DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

2 hours ago, blobloblob said:

Who is this? It's an hour long and very professionally made but there doesn't seem to be any sign of who's behind it.

https://happen.network/

I don't know whether to be more worried about the video's contents or the fact I can't see who they are.

Cheers, just watched it. I would be interested to know who is behind it too.

4 hours ago, blobloblob said:

Who is this? It's an hour long and very professionally made but there doesn't seem to be any sign of who's behind it.

I don't know whether to be more worried about the video's contents or the fact I can't see who they are.

In two minds really. Good watch, but part of me thinks its a hodge potch of ideas brought together to give a theme or consistency to it ie the Great Reset.

But once again I do not think this is a coordinated by a group with an agreed direction. New tech is inevitable and people will always try to profit from it. There will be varied results; driverless cars arent desirable by most and wont succeed IMO. In medicine though there is still huge potential. The belief in the fight for freedoms in life is so strong in many I cannot see too many putting up with the idea of human drones with chips in their heads wandering around the planet; ever.

What do I know though and will be long gone by the time this comes to fruition.

Edited by desertorchid
2 hours ago, desertorchid said:

In two minds really. Good watch, but part of me thinks its a hodge potch of ideas brought together to give a theme or consistency to it ie the Great Reset.

But once again I do not think this is a coordinated by a group with an agreed direction. New tech is inevitable and people will always try to profit from it. There will be varied results; driverless cars arent desirable by most and wont succeed IMO. In medicine though there is still huge potential. The belief in the fight for freedoms in life is so strong in many I cannot see too many putting up with the idea of human drones with chips in their heads wandering around the planet; ever.

What do I know though and will be long gone by the time this comes to fruition.

I would like to go to the pub again though 🍺

4 hours ago, onlyme said:

I bought a table saw. Nice chap who delivered (boomer age) was rather based. He suggested I look at WFA - World Freedom Alliance, maybe this is one of their outputs, they are mentioned at / near the end.

Thanks. Will take a look. 

22 hours ago, blobloblob said:

Has anyone saved it?  A friend sent me the link yesterday just after midday but at 50 mins I didn't watch it straight away. Went to do so today and it's gone.  The site is down.

1 hour ago, the gardener said:

Has anyone saved it?  A friend sent me the link yesterday just after midday but at 50 mins I didn't watch it straight away. Went to do so today and it's gone.  The site is down.

I got it  - it's on brandnewtube.  It's a good watch but won't be anything new to any of us here.

28 minutes ago, Loki said:

The elite will not and cannot help themselves. Unfortunately it is human nature and ultimately what got them to where they are. Not dissimilar to how a "celebrity" must stay in the limelight at any cost. It can only end in one way, and it wont be pretty