• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

spygirl

Maruc Howe dies

Well, if it wasnt for marcus the UK would still have swathes of cotton fields and molasses factories.

WTF with 'civil rights'?

The UK has never had less rights for non whites, like the US had.

You could not even describe him as anti-racst - because he was a racist cunt.

Just a bellend.

Only saw him once - on one of those bullshit BBC Sunday morning shows. He came across as just hating white people.

9 minutes ago, Tabasco Kid said:

Only saw him once - on one of those bullshit BBC Sunday morning shows. He came across as just hating white people.

Don't we all? Anyway a black chick is just for "One night only", unless she comes back again of course!O.o

2 hours ago, MrPin said:

Don't we all? Anyway a black chick is just for "One night only", unless she comes back again of course!O.o

Don't we all? What? Hate White people? No I don't. You're a weird fucker sometimes Pin.

10 minutes ago, MrPin said:

I was just being politcally uselessly correct by denying my whiteness, and apologising for the enslavement of Africa, which I didn't do!O.o

You're not white...you've got black ears.

5 hours ago, Inoperational Bumblebee said:

Darcus Howe? Maruc doesn't sound quite right... I thought your typing was going so much better too. 😁

Isn't he the guy who apologised 'on behalf of all black people' on Brass Eye?

Yep. Messed that up.

Or, as Darcus would, say 'And still the whiteman keeps us down'.

15 minutes ago, MrPin said:

No black people I ever met, either through school, pub or work, rattles on about being discriminated against, because in general, they are not!O.o

Times have changed, and it is not 1959 any more!

Or was ever Alabamie in the UK.

USA will be different, and I can't quite fathom it. Not been to Alabama, but did have a trip to Louisiana once. I bought a Zippo lighter from a black lady in the shop, when I was a furious smoker! I had a metal button blue blazer and a "miitary" style striped tie, and they think I am James fucking Bond! I just didn't look or act like an American. Don't know how racism works there, but it is not like the UK.

The shop ladies were lovely, and I couldn't stop them grinning, once they heard the accent!

Actually a work colleague from a previous job, is black (posh London boy), and went to Alabama, and rented a shiny car!

Of course the plod pull him over. He explained he was the only black man in England, and is related to the Queen!

I did like his sense of humour!

5 hours ago, spygirl said:

Or was ever Alabamie in the UK.

Most of the smaller towns in the southern US are either white or black towns through their own choice. I was glad I was told this beforehand as it is both absolutely true and meant that I remembered to have a look which it was before stopping for lunch.

I don't think I'd have been beaten up or lynched in a black town, but that I would have been less relaxed.

13 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Most of the smaller towns in the southern US are either white or black towns through their own choice. I was glad I was told this beforehand as it is both absolutely true and meant that I remembered to have a look which it was before stopping for lunch.

I don't think I'd have been beaten up or lynched in a black town, but that I would have been less relaxed.

Do they have an OS marking for town colour?

Or color?

1 minute ago, spygirl said:

Do they have an OS marking for town colour?

Or color?

You have to look at who's walking around the centre of town. Once you're looking for it it's very obvious.

There's no hostility, nobody is going to stare at you or refuse to serve you for being white (or black).