DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why post this on here, all male dosbodders are bald. Irrelevant.  

The hand dryers are effective, but the gap is so narrow it’s almost impossible to insert and withdraw your (clean) hands without touching the (potentially dirty) sides.... oooo Matron! In this po

I’ve just found out dyson is now selling hair dryers and hair straightening shit.who the fuck can pay this much is it a loss leader or is he just doing this to show how clever he is .or is the money i

Posted Images

I suspect it is the patent thing. There are lots of copies of his dyson vac onnthe market now. I suspect some pay him a fee per unit sold but others may not.

That basic principle is being adapted for all sorts of things - fans, dryers, etc. I imagine he is placing a flag in the sand with such gadgets so that he can claim patent, maybe earn fees in the longterm.

Not far from me lives a rich guy - might be dead now - who apparently invented the kettle timer switch. Made his fortune by patenting it in numerous countries. He has a garage full of classic cars and used to be seen driving them around the area. Seemed nice enough. Would wave if you waved. Has a nephew who runs an estate agency apparently. 

I can do a Stokie on Stokie and say that I know it to be true as I bedded one of the ladies heading it up on a biking holiday in Morzine, France. She looked after the marketing side of Dyson haircare products, spent a lot of time in Far East she said, China spoilt brat communism rich kids probably go crazy for this s**t

2 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

I have a bald neighbour visiting for a few beers in a min don’t ask I could ask him for his opinion he is under 40 and my hair is luxurious compared to him I’m 55

I've got a bit of a "mullett" situation going on at the moment thanks to COVID shutting all the barbers.

Can't wait for the local workingmen's clubs to open again. A pair of cowboy boots and a checky shirt and I'll have the grannies all over me on Country and Western night...

XYY

1 hour ago, SillyBilly said:

I can do a Stokie on Stokie and say that I know it to be true as I bedded one of the ladies heading it up on a biking holiday in Morzine, France. She looked after the marketing side of Dyson haircare products, spent a lot of time in Far East she said, China spoilt brat communism rich kids probably go crazy for this s**t

Did she have awesomely curled hair?