DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Shit, did I marry a Karen?

She got back from the supermarket this morning with an angry tale about how she berated one of the poor minimum wagers and ended up berating the manager. In her defence AFAICT she’s a social media free zone and doesn’t lunch with ‘the girls’ or show any interest in shit like Sex And The City so might be completely unaware of the current ‘Karen Thing’. But still, after 30 years, AIBU to be worried?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, minimum wage shop workers have had far more potential exposure to covid than any Nurse or Dr.  I side with the poor till workers 

It's nice to know we do have some posters with social standing. 😁😁

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Melchett said:

Yeah, but you just can’t get the parts these days. Maybe just an oil change, or, as the Merkins would call it, a lube-and-go?

Look mate you are going to have to look past this extra weight and think of England or something. Do her for the benefit of future supermarket workers.

23 minutes ago, eight said:

Both me and my wife have a sister called Karen (not the same person, just to clear that one up).

I have a cousin called Karen - whose tits were so big that once she could afford it, she paid a lot of money to get them reduced in size...!

Fucking lezza...

XYY