazeneca and Moderna too.

Yes, 10m doses of Pfizer is enough for half the population. Another 6m of Moderna ordered. Didn't say how many Astrazeneca.

It sounds corrupt as hell. Israel overpaying substantially for a vaccine made by a friend of the Prime Minister.

Edited by Yadda yadda yadda
9 minutes ago, M S E Refugee said:

They must think it is the final solution to end the Pandemic.

I don't think you're allowed to say that.

Tony Blair, on the other hand, is allowed to say

Well, maybe to summarise -- vaccination will set you free...