DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Of all the things I thought might happen...

When I stumbled across this place and joined was to be called a man impersonating Thebolfonfury. 

There’s levels of imbellicity and then there’s actually going to the trouble of pretending to be a poster last seen in HpC 8 years ago. 

What do you want me to do? Play some guitar infront of a dosbod screen? 

A lot has happened since some of us last conversed. Some of the biggest events in U.K. and world history. We’ve missed Brexit (voted leave), Corbyn (voted tory), Covid (I’m not an anti vaxxer and don’t think it’s a Plandemic) and Trump (should be shot on sight) 

Just because I don’t immediately fall in line with what appears to be a fairly anti MSM forum, don’t be so moronic and think someone would go to the trouble to pretend to be me. 

Although, if this is suspected then clearly TBF has gone mainstream. 

Some key facts to help

I am a professional guitarist. 

My wife has MS. Diagnosed 2012. She’s fine. Takes Gylenya every day

My mother is Italian. I speak Italian. 

I weight train. My fucking picture is on my profile. 
I am now a 1st Dan black belt in Olympic style Taekwondo 

I like Kelly Brook. 

im 44, still married with a child who is now 12. 

now pack this shit in. 

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What the Holy of Holies fuck is this thread about? 

Bollocks. For having the temerity to suggest (in the Shamima Begum thread) that attempting to deal with a British born, bred and radicalised terrorist by palming her off on a much poorer country

This whole site's gone a bit mental today. It's brilliant.  

Posted Images

Link?

I agree why would one do that but then again, as I said when we had a Bruce Banner impersonator here in the early days, as long as their postings, views and knowledge are both consistent and consistent with those of TBF on ToS then in what sense does it actually make a difference?

To all intents and purposes they are the poster known as BB / TBF on ToS because the interaction with them is via their forum postings and those are the same.

If you are not you but somebody else replicating you entirely then you are unchanged in so far as the forum is concerned whatever the precise identity of the carbon based lifeform typing the words.

I have met a fellow poster who could vouch for me being me; and as that would be from a demonstrably different location then that would prove the matter.  However I don't see why I would need to do so. 

Though it is you as you have studiously ignored my "Awesome" reference to Game On every time I make it.  An imposter would have bitten.

Awesome.

3 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Link?

I agree why would one do that but then again, as I said when we had a Bruce Banner impersonator here in the early days, as long as their postings, views and knowledge are both consistent and consistent with those of TBF on ToS then in what sense does it actually make a difference?

To all intents and purposes they are the poster known as BB / TBF on ToS because the interaction with them is via their forum postings and those are the same.

If you are not you but somebody else replicating you entirely then you are unchanged in so far as the forum is concerned whatever the precise identity of the carbon based lifeform typing the words.

I have met a fellow poster who could vouch for me being me; and as that would be from a demonstrably different location then that would prove the matter.  However I don't see why I would need to do so. 

Though it is you as you have studiously ignored my "Awesome" reference to Game On every time I make it.  An imposter would have bitten.

Awesome.

Yes. Because I remember the thread where we said where we got our usernames from. The Fury, Matt Malone. Just as my first list back was to call you a truck driver. 

6 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Link?

Awesome.

And to reiterate, I do not live in Bolton. I lived in Hale at the time. Now moved to Wilmslow 

4 minutes ago, The Generation Game said:

Somewhere near Manchester Airport T2 wasn't it?

It was. I actually used to have the planes come into my dreams many days. I have moved now. I rented on Castle Mill Lane, Ashley. My neighbour one side was Emile Heskey and I once run over Craig Charles’ dog a few hundred meters away. He still lives there by the Bollin. 

34 minutes ago, Theboltonfury said:

Some key facts to help

I like Kelly Brook.

Why would that help?

Surely if those are things we might know about the real BoltonFury then any fake BoltonFury would have similar access to that information.

I'm thinking this is some elaborate double bluff :D

2 minutes ago, gilf said:

Why would that help?

Surely if those are things we might know about the real BoltonFury then any fake BoltonFury would have similar access to that information.

I'm thinking this is some elaborate double bluff :D

So the original TBF was a proficient guitarist and the imposter just to really convince has also developed such skills and is willing to demonstrate. This is Dosbods not the KGB right?

If the impostor is willing to do this and give his wife MS just to go undetected, well, I’d say you do not want to be fucking with a man like that. 

39 minutes ago, Theboltonfury said:

When I stumbled across this place and joined was to be called a man impersonating Thebolfonfury. 

There’s levels of imbellicity and then there’s actually going to the trouble of pretending to be a poster last seen in HpC 8 years ago. 

A lot has happened since some of us last conversed. Some of the biggest events in U.K. and world history. We’ve missed Brexit (voted leave), Corbyn (voted tory), Covid (I’m not an anti vaxxer and don’t think it’s a Plandemic) and Trump (should be shot on sight) 

Just because I don’t immediately fall in line with what appears to be a fairly anti MSM forum, don’t be so moronic and think someone would go to the trouble to pretend to be me. 

Some key facts to help

I like Kelly Brook. 

now pack this shit in. 

Seems I've hit a raw nerve.

Every rant you post simply convinces me even more that you are indeed an imposter...

XYY

Just now, Theboltonfury said:

So the original TBF was a proficient guitarist and the imposter just to really convince has also developed such skills and is willing to demonstrate. This is Dosbods not the KGB right?

If the impostor is willing to do this and give his wife MS just to go undetected, well, I’d say you do not want to be fucking with a man like that. 

Well indeed.

Welcome back anyway, remember you for TOS and it was good to see your name pop up on here earlier.

2 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Many things are wrong with me, but not my memory.

I don't remember the original poster being as bitter, stroppy and angry as you clearly are...

XYY

Fine. I give up. 

This is far more trouble than it’s worth. 

But, thanks for making me feel welcome 

Youre a true bellend. 

45 minutes ago, Theboltonfury said:

Some key facts to help

I like Kelly Brook. 

now pack this shit in.